Originally posted by -RadzLuvShakti

Originally posted by Suji..

Originally posted by tnzila

Hiii

According to spoilers online videos ritika killed chirkut and she caring chirkut child.

Shermn break his relationship with ritika bcz he gets known she is pregnant and he thinks its rv child.

Ritika and ranveer are not married they  are just pretending of married. 

Ohhh

Why did Ishaani take the blame? Jail n death sentence etc..?

Spoilers in the sense, is it not shown in the serial who is child's father or who really killed Chirag?

RV assumes that Ishani killed Chirag, but did he know who is child's father?

Ishani take the blame on herself cause she think RV killed Chirag so to save RV she took the whole blame on herself...she goes to jail & then the show took 6/7 months leap sorry don't remember after the leap there's a new entry shown in the show which is Shikhar the lawyer...he save's ishani...from the hanging till death,  

Ur question about who killed Chirag , So the answer is Ritika , She's the murderer & she did all this to seprate Ishveer...cause she wants RV into her life back...
The baby? nOoo she's not Pregnant She's just pretending...& if its true then its Chirkuts Baby nor RV neither Sharman...RV thinks that its sharman's baby but ritika lied to everyone...saying its sharman baby, but nooo its not a sharman's baby !!!!!!

Huh, thats a shocker for me. With the glimpses I saw of Ritika recently, I never doubted Ritika is acting n she wants to separate ishveer, and she is pretending.. Shocked Shocked..

RV's parents think its his child right?

Now I am more curious. Will try to watch regularly.

i think u've missed that Ritika Promo here's link do watch it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGyysS0O4Dc  clearly looking that its Ritika that damn vamp, who wants to separate Ishveeer... u can clearly see that she's  not Pregnant in promo, Soo her true colors is about to reveal sooon ...and the one who'll know about her reality is Ishani, so then she'll decide to be back in Ranveer's life!!!!!!

Oh yeah, thats clearly her. But why did she burn her own pic? What if she is a twin to Ritika?

I want Ishveer back into one room.. let them fight or shout what ever.. we'll meanwhile get some saree wrapping etc.. Wink

Well many ppl in this forum are talking about ritika has twin sister , but i don't think she really has
all  i think is she burned her own picture to mislead the viewers this is probably CV's ka dimag, 
But its herself ritika who did all this Drama!! i hate soo much for that, she does'nt look good in positive avatar after kowning her realityOuchOuchOuch

Awww...i want the same thing happen with ishveeer...i beg to the CV's for this plzz CV do it if u can, that will be good to see, some romantic eyelocks & saree wale scenessLOLLOL

May be they meant she killed the old self of herself, to seek revenge. But why revenge, I don't get it? For RV not marrying her or for her dad's death etc.

U know the accident scene last week, the way RV sees Ishaani and never leaves her hand, is so heart melting. And their flashback with his words in between. I just loved it. I replayed that single scene multiple times. Just that one scene brought interest in me, to know more. 

That scene made me feel that one good emotional scene can surpass many bad scenes or even romantic scenes and remain in our heart for longer time.

Yup she killed her old self...she was getting married to RV but that time she has that positivity in herself but then suddenly she feels for Ranveer again...or should i say she got totally insane for RV, Whtever, Then she decided to get him back in her life, & she only get him back to her life if Ishani dies, so recently she tried to kill ishani but she killed falguni by mistake she tried to push her from the terrace!!  but it was falguni on ishani's place ~!!

Agree with u on that suji, that acciident scene was really saddest one...i was totally crying on that one, the way he was looking at ishani & runs towards her, suddenly he got hit by the car...it was very painfullCryCryCry
 that hospital scene too was very emotional i was crying the way he holds her hand n he nvr want her to let go anywhere...such a sad na...mai to bht royii thinCryCryCry

Their Love & Sad scenes dono hi bhtt Ache hote hain...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by -RadzLuvShakti - 04 May 2015 at 8:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bs_

mint2 Goldie
mint2
mint2

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rafia12

I was watching Meri Aashique on n off.
I am not much into serials.. but the last week scene where RV met with accident and the Badlapur song they played.. the scene moved me to tears.. and its one of the best scenes I have seen any where.

I missed all the story during Chirag's death, and Ishani's jail. Who killed Chirag? Why is Ritiki with RV? They say they are married and they are not. I am confused. Is it RV's child ? What happened to Ritika's fiance?

Can someone brief what's going on?

if u ever get time do watch the entire serial from the start..u'll never regret watching it...each n every episode of it was a great Heart Smile

Hmmm... I am skeptical as I see lot of sadness than happiness in their life. Non stop MUs.

I can't judge as I saw very less... Once current track gets better I will try to watch.
I second on rafia's advice, do follow it. I also didnt watch this show from starting and once when I saw the 9th feb show, I was so impressed that in 2 weeks, with sleeping for only 4 hrs a day, I manage to watch all epis and than I became more obsessed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_bs_Anonymoususers-RadzLuvShakti

_bs_ Senior Member
_bs_
_bs_

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Hiii

According to spoilers online videos ritika killed chirkut and she caring chirkut child.

Shermn break his relationship with ritika bcz he gets known she is pregnant and he thinks its rv child.

Ohhh

Spoilers in the sense, is it not shown in the serial who is child's father or who really killed Chirag?

Ishani take the blame on herself cause she think RV killed Chirag so to save RV she took the whole blame on herself...she goes to jail & then the show took 6/7 months leap sorry don't remember after the leap there's a new entry shown in the show which is Shikhar the lawyer...he save's ishani...from the hanging till death,  

Ur question about who killed Chirag , So the answer is Ritika , She's the murderer & she did all this to seprate Ishveer...cause she wants RV into her life back...
The baby? nOoo she's not Pregnant She's just pretending...& if its true then its Chirkuts Baby nor RV neither Sharman...RV thinks that its sharman's baby but ritika lied to everyone...saying its sharman baby, but nooo its not a sharman's baby !!!!!!

Huh, thats a shocker for me. With the glimpses I saw of Ritika recently, I never doubted Ritika is acting n she wants to separate ishveer, and she is pretending.. Shocked Shocked..

i think u've missed that Ritika Promo here's link do watch it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGyysS0O4Dc  clearly looking that its Ritika that damn vamp, who wants to separate Ishveeer... u can clearly see that she's  not Pregnant in promo, Soo her true colors is about to reveal sooon ...and the one who'll know about her reality is Ishani, so then she'll decide to be back in Ranveer's life!!!!!!

Oh yeah, thats clearly her. But why did she burn her own pic? What if she is a twin to Ritika?

I want Ishveer back into one room.. let them fight or shout what ever.. we'll meanwhile get some saree wrapping etc.. Wink

Well many ppl in this forum are talking about ritika has twin sister , but i don't think she really has
all  i think is she burned her own picture to mislead the viewers this is probably CV's ka dimag, 
But its herself ritika who did all this Drama!! i hate soo much for that, she does'nt look good in positive avatar after kowning her realityOuchOuchOuch

Awww...i want the same thing happen with ishveeer...i beg to the CV's for this plzz CV do it if u can, that will be good to see, some romantic eyelocks & saree wale scenessLOLLOL

May be they meant she killed the old self of herself, to seek revenge. But why revenge, I don't get it? For RV not marrying her or for her dad's death etc.

U know the accident scene last week, the way RV sees Ishaani and never leaves her hand, is so heart melting. And their flashback with his words in between. I just loved it. I replayed that single scene multiple times. Just that one scene brought interest in me, to know more. 

That scene made me feel that one good emotional scene can surpass many bad scenes or even romantic scenes and remain in our heart for longer time.

Yup she killed her old self...she was getting married to RV but that time she has that positivity in herself but then suddenly she feels for Ranveer again...or should i say she got totally insane for RV, Whtever, Then she decided to get him back in her life, & she only get him back to her life if Ishani dies, so recently she tried to kill ishani but she killed falguni by mistake she tried to push her from the terrace!!  but it was falguni on ishani's place ~!!

Agree with u on that suji, that acciident scene was really saddest one...i was totally crying on that one, the way he was looking at ishani & runs towards her, suddenly he got hit by the car...it was very painfullCryCryCry
 that hospital scene too was very emotional i was crying the way he holds her hand n he nvr want her to let go anywhere...such a sad na...mai to bht royii thinCryCryCry

She killed Falguni? Did they show Ritika there ? I missed even that part. But why isn't Ishani worried abour her mom's death?

Yes, accident scene was saddest but damn good. Anyone can figure out how much they love each other... Actually I didnt expect they'd add I hate U dialogue right after that scene. That didn't sound real. They eyes can't be so deceiving.

-RadzLuvShakti

_bs_ Senior Member
_bs_
_bs_

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mint2

I am not much into serials.. but the last week scene where RV met with accident and the Badlapur song they played.. the scene moved me to tears.. and its one of the best scenes I have seen any where.

I missed all the story during Chirag's death, and Ishani's jail. Who killed Chirag? Why is Ritiki with RV? They say they are married and they are not. I am confused. Is it RV's child ? What happened to Ritika's fiance?

if u ever get time do watch the entire serial from the start..u'll never regret watching it...each n every episode of it was a great Heart Smile

Hmmm... I am skeptical as I see lot of sadness than happiness in their life. Non stop MUs.

I can't judge as I saw very less... Once current track gets better I will try to watch.
I second on rafia's advice, do follow it. I also didnt watch this show from starting and once when I saw the 9th feb show, I was so impressed that in 2 weeks, with sleeping for only 4 hrs a day, I manage to watch all epis and than I became more obsessed.

I have only few recorded. Do we find all epi's in youtube ?

-RadzLuvShakti

-RadzLuvShakti IF-Dazzler
-RadzLuvShakti
-RadzLuvShakti

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Hiii

Ohhh

She killed Falguni? Did they show Ritika there ? I missed even that part. But why isn't Ishani worried abour her mom's death?

Yes, accident scene was saddest but damn good. Anyone can figure out how much they love each other... Actually I didnt expect they'd add I hate U dialogue right after that scene. That didn't sound real. They eyes can't be so deceiving.

Yup she killed falguni, But the whole scene was Like she called Ishani on the terrace, But falguni knew about ishani that she's alive by Shikhar's mom, actually ishani changed her identity after coming out from jail, she decided to change her identity so no one will know about she's alive, she don't want even RV to know about her herself...kiyun jab woh jail se bahar aayi thi, to woh RV ke paas wapas jaaari thi, but then she get to know k ritika is now RV's wife & she's pregnant with RV's baby Lekin ye true nahi hai, Ishani ko bhi nahi pata k ye bacha Chirkut k hai Big smile
she thought's that the baby is of ranveer so she decided that she wont be back in rv's life aur undono ko apni life jeene degi...how stupid na? ConfusedConfused
sooo she started living in shikhar the lawyers home, shikhars sister krisha loves ishani's brother Devarsh to unhone undono ka rishta pakkka kardiya...but ishani keeps hiding from her family members cause devarsh told her that no one want her in their life again as she get them all down in societies eyes...but then in Krisha & Devarsh Roka ceremony, Shikhars mom tell's Falguni that this girl is ishani, Falguni knew about Ishani is alive so she run to meet her into her room, but ishani was not there, meanwhile ritika message ishani to come on terrace , falguni reads that message & goes to the terrace she thought ishani must be on the terrace so she can meet her there...but she want not there...& Ritika Pushed falguni, CV's did'nt shown ritika doing that but it'll be revealed in future episs

_bs_

-RadzLuvShakti IF-Dazzler
-RadzLuvShakti
-RadzLuvShakti

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mint2

I have only few recorded. Do we find all epi's in youtube ?

Nooo youtube pe to nahi milega...u can get all the episodes on desitvBox.net!!great web for Serials Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bs_Anonymoususers

HarshaMawra Goldie
HarshaMawra
HarshaMawra

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I love ur dp.. Um having a feeling that Barun Sobti himself asking these doubts with his innocent looking faceHeart

_bs_

_bs_ Senior Member
_bs_
_bs_

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Hiii

Ohhh

Yup she killed falguni, But the whole scene was Like she called Ishani on the terrace, But falguni knew about ishani that she's alive by Shikhar's mom, actually ishani changed her identity after coming out from jail, she decided to change her identity so no one will know about she's alive, she don't want even RV to know about her herself...kiyun jab woh jail se bahar aayi thi, to woh RV ke paas wapas jaaari thi, but then she get to know k ritika is now RV's wife & she's pregnant with RV's baby Lekin ye true nahi hai, Ishani ko bhi nahi pata k ye bacha Chirkut k hai Big smile
she thought's that the baby is of ranveer so she decided that she wont be back in rv's life aur undono ko apni life jeene degi...how stupid na? ConfusedConfused
sooo she started living in shikhar the lawyers home, shikhars sister krisha loves ishani's brother Devarsh to unhone undono ka rishta pakkka kardiya...but ishani keeps hiding from her family members cause devarsh told her that no one want her in their life again as she get them all down in societies eyes...but then in Krisha & Devarsh Roka ceremony, Shikhars mom tell's Falguni that this girl is ishani, Falguni knew about Ishani is alive so she run to meet her into her room, but ishani was not there, meanwhile ritika message ishani to come on terrace , falguni reads that message & goes to the terrace she thought ishani must be on the terrace so she can meet her there...but she want not there...& Ritika Pushed falguni, CV's did'nt shown ritika doing that but it'll be revealed in future episs

Thanks dear !!

Go to top