Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions - Page 25

Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the updates...
Though Kalai is shown to be aroung Vettaiayan all the time, she seems to be just a good friend.. Hope it remains the same...

When Sudha sees Meenu ootivitufy vettai, she seems to be shocked..  Is she not happy about Meenu's change (as believed by RSs..). Does she also want Meenu to be with SS?

And I have a big doubt... Sakthi Saravanan is saravanan's son?? If so, Saravanan is his dad's name so Sakthi is his name?? Then, saravanan meenatchi means vettaiayan whose actual name is Saravana??
Originally posted by ap.meena

Though Kalai is shown to be aroung Vettaiayan all the time, she seems to be just a good friend.. Hope it remains the same...

When Sudha sees Meenu ootivitufy vettai, she seems to be shocked..  Is she not happy about Meenu's change (as believed by RSs..). Does she also want Meenu to be with SS?

And I have a big doubt... Sakthi Saravanan is saravanan's son?? If so, Saravanan is his dad's name so Sakthi is his name?? Then, saravanan meenatchi means vettaiayan whose actual name is Saravana??
Meenakshi's name is also Thanga Meenakshi i guess they have just taken the second name of the leads.
I actually now wonder if Sudha is really sick? 🤔 This RS is always doing something and could be they plan this without sudha knowledge? will not be surprise though!!

I missed both mon tues for this week
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

I actually now wonder if Sudha is really sick? 🤔 This RS is always doing something and could be they plan this without sudha knowledge? will not be surprise though!!

I missed both mon tues for this week

tomorrow I will do brief for both days.
Originally posted by migan

tomorrow I will do brief for both days.

🤗
I manage to watch today episode.

Both doughlas and vettaiyan goes to shop saree for kalai. He chooses one saree for her and send through wassap for her to see if she likes it aa nu. She calls him and says saree beautiful and to buy it. Vettaiyan purchaes it. Same time meenashi comes there to buy saree blouse and shock to see vettaiyan - he double shock to see her 😆

Next scene meenashi with vettaiyan and doughlas at home. Meenashi giving them nicely for lying about some patti dying and they having to go nu. End up vettaiyan says they went to buy saree and lies the saree for meenashi nu. She takes the saree happily lolz.

Both vettaiyan and doughlas confuse on how to sort out kalai now. She already seen the saree in video. Both decides to just get another saree for her.

Pandi comes to see some periyavar about maruveedu. Both pandi and tamil comes and treaten and says no one will come nu. Vaithi comes in time and says no one can stop this function. Both pandi and tamil angry seeing him. Vaithi says police manage to catch the guy who tried to stab meenashi. Soon the truth will be out. Both pandi tamil shock again. Its nice to see vaithi back in action after so long. Vaithi and FIL leaves.

Pandi calls the guy and he seem to be safe. Pandi tells tamil that vaithi confused them to make them tense.

Vettaiyan wonders how to get saree for kalai as saree shop close today. Doughlas gives him idea to steal of the new sarees he bought for meenashi before and loosu vettaiyan agrees. He goes and steal one saree. thodarum

Thanks for the updates... Why should Vettaiyan marachufy about buying the saree for kalai, if he doesn't have any other intention.. thats the biggest mistake guys do...  he could have told that he came to buy for both nu... 
1st of all big thanks to all updaters👏👏... Great going... Small suggestion can we change the profile pic & edit the banner with vettaiyan and meenatchi😳.. As of now there is no vetri/irfan in the show...
Vettaiyan gives Kalai one of Meenu's saree... Somehow manages to samalichufy Meenu and go to meet Kalai..

Kovil la both Meenu and Kalai meet and get to know everything...

Veetla Meenu furios @ vettai... and shouts at him...  Sudha comes n asks abt the matter.. Vettaiyan samalichufies...

Vettaiayan full sorry poster to Meenu...

Kalai angrily throws the saree on douglas...

This week promo.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbOTommC0Fw&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]