Saravanan Meenatchi

India-Forums

Saravanan Meenatchi
Saravanan Meenatchi

Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions (Page 139)

srithu Groupbie
srithu
srithu

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
this week promo 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24IeZUeZlNg

chapsi23 Groupbie
chapsi23
chapsi23

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Can someone post the updates from this week? :)

Thanks a ton!
sudhaipk Senior Member
sudhaipk
sudhaipk

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Serial romba kadiya pogudhu. Show is getting too boring and irritating these days. Give us a break please!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi

hopper_ocean IF-Veteran Member
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 7:06am | IP Logged
just only watched today episode and i am like what the **** Ermm

Douglas drunk comes and curse vettaiyan for cheating Kalairarasi. Confused Douglas says he knows V was in love with kalai aam and was willing to marry her until Mennakshi returns back and V goes to M dumpIng Kalaiarasi. Like excuse me Douglas. But when did Vettaiyan came and told you he was in love with Kalai? V had many times told Douglas he never saw Kalai like that except there came a point Kalai touch the electric pump and risk her life. Vettaiyan out of gratitude told Doughlas only way to pay back to Kalai is to marry her nu. If anyone to be blame it should be Douglas and Vettaiyan mother. Douglas was the one who keep giving false impression to Kalai Angry And now periya mahan madhiri douglas is cursing and giving sabam to Vettaiyan. Nonsense !!

Seriously its high time for this serial to be ended. Can't even watch it as entertainment as director is making us fool Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HobbyistJanusudhaipkPallanguzhi

sweety12312 Groupbie
sweety12312
sweety12312

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Cry they won't stop the serial.. I think we should stop watching it.. Sema mokka..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HobbyistsudhaipkPallanguzhi

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

just only watched today episode and i am like what the **** Ermm

Douglas drunk comes and curse vettaiyan for cheating Kalairarasi. Confused Douglas says he knows V was in love with kalai aam and was willing to marry her until Mennakshi returns back and V goes to M dumpIng Kalaiarasi. Like excuse me Douglas. But when did Vettaiyan came and told you he was in love with Kalai? V had many times told Douglas he never saw Kalai like that except there came a point Kalai touch the electric pump and risk her life. Vettaiyan out of gratitude told Doughlas only way to pay back to Kalai is to marry her nu. If anyone to be blame it should be Douglas and Vettaiyan mother. Douglas was the one who keep giving false impression to Kalai Angry And now periya mahan madhiri douglas is cursing and giving sabam to Vettaiyan. Nonsense !!

Seriously its high time for this serial to be ended. Can't even watch it as entertainment as director is making us fool Confused

Exactly - And kalai brought this on her by teasing Pandi and pulling him in the middle.

Vettaiyan never agreed to marry anyone other than Meenakshi and Suda was the one fixed Kalai for V.

All need to be blamed

but I just don't liek when Vettaiyan stands soe mtimes keeping pavam face without speaking up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HobbyistsudhaipkPallanguzhihopper_ocean

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
I saw Promo

Vaithi and Thulsi valaikappu function

meenakshi vettaiyan, pandi Kalai there

While leaving Tamil gives Meenakshi a suitcase fille with her and Sakthi Saravanan details photos to check later - She opens it at her house and reads them shocked.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hobbyisthopper_ocean

sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Because of some comments I decided to watch Friday episode after a long time. Finally someone spoke the truth. Couldn't agree with Douglas more. Kalai did the same mistake meenatchi did, using someone to provoke the other. Meenatchi was forced by her father. Now the grandpa is doing that to Kalai. This is the norm of this serial. What the heck with these forcing girls to marry. Not only that, after marriage they will force them to live together. So, if Pandi can act his part well and get some fans, he can have Kalai. It perfectly fits the culture.  If Kalai refuses to live happily with Pandi, she will be named a bad girl. I am applying the same rule people put on meenatchi. Oh! Don't worry, Pandi will do a few good things to Kalai until she accepts him just like Vettaiyan. 
On the other hand, if Vettaiyan can change, Anbarasu can change, why not Pandi? It's the same story. Meenatchi never misled Vettaiyan, but Vettaiyan misled Kalai big time. The day he found out her feelings, he should have left her. Shouldn't have used her for his benefit to do the farming because he knew nothing about farming. When meenatchi found out about Vettaiyan's feelings, first she apologized for using him, then refused to be his friend and told him not to love her even in his imaginations. 

Edited by sonr - 09 May 2016 at 12:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JanuZEESXY

Go to top