Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I agree with gd,bt.
No.2 pic is a selfie-sorry to say but selfie isnt something formally acceptable and annoys some people-including me.It's not my taste especially if the picture is to be used as a celebrity profile picture.
Just imagine visiting Amitabh Bachhan's wikipedia page and finding his selfie as main picture there.Downright informal-howmuch ever sweet the selfie is.
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i apologize for my mistake...sorry everyone...
Mini,this one is my choice...😊

.mOSAIc. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pic 3

From the two that Mini posted, I find the latter one more apt as his dp.
Twilight123 thumbnail
Guyz...plz suggest some nice pics for Aditya sir's dp...😊
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Abhi-Anamika

Guyz...plz suggest some nice pics for Aditya sir's dp...😊

already kitne sare pics hai...
again start a poll with pics of Mini as well.
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Second thread still we cant reach any conclusion...this way we never get 20 votes & we cant change profile pics.
There are numerous good pics of him...here 20 people like 20 different pics so open suggestions would not work at all in this case...just think it practically...u have to depend on one person's choice otherwise this debate & discussion will be going parallely without any conclusion.
Edited by debasree04 - 8 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am looking for a pic

•  which is high resolution
  • which shows him looking at the camera, not somewhere else
  • is not a selfie
  • no sun glasses, eyes should be visible
  • can be from CID or even any movie
  • should be recent
  • no disguises
  • not showing his teeth. (a profile pic should be a smiling pic, not a laughing pic)
Can anyone find one like this?
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wish to keep this thread open till 17th only.If people have their favorites then they can happily post them here-no one is stopping anyone from doing so.
After 17th we will(not i,someone else) will select 4-5 out of the suggested pictures and select them for a poll.These pictures will include current profile picture.
The poll will be open for 2 weeks max.If the 20 vote requirement is reached before 14 days well and good,if not the picture getting maximum votes will be selected as the new profile picture.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: iMini

I wish to keep this thread open till 17th only.If people have their favorites then they can happily post them here-no one is stopping anyone from doing so.

After 17th we will(not i,someone else) will select 4-5 out of the suggested pictures and select them for a poll.These pictures will include current profile picture.
The poll will be open for 2 weeks max.If the 20 vote requirement is reached before 14 days well and good,if not the picture getting maximum votes will be selected as the new profile picture.

I am not sure about the last part. Unless we tell the mods that this pic has been voted by more than 20 people and unless we send them the link to the poll thread they usually don't allow changes to DP.
Twilight123 thumbnail
Yes Mini,min 20 votes are required to select a dp...
The problem is that in our forum,active members are around 20 so how will we get the votes...😔