Saravanan Meenatchi

India-Forums

Saravanan Meenatchi
Saravanan Meenatchi

Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions (Page 114)

.Starbucks. IF-Sizzlerz
.Starbucks.
.Starbucks.

Posted: 25 January 2016 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .NJ.

^...sorry pa, enakku pidikave pidikale...I hope director doesn't go that way...

you are talking about the theme...but what is in the theme when the character went missing...before anything happens, let us VM fans enjoy what is shown, please don't spoil the fun...for me, if meenakshi marries saravanan and settles with him I will quit this show for good instead of writing 10 reasons why Meenakshi should select Vettaiyan...

see, V will  remain as a hero with or without M, and Saravanan will always remain as a second man with or without M...

I second this Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu1243

jessi14315 Senior Member
jessi14315
jessi14315

Posted: 25 January 2016 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Pandi s back on game... He knows M s memory loss.. Now as usual the serial will go.. 
migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 25 January 2016 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Starbucks.

you are talking about the theme...but what is in the theme when the character went missing...before anything happens, let us VM fans enjoy what is shown, please don't spoil the fun...for me, if meenakshi marries saravanan and settles with him I will quit this show for good instead of writing 10 reasons why Meenakshi should select Vettaiyan...

see, V will  remain as a hero with or without M, and Saravanan will always remain as a second man with or without M...

I second this Big smile

3rd this. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu1243.Starbucks.-Swetha-

sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 26 January 2016 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Kaulini, another good imagination. Good to see some talent, bringing fun to the forum. 

It's nice except for point 3. Vettaiyan is not a thiyagi. I don't think he is capable of sacrificing his so called love. He already forgot his vow. When he bought a parrot as a gift, he asked her to guess. He gave a clue that it is something with life. She guessed Saravanan. He answered, "That's the treasure I am going to give you. This is just a gift." Not only he forgot all that he didn't even like the fact that RS remembered his vow and went to fulfill it. If you have noticed it, his only motive in doing anything is to have Meenatchi. That's why if the director make Meenatchi accept Vettaiyan in her right mind, it would make an anti climax. 

The fact that he wants Meenatchi so bad had blinded him that he couldn't see that something is wrong with Meenatchi, which RS and Myna figured it out with just one contact. 

The only way Vettaiyan would let Meenatchi go is when she leaves him for good. This is where the story hangs. After all the juggling what will Meenatchi do. Two of her classmates challenged her. One wanted her to stay true to her love with Saravanan and be an inspiration. The other wanted her to accept the marriage and start the life. First choice is hard and the second choice is easy. 

Right now with her memory loss, it's not a true test. She is not herself right now. So, making her do something right now is abuse. With the memory loss, she is not insane but she is like a child and she should be treated like one. 

The mention of Saravanan started a lot of discussion in December and early January, but now it has slowed down in other forums. This amnesia track is boring and extremely stupid. Except for the last couple of imagination posts, this forum is very slow also. 
ShanC Goldie
ShanC
ShanC

Posted: 26 January 2016 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Originally posted by .Starbucks.

see, V will remain as a hero with or without M,and Saravanan will always remain as a second man with or without M...

I second thisBig smile

3rd this.Big smile

Yes guys I can understand... U guys are fans of Vetaiyyan I think... S everyone have their own opinion on the show.. I respect that.

Saravanan can come or not, meenakshi may reunite with him or not. But I unable to bear these days meenakshi starts loving vettaiyan in the same way she started with saro...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonr

ShanC Goldie
ShanC
ShanC

Posted: 26 January 2016 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Its really irritating to see the same theme playing for vettaiyan and meenakshi...

My humble request to the director, please change the name of the vettaiyan to Saravanan. Even meenakshi alone can call in that name.. His name is already saravanan perumal... So no issue I think
sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 26 January 2016 at 11:09am | IP Logged
What's the difference between what's going on now and witchcraft. Instead of casting a spell, the director caused an amnesia to make Meenatchi do what she didn't want to do to begin with. This is BAD. Kuyila pidichu koondil adaichu paada sollukira ulaham. Now she started singing to their tune.

She kept herself pure physically until this amnesia business. She stayed true and confessed her heart's commitment to her love up until the accident. Now this witchcraft (amnesia) is horrible. When her memory returns, she is going to feel defiled, intruded, desecrated, profaned, violated, etc. What will she do if she loses her virginity to Vettaiyan and then her memory returns, and finds herself still in love with Saravanan? I was okay up until she started touching him. Now she is no longer pure, but defiled.

First the director spoiled Meenatchi's true love. Now he is spoiling Her chastity. What more does she have to lose?

Edited by sonr - 26 January 2016 at 11:15am
Indhu6 Newbie
Indhu6
Indhu6

Posted: 26 January 2016 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonr

What's the difference between what's going on now and witchcraft. Instead of casting a spell, the director caused an amnesia to make Meenatchi do what she didn't want to do to begin with. This is BAD. Kuyila pidichu koondil adaichu paada sollukira ulaham. Now she started singing to their tune.

She kept herself pure physically until this amnesia business. She stayed true and confessed her heart's commitment to her love up until the accident. Now this witchcraft (amnesia) is horrible. When her memory returns, she is going to feel defiled, intruded, desecrated, profaned, violated, etc. What will she do if she loses her virginity to Vettaiyan and then her memory returns, and finds herself still in love with Saravanan? I was okay up until she started touching him. Now she is no longer pure, but defiled.

First the director spoiled Meenatchi's true love. Now he is spoiling Her chastity. What more does she have to lose?

How can you say all the above? Let's be logical here. Here is a person suffering from amnesia thus she cannot recall her past and presently she falls in love with another man - be it vettaiyan or anyone, it's what she is attracted to and she's following her desires openly without any regard or care as people do when in love. How can you call or label this feeling of hers as violated or defiled? It's insane, you have to respect everyone's feelings, she is not mentally unwell, she can't help but be attracted to  vettaiyan, why does that trouble you so much? 

Just a general comment to all those who hate vettaiyan, if you don't like the twist and turns then don't watch the serial, no one is asking you to :) 

I love VM so I am watching it!

Edited by Indhu6 - 26 January 2016 at 4:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu1243ZEESXY.NJ.

Go to top