Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
SM Weekly updates thread 

Hi any one interested in a weekly thread with daily updates posted?

We need to have updaters signed up plus the forum needs to be active.

Please share your opinion.
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Good to read so healthy discussion after M accident. 
migan thumbnail
Monday Jan 11 & Tuesday Jan12 brief updates

Vettiayan ges to temple and does 100 tiems Anga pradakshanam.

In the hospital the DR gives injection last one and warns Meenakshi needs to wake up else goes to coma

Finally she wakes up and asks them all who are they.

Tuesday

She does not recognize any one
Funny to watch she is saying hello and Hi to every one as if she does not receognize

DR calls them tells them she has short term memory loss due to hurt on head - she may get her memory back or she may not.

She asks them to keep her in her house and tries to being her memory back with known things.

Also tells them not to pressure her or make her upset.

Tamil tells everyone they should not inform this memory loss issue to Vettaiyan, Myna or Canada people.

All agree.

Slowly they introduce them selves an hide she is married and hide Thali  too.

Sudha comes to know of Vettaiyan prayer she praise him and they wonder what happened o Meenakshi.

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Akka..

I think Meenakshi memory loss created more interest among the audience..:). Happy to see many people active now. :)

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: migan

SM Weekly updates thread 

Hi any one interested in a weekly thread with daily updates posted?

We need to have updaters signed up plus the forum needs to be active.

Please share your opinion.

enna idhu ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤£
sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaulini

Why should V get paired off with K... Because she loves him?... because he will be left high and dry when M goes off with S.?. so that all in M's family will not feel guilty for giving V a raw deal.? Or because.. the serial subhamma mudiya? No logic at all... Whats wrong if V stays single.? If his love for M , even if one-sided is so true then... he should not marry any one else... isn't sauce for goose,  sauce for gander too?????

I really don't mind who Vettaiyan pairs with after Meenatchi leaves him. .NJ. brought a point regarding this show being a business, and that the director has to please the audience. In that point of view, the purpose for the director to bring Kalai is to please the audience.

Hey, if he wants to stay single, I am fine with that., but he already has feelings for Kalai. You remember the half lit light at the temple, but nothing for Myna. On one side he is praying for Meenatchi, on the other side he is regularly visiting Kalai asking for Food. Sudha visited her house and asked her grandfather for Kalai to be the bride for Vettaiyan. Recently, it is Sudha and Vettaiyan going after Kalai, while Kalai is just staying home.
Edited by sonr - 8 years ago
sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I thought it was a real thing for Saravanan's return, but it was just a trailer run. Looks like the director was just wetting his feet to see the response. All the Saravanan confessions, flashbacks, and at he end RS's confession to reveal the truth created a lot of discussions, expectations, and excitement. I think the response was very positive. Definitely, more than what I expected. If that track had run for another month, we would have seen a greater response. Maybe, that's all the director needed to see. 

So we can expect the real release soon. Revelation of Saravanan's condition, and his entry.

It is good to see that many have enjoyed and not forgotten the love and romance. It was so poetic and magical, how can one forget it. Some people wrote, "At least in serial, let love win. Join SM" It kind of tells me, that there are more love failures than successes in India. Pathetic isn't it? I can believe that just by reading articles here. It would be overwhelming for any girl, if she gets what Meenatchi is getting. I might get on your nerve by saying this, but I am still going to say it. "The understanding of the heart of a person and  love is very minimal. People's hearts are so calloused when it come to love." What is taken for granted in many parts of the world is luxury in India.I hope the director will expose that as he finishes this story by letting love win. People are upholding the culture at the cost of hurting a person.

migan thumbnail
Wednesday update - 13 Jan 

Meenashi likes the house and ask for some time to get used to everyone as she feels like a stranger. Vaithi ask everyone to be free with meenashi. Let her recover first. Everyone goes in.

Tamil ask Vaithi to make sure thulasi does not tell vettaiyan about meenashi memory lost. Thulasi comes and viathi firmly tells thulasi not to reveal to anyone.

Next mrg vettaiyan wakes up and sees meenashi. Lolz his still in the same house aa? Meenashi sees him and wonder who is he? Her thambi or housemaid? Vettaiyan shock when he sees meenashi smiles at him. He too smiles and says hi and meenashi replies fine. Vettaiyan plays song nalam taan aa nu and meenashi says yes. Vettaiyan says he prayed for her recovery

Vettaiyan ask if meenashi is not angry at him and she promises no and leaves when her mother calls her. Vettaiyan semma jolly happy meenashi talking so nice to him.
Meenashi comes to her room where thulasi and amma there. Meenashi ask who else staying in this hs and ask who is vettaiyan? 

Thodarum

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sonr

I thought it was a real thing for Saravanan's return, but it was just a trailer run. Looks like the director was just wetting his feet to see the response. All the Saravanan confessions, flashbacks, and at he end RS's confession to reveal the truth created a lot of discussions, expectations, and excitement. I think the response was very positive. Definitely, more than what I expected. If that track had run for another month, we would have seen a greater response. Maybe, that's all the director needed to see. 

So we can expect the real release soon. Revelation of Saravanan's condition, and his entry.

It is good to see that many have enjoyed and not forgotten the love and romance. It was so poetic and magical, how can one forget it. Some people wrote, "At least in serial, let love win. Join SM" It kind of tells me, that there are more love failures than successes in India. Pathetic isn't it? I can believe that just by reading articles here. It would be overwhelming for any girl, if she gets what Meenatchi is getting. I might get on your nerve by saying this, but I am still going to say it. "The understanding of the heart of a person and  love is very minimal. People's hearts are so calloused when it come to love." What is taken for granted in many parts of the world is luxury in India.I hope the director will expose that as he finishes this story by letting love win. People are upholding the culture at the cost of hurting a person.

sonr...love is for all...of course everyone wants love to win...

but, the point here is you think only SM's love is true love and others' love is not so true...this is a biased view...as though saying only first love is true...it depends on the individuals life and secondly, on a serious note, have you heard about man proposes god disposes?

Iet's not go into serious stuff and discuss about love and life in real context...this is a fiction, take entertainment as it is...viewers like me think vettaiyan's love for meenakshi is also true as he always longs for her love and stays loyal despite having girls jumping over him...so I'm also with you...let love win...

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: migan

Wednesday update - 13 Jan 

Meenashi likes the house and ask for some time to get used to everyone as she feels like a stranger. Vaithi ask everyone to be free with meenashi. Let her recover first. Everyone goes in.

Tamil ask Vaithi to make sure thulasi does not tell vettaiyan about meenashi memory lost. Thulasi comes and viathi firmly tells thulasi not to reveal to anyone.

Next mrg vettaiyan wakes up and sees meenashi. Lolz his still in the same house aa? Meenashi sees him and wonder who is he? Her thambi or housemaid? Vettaiyan shock when he sees meenashi smiles at him. He too smiles and says hi and meenashi replies fine. Vettaiyan plays song nalam taan aa nu and meenashi says yes. Vettaiyan says he prayed for her recovery

Vettaiyan ask if meenashi is not angry at him and she promises no and leaves when her mother calls her. Vettaiyan semma jolly happy meenashi talking so nice to him.
Meenashi comes to her room where thulasi and amma there. Meenashi ask who else staying in this hs and ask who is vettaiyan? 

Thodarum

thanks for the update...VM scene was cute...I'm liking M's new hairstyle and her toned down self too...