Saravanan Meenatchi

India-Forums

Saravanan Meenatchi
Saravanan Meenatchi

Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions (Page 68)

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 25 November 2015 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Tuesday and Wednesday 

meeanskhi blasts Vettaiyyan that how could he do that for Soth uand she says never to to come back to KK and everythign over.

RS and Sarada take Vettaiyyan out on bail.

Since Sudha orders v to come with Meenakshi Vettaiyyan still goes to her house and begs her to come she does not even open the door and chase him out from the gate.

Vettaiyyan upset thinking what to tell his Amma nnu.

Tamil comes in jeep and telsl he won by chasing him out and V lost everything. His next goal is Thulasi and he leaves.

V finally goes home and Myna there. Suda further asks about Meenakshi Myna tells she will go nnu

When Myna goes to talk to Meenakshi she chase Myna out also saying all over.

Morning Suda upset meenakshi still not here so she decides to go get her. Vettaiyyan tries to stop but she challenges she will comeback with her marumagal else she won't come at all and goes.

Vettaiyyan calls and informs angry Meenakshi not to show anger on her.

Thodarum...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

malahmalathyPallanguzhinithya..krithikas.NJ.-Swetha-

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 25 November 2015 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
I am so sick of this Begging meenakshi to come for Suda sake. Couldn't they leave her to calm down for some time or tell the damn truth?

I just have a feeling some thing might happen to Sudha that will make vettaiyyan pongi yezhu.

will see.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZEESXYPallanguzhi.NJ.krithikas-Swetha-

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 25 November 2015 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update akka.

I am still confused why Tamil wanted to separate V&M and same to his son and DIL.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi.NJ.-Swetha-

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 25 November 2015 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

I am so sick of this Begging meenakshi to come for Suda sake. Couldn't they leave her to calm down for some time or tell the damn truth?

I just have a feeling some thing might happen to Sudha that will make vettaiyyan pongi yezhu.

will see.

me too...they should speak after she has calmed down as she believes that it is vettaiyan who injured her father...

I want sudha to know the truth and vettaiyan to move on, and poor thulasi better leave the place as well...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi-Swetha-

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 25 November 2015 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Thanks for the update akka.

I am still confused why Tamil wanted to separate V&M and same to his son and DIL.

Athu than he is taking revenge aam

against Vettaiyyan and Thulasi

Pallanguzhi-Swetha-

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 26 November 2015 at 12:22am | IP Logged
New promo.

Sudha telling Vettaiyan to forget Meenakshi and be like a person like how he was before. V enters room and closes the door. Doughlous and Sudha forcibly opens the door.

I think Vettaiyan going to be back as original Vettaiyan.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikrPallanguzhi-Swetha-

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 26 November 2015 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Video promo

https://youtu.be/1lsDGRK77Eg

Pallanguzhi-Swetha-

Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 26 November 2015 at 6:25am | IP Logged
SM Thursday Nov 26
Sudha goes to Tamizh's house to bring Meenakshi to Senkottai .. She asks her to reunite with Vettaiyan and says Vettaiyan would not have attacked Tamizh over the money issue. Meenakshi refuses to come. Sudha drags her from the house. Meenakshi calls Vaithi but Sudha ignores her. Meenakshi is irritated and yells that Vettaiyan and her are not husband and wife. ShockedShocked

Sudha stunned and cries to her not to say that. Meenakshi explains that she and Vettaiyan were never husband and wife and acted in front of her. She says she doesn't wish to come with Sudha or love with Vettaiyan and leaves. Sudha cries and has headache. She walks in the rain.

Myna and Douglas discussing Meenakshi and Tamizh's behaviour towards Vettaiyan and says they have to put a stop to this. They are shocked to see Sudha walking in the rain and bring her in Myna's house. Sudha explains what happened at Meenakshi's house. Myna is shocked and starts saying Vettaiyan never intended to lie to Sudha. Sudha is surprised that everyone knows and is sad that everyone lied to her. Suddenly she has head pain and faints. Cry

Myna and Douglas bring her to the hospital and scold Meenakshi for causing this. Vettaiyan comes and wonders why Sudha fainted. myna explains about Meenakshi. Doctor says Sudha was too stressed and ask them to make her relax. Myna asks Vettaiyan to go and see Sudha but Vettaiyan is hesitant. Vettaiyan goes in and holds Sudha's hands crying and says sorry. Sudha wakes up and cries to Vettaiyan. She asks him why he lied to her. Vettaiyan looks.

Thodarum

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

malahmalathymigannithya..krithikas--aarthi---Swetha-

Go to top