Suhani Si Ek Ladki 4/5/2015 Written update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Suhani Si Ek Ladki 4th May 2015 written update

The episode starts with, Dadi working in her lappy, when Yuvraj walks inside. He lies down on her lap looking moody and says to her that many things are complicated in life. Dadi consoles him that as long as she is there with him, she'll make everything right for him. RagMen are having a conversation on Rag's costume for Somu-Yuvi wedding. Menka teases rags that whatever she does make Suhani out of this house she can never succeed in becoming more favourite of dadi than Soumya.
Dadi and Yuvi talk about the wedding. Sounya says to Suhani that it must be very hard for her. Suhani divert the topic and says that Soumya should be happy that her long time desires will come true sooner. RagMen enter inside and taunt Suhani for helping her soutan. They say that tomorrow will be a memorable day for you as it'll change your life forever. Suhani agrees yes it will, in a calm voice. Yuvraj bring Soumya to a temple. Soumya gets nostalgic seeing that temple. She is reluctant to enter inside, but Yuvraj encourage her to go inside. Slowly she claims up along with Yuvraj remembering all her moments tgere with Krishna. Soumya says that she doesn't want to go inside, but Yuvraj doesn't let her go and insist on entering the temple.

Lata is being informed by Pankaj that Yuvraj is gonna marry Soumya. She is shocked to know this and cries. Pankaj informs about Yuvraj's promise. Back in the temple Yuvraj and Soumya see Krishna inside the mandir, Soumya witness him talking to the pandit. He says that he cancelled his wedding. He is asked if he still loves Soumya, and he replies yes and will always do. Soumya is looking emotional. Back in BH, RagMen are having a convo about how enjoyable today's drama is going to be. Rags say to Soumya to get ready as its time for wedding. Pratima calls Yuvraj to go inside and have a talk with her and he goes. Rags says
to Menka tat you're right that no function in this house has ever happened without any hungama. Suhani is making Soumya ready, she says I was very unhappy that you weren't there during my wedding, Soumya says that I was away with Krishna to start a new life in a gloomy voice.

Pratima is worried about the wedding preparations. She blasts Yuvraj that why didn't you refuse for this wedding. She also blasts Saurabh for spitting to truth. Yuvraj asks her to calm down, Pratima is worried about the ongoing weddinh preps. Yuvraj says Soumya will refuse to marry me as she has come to know that krishna has refused to marry once more. But Pratima isn't convinced. She is still agitated and says to Yuvraj that go an refuse to marry Soumya. Dadi enters there and scolds Pratima for brainwashing Yuvraj. After taunting Pratima enough, Dadi asks Yuvraj to promise on her that he wouldn't refuse for this marriage. Yuvraj is in a dilemma, as dadi and Pratima are influencing him. He says after a thoughtful moment he says that today a wedding will happen in this mandap. All are shocked especially Pratima. Dadi is happy and she orders Pratima to do the wedding preparations. Pratima is seen crying. Suhani on the other hand, is worshipping the God with a Aarti tali. Pratima says to her that she won't let her go anywhere. Suhani says why can't he accept this? Pratima is still adamant. Pankaj calls Suhani and asks what's happening tgere. Suhani convince him that Yuvraj is with me, and I am sure he will never let my hand. She says that he is going to win for sure. Soumya is in her room, remembering about Krishna and how much he cares for her. Suhani enters tgere and ask what are you thinking. She says you're ready for this wedding and tends to take her to the mantap.

Precap: Sharad, Anuj are instigating Yuvraj to run away from there. Yuvraj is still looking unconvinced. Sharad & gang come outside to find dadi. She asks them what are they looking for, they reply for Groom's dress. Dadi says but the groom costume is already taken, making them surprised.

Edited by Ronatin - 8 years ago
thanku...hope with tmrw evrythng ends...🥱
thanks a lot dear and i missed todays epi.
Yhanks Ronatin for update.
I always wait for the written update as am in the office when the show is aired
😃   Thanks A Lot   ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Nice Work  ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ Going  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Fine ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ