Saravanan Meenatchi

Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions - Page 43

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
completely agree with you hopper ocean, the tamil's family is using vettaiyan for their benefits...i too dont want vettaiyan to hold on to meenaxi anymore, today's epi (thursday) annoyed me seeing her reaction after receiving the letter from saravanan...

and sonr I beg to differ on
Kuyila pidichu koondil adaichu paada sollukira ulakam
Mayila pidichu kaala udaichu paada sollukira ulakam

coz meenaxi is not in a cage at all, she is allowed to live with her thoughts and love and most importantly no one is protesting her dream to go to Canada, though they have shown their dislike...please watch today's epi...Soundarya as a mother for meenaxi and athai for vettaiyan  did not give much reaction nor protested when meenaxi behaves like puppy in love when she received another letter from "saravanan"...her ulakam is lenient actually...

Edited by .NJ. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am okay with part of hopper_ocean's ending. For all practical reason, it is not good for Vettaiyan to stay with Meenatchi, because she might accept his love, but will never love him back. Once a woman falls in love, it stays there forever. Especially, the love between Saravanan and Meenatchi was tested many times, that it took strong roots.  Even to her grand children, she will tell her love story with Saravanan. I have known some real life cases like that. Kalai Arassi loves him and that's good for him. If the love is one sided, I will never recommend a guy to coerce the girl to marry him.
Nadu kadalila kappala irangi thalla mudiyumaa
Oru thalaiyaa kaathalichu vella mudiyumaa

As for Meenatchi, She prayed many times, "All I want is Saravanan." She also told Vettaiyan and others, again and again "I want my Saravanan." She came to this level of dedication after many tests. After Saravanan saved her from Pandi's plan to kidnap her, the song played was,
Nanri solla unakku Vaarthai illai enakku
Naan than mayangiren
Kaalamulla varaikkum kaaladiyil kidakka
Naanthaan virumbiren

Nedungkaalam naan purinja thavathaala nee kidaiche
pasumponna piththalayaa thavaraaka naan ninaichen
Neril vantha aandavane

If this is her feelings toward him; then, for all practical reason, she will be happy with Saravanan and that's the right thing to do. Her dislike for Vettaiyan was clearly conveyed to him and he should have decently left her alone. She used him to provoke Saravanan and she called him up and specifically said sorry for that. Last opposition they had was Tamil and he is okay now. So the last wicket is out. For this to happen, first Saravanan need to show up. Then, they will have to fight the society they are living in. This is something specific to the world they are living in, because the rest of the world don't have that problem.

Like Dowry a girl has to pay for the guy in India, in Jewish and some other cultures, guy has to pay a price for the bride. As for Saravanan, he paid that price with his blood for the one he loved. If he is alive and well, that girl belongs to him. On top of that, she also accepted that love and given her heart.

Current marriage situation is a big blunder. Saravanan is the one big missing piece to the puzzle. Without him showing up, there is no good solution. The director is having a hay day using this as a suspense and ran the show for 10 months so far. Still, there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

Edited by sonr - 8 years ago
sonr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .NJ.

completely agree with you hopper ocean, the tamil's family is using vettaiyan for their benefits...i too dont want vettaiyan to hold on to meenaxi anymore, today's epi (thursday) annoyed me seeing her reaction after receiving the letter from saravanan...

and sonr I beg to differ on
Kuyila pidichu koondil adaichu paada sollukira ulakam
Mayila pidichu kaala udaichu paada sollukira ulakam

coz meenaxi is not in a cage at all, she is allowed to live with her thoughts and love and most importantly no one is protesting her dream to go to Canada, though they have shown their dislike...please watch today's epi...Soundarya as a mother for meenaxi and athai for vettaiyan  did not give much reaction nor protested when meenaxi behaves like puppy in love when she received another letter from "saravanan"...her ulakam is lenient actually...

The cage is the Thali on her neck that was put in there against her will and the cultural taboo, coercion, manipulation, lies, and not giving her any tangible support to pursue her dream. She is not a city girl. When she tried on her own to go to Canada, she ran into a bigger problem. So, she did what she could, but she doesn't have the means while being inside this cage. The biggest handcuff is hiding Saravanan from her. Without Saravanan in her sight, she just cannot do anything. At least a phone contact would help. Until the director decides to bring him out, it's just the matter of time before she dries out and gives into the pressure. Just Vettaiyan being nice to her at this time is manipulation, coercion, and taking advantage of the situation. She dreaded his presence when she was a free bird and Saravanan was with her. She even told him not to love her even in his imagination. She used him in the beginning to provoke Saravanan, big mistake, said sorry and pretty much left him alone. I can give 100 more limitations she is under right now. 

It's interesting you used the word lenient instead of free. A bird inside a cage might have some lenience, but not freedom. If all the limitations are taken away, and she has the freedom, she will choose Saravanan. You can bring Vettaiyan and 100 other guys, but she will choose Saravanan.  She has said it very clearly, "I want my Saravanan." When she was free, she chose Saravanan. Now, under the circumstances, if she chooses Vettaiyan or anyone else, it will be a choice she took inside the cage. It is analogous to a bird singing inside the cage.
Edited by sonr - 8 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
By saying 100 times i love saravanan i love saravanan does not make that as true love :) that is being said as she was afraid in many iincidents she realize she is falling in love with vettaiyan. If theove was strong ... that love would have made her stand for saravanan to her father. Like how she supported vettaiyan to her father that end up tamil chasing her from the house. Now that is what love is. Sadly meenashi fail to see that lolz.

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thursday brief updates
Vettaiyan updates RS what happen. RS decides to play same game and writes a letter for meenashi like saravanan writing.

Thulasi tries to tell vaithi about tamil but he gets angry and scolds her.

Mayna comes but refuses to talk directly to meenashi. Letter comes. Meenashi reads and gets shock to know S already married and moved on with his life and now haVing twins. 

Thodarum 
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Akka :)

Everyone even her dad playing with Meenakshis emotions. Hope something positive happens in the end.

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Ratnakka. 
Story's moving forward 👍🏼

Looking forward to what happens to Meenakshi, but hope that she doesn't find out about RS's part in this.
Way to go RS, Saradha, Sou and Myna .. hope Meenakshi comes to a good decision..
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Ratna
Everyone playing with her emotions crazy

Thulasi should talkt o Vettaiyyan about Tamil
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SM 1023 - 30th Oct Friday

Meenakshi reads the letter which states that Saro is married and has twins - Raja Saravanan and Vijaya Meenakshi 😛 enna imagination thathakku...😆 Myna mind voice thinks nenachen ippadi nadakkum... Meenakshi is stunned and starts crying. Soundarya asks yennadi ithu. Myna starts screaming at Meenakshi for blindly believing Saravanan and says everyone advised her but she didn't listen. Meenakshi refuses to believe it and says this is not my Saro ... Myna is annoyed and asks her to go in the room to think about Saro like a mad person. Poor Meenakshi can't take it and faints. 😕

They bring her back from a hospital and tell her to rest. Myna stays beside her. Tamizh asks Soundarya what happened. Sou hesitant to say. Tamizh asks her not to hide anything as he knows something is up and he wants to help. Sou says it is too big a problem and says Saro sent a letter. Tamizh is not surprised but pretends to be shocked. Sou then talks about the parcel and second letter received that morning. Now Tamizh is shocked and wonders who sent the second letter. He tells Sou not to tell anyone he knows about Saravanan Meenatchi matter. Sou also tells him about how Vettayan Meenakshi are not living as husband and wife. Tamizh is disappointed that his plan to pottu thallufy Vettaiyan is ruined.

Tamizh and Pandi are discussing who could have written that letter. Pandi suggests it is Saravana who wrote it but Tamizh says it is from Kallidaikurichi. He calls his guy Samikannu and asks him why he sent another letter from Saravanan's name. Samikannu says another guy told him to write it but refuses to say who. Tamizh is mad and says he will find out.

Just then Rajasekar and Vettaiyan come in their motorcycle laughing at Tamizh. Rajasekar says it is him and Vettaiyan who sent the second letter. Tamizh shocked. Rajasekar asks Tamizh how could he ruin Meenakshi's life and play with her feelings. He says he will make the whole village kaari thuppufy at Tamizh and gets emotional. He says he is the one who taught Saravana to write so he can also play Tamizh's game. He and Vettaiyan leaves. Tamizh gives an evil smile and says we will see who will go in the end. 😡

Kalaiarasi asks Douglas Annan what happened in Saravanan Meenakshi matter. Douglas rolls his eyes and says everyone is arguing whether Saravanan really wrote that letter to Meenakshi, Kalaiarasi wonders whether to find out if Vettaiyan loves her. Douglas tells her various tests to find out like giving chocolate, pretending to fall down or getting hurt to see Vettaiyan's concern. Kalaiarasi imagines herself falling and Vettaiyan catching her with BGM. 🤣🤣 Kalaiarasi smiles and asks where is Vettaiyan. Douglas  calls Vettaiyan and tells him that he is on leave today and wishes Kalaiarasi all the best. Kalaiarasi goes off to the fields to find Vettaiyan.

Thodarum
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 8 years ago
sonr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

Thanks for the update Ratnakka. 

Story's moving forward 👍🏼

Looking forward to what happens to Meenakshi, but hope that she doesn't find out about RS's part in this.
Way to go RS, Saradha, Sou and Myna .. hope Meenakshi comes to a good decision..

Wow, cheering the liars,  the manipulators, and those who are trying to impose their will on to Meenatchi.

Truth is not overrated. It's time the truth comes out and Meenatchi makes decision based on the truth. Nobody is standing with her at the time of her need. Vettaiyan is a cheat, RS is professional liar, Myna is a no good friend, Mother is of no good help, etc. The one man that would stand with her is somewhere in a far away land. Hope, this is her darkest moment just before the dawn.

It looks like, Saro is still alive, but not in the state that he can write a letter. The fact that Saratha thought he could have written that first letter says that she thought Saro might have recovered. That means, he can recover any time.