Saravanan Meenatchi

India-Forums

Saravanan Meenatchi
Saravanan Meenatchi

Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions (Page 85)

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 31 December 2015 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
I feel it is a dream sequence, I'm sure they will drag this plot till 2017 LOL

Anyone knows what is this show's trp range is like? It all depends on that whether the show will continue or not. Why do I feel there is a possibility of saravanan returning back after menaxi decides to be with vettaiyan. This could be a reason why his state is shown as a suspense. They may show as he suffered from coma or amnesia all this while, so that will put meenaxi in big dilemma once again.

Thank you for the updates.

happy new year to all here, wish you all a very prosperous year ahead...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

migankrithikas

jessi14315 Senior Member
jessi14315
jessi14315

Posted: 31 December 2015 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Happy new year dears. . .  i was really shocked to see the precap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

migan

gklk Groupbie
gklk
gklk

Posted: 31 December 2015 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
As of sure precap would be a dream sequence 

migan

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 31 December 2015 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Happy new year friends..

migan

sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 01 January 2016 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Myna stirred her up a little bit. Then she finds out her father had lied. She remembers an incident from the past. It will further stir her up. Everything put together will confuse her and she will make a confused decision. Then everybody will blame her as usual. 

Tamil is using the same trick to control her. First time he used it to to put the Thali in, now to take the Thali out. This time Meenatchi will not listen to him. She doesn't have the same respect for him as she used to. She was devastated to know that even her father is deceiving her. Her only hope right now is Saravanan himself. I won't be surprised if Saravanan shows up on the date Tamil promised her, and put Tamil on the spot and surprise everybody else.

Last time Saravanan was supposed to come at the last moment to the wedding and get her. Last moment was clearly defined then. He couldn't show up. This time last moment is not clearly defined, but he will show up at the last moment. Last moment could be just before she accepts Vettaiyan, or just after she accepts but just before she starts living with him. 

Usually in the movies when they show a wedding in a dream or imagination, that means it is not going to happen in reality. The fact that the director is showing a happy VM couple looks like he is not planning to have that finish. He showed a preview of Saravanan coming and stopping the wedding just before the wedding. 

Whatever it is, the story is coming to a close soon. Now the story is zoomed into Meenatchi. Only a very few actors are in each episode. After Saravanan comes the story can end in a matter of a week or two. 

She has waited so long against all odds and broken promises. Giving up this time will not make her a winner, but a loser. Hope Saravanan will come and find his love who is still waiting for him. That will be a story to tell for generations. That will make her a sincere lover and a courageous woman indeed. 

Edited by sonr - 02 January 2016 at 11:02pm
migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 01 January 2016 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Friday
Sudha explains Vettaiyan meenakshi wedding and asks for Kalai as second wife. kalai thatha agrees, Suda force Meenakshi  to put flower on kalai. Meenakshi cries and Kalai smiles.

Next in temple Myna and Meenaksh - Myna asks Meenakshi why she went with Suda nnu - why didn't she leave - Meenakshi tells I already hurt her once not any more cannot do it athan went nu solra.

meenakshi cries why no one understands me,  what did I do wrong, wanting to marry my love is some thing wrong  a nnu

Myna tells no that is not it we have spoken this 1000 times and promise this is the last time.

It is not what others think it is you are not sure what you want, tell me Vettaiyyan did not impress even once during the 11 months you were married? menakshi tells impress is diff from love, Myna tell that is one kind of love. You love vettaiyyan with out your knowledge.

Sh asks if Pandi ties Thali like this what will you do? Meenakshi tell will throw on his face. Myna says see there you are - but yo ucannot do that to Vettaiyan, so you love Vettaiyan.

Meenakshi says Saravanan will come back on 6th and then all my problems will go away.

Myna tells write it on water. Your father wants to take revenge on Vettaiyan athan using you. So he is making it up.  Meenakshi shock.

Myna tells if Saro shows up she will shave her head nnu meenakshi confuse tells wants to be alone. Myna tells what ever never agree to give up thali and goes.

Meenakshi at home thinking everything. Tamil comes and asks her decision. Seeing her confused state,  Tamil tells please don't give me avamanam all my manam in your hand. Just throw thali on Vettiayan and save your father's manam otherwise you won't see me alive. AngryAngryAngry

Meenakshi shakes her head saying she will do as said.

She asks her father can I talk to your friend in Canada just to make me assure nnu Tamil evades and goes away.

meenakshi  remembers Myna words how Tamil lying to her and upset all cheating me including my father nnu 

she tries to take Thali could not do.

Thinks of something in the past where her Thali chain falls off, Suda takes her to temple with Vettiayan and priest tells her it is ok and asks Vettiayan to tie Thali again. Suda forces, Vettiayan says sorry and does it.

Thodarum

Edited by migan - 01 January 2016 at 10:33pm

hopper_ocean

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 01 January 2016 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Last scene kind of bulb so story is going no where it happened in the past avlav than 
jessi14315 Senior Member
jessi14315
jessi14315

Posted: 02 January 2016 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Ada cha sema bulb. . .  okeys. . .  Next week promo wil be if meenu will remove thali or not  centre pic mnxi and both side vettai and tamiGeek

migan

Go to top