Saravanan Meenatchi

India-Forums

Saravanan Meenatchi
Saravanan Meenatchi

Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions (Page 105)

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 16 January 2016 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Well sonr, i think it's unfair to say that those who like VM pair are wearing pink glasses, no one said V is perfect...liking his pair with M doesn't make VM fans less than SM fans who still routing for the character which has disappeared long time ago.

It's good to discuss the show, but not by labelling fans...SM wasn't promoted as a social message show and moreover, the day when they said V real name is saravana perumal, I kind of knew it V is the new lead...that's how my interest grew for this show...

The director trying to keep all doors open, it's good in one way, that's why we are discussing this show isn't it...

Like many, I'm looking forward to a happy VM track... Like someone said, after a long day working at home/office, we just tune in to tv for entertainment, and that where VM chemistry scores...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dks0709lulu1243jessi14315hopper_ocean-Swetha-

sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 16 January 2016 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Hello .NJ., it's not about being fair or unfair, it's just my opinion. When something is too obvious as what V is doing with Kalaiarassi is wrong, and for someone to blame her instead of being objective is pink glasses. V is right sometimes and wrong sometimes. V accepted and apologized to M at the hospital for asking for the Thali. He appreciated the fact that she didn't remove the Thali for his sake. He mentioned that before he rolled around the temple for her 100 times. There are people still blaming her for not removing the Thali, and that is pink glasses. 

As I said, I believe that the current track is created for VM fans which the director cannot do it otherwise. Enjoy the next little while though it's going to be more fantasy than reality. After that, the director has to stay true to the story as well. 

After the character disappeared over a year ago and still having a remnant to support him tells the strength of the story, and strength of SM love. Right under the last week's promo in YouTube there are still people calling for SM. One would have expected SM support to have died by now, but it didn't, though there are those who wanted SM love to win have stopped watching the show. 

Edited by sonr - 16 January 2016 at 9:55am
hopper_ocean IF-Veteran Member
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 16 January 2016 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Hi sonr.  Everyone is entitle on their on opinion. Kindly avoid labeling or mocking other members opinion. Your are free to express you opinion and so are other members. Kindly abide IF Tamil Forum rules and regulations. Thank you

Tamil Forum Dev Team

Edited by hopper_ocean - 16 January 2016 at 10:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu1243migannithya..-Swetha-

kalyankumaarm Newbie
kalyankumaarm
kalyankumaarm

Posted: 17 January 2016 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonr

Hello .NJ., it's not about being fair or unfair, it's just my opinion. When something is too obvious as what V is doing with Kalaiarassi is wrong, and for someone to blame her instead of being objective is pink glasses. V is right sometimes and wrong sometimes. V accepted and apologized to M at the hospital for asking for the Thali. He appreciated the fact that she didn't remove the Thali for his sake. He mentioned that before he rolled around the temple for her 100 times. There are people still blaming her for not removing the Thali, and that is pink glasses. 

As I said, I believe that the current track is created for VM fans which the director cannot do it otherwise. Enjoy the next little while though it's going to be more fantasy than reality. After that, the director has to stay true to the story as well. 

After the character disappeared over a year ago and still having a remnant to support him tells the strength of the story, and strength of SM love. Right under the last week's promo in YouTube there are still people calling for SM. One would have expected SM support to have died by now, but it didn't, though there are those who wanted SM love to win have stopped watching the show. 

From your comments, I can understand you just want to stay on logical and realistic but commenting on someone else's is unrealistic and so called word wearing pink classes are like suppressing their opinion. But I welcome and agree some part your comments (about kalai and vettaiyan).It is upto director how he handles current track.

Sometimes drama started of with much hype then mid / final phase of the story will miss the plot end up abruptly. I witnessed such drama. I have been watching this show since beginning of SM1 .
SM2 started off as sequel  to part 1(with fame from SM1).

story revolves around S & M and their family issues for 200+ episodes. While every one was expecting S+M ,Suddenly directory had other idea. 

May be below are reason change of the sequence.

Director already changed lead character 'S' and bring vetri and trying to make over chemistry b/w lead pair .so that time romance b/w lead pair was so high (kissing and hugging Tongue)
Even after, Director might missed lead character 'S (unavailable to due to their filmy career).So
Director was forced to change the track as V+M.Before marriage V appeared as a bad guy and came in b/w S & M love.after their marriage,  their is big change over in V . Every one fallen for vettaiyan except meenakshi Tongue .

<My opinion...
Meenakshi had good respect &care over vettaiyan  but not love and that prevents her from give up thali. but director pressed reset button. Let us see how track is going to be>

then introduced new character kalai with good heart.Now showing her as bad but that indicates insecurity after sudha's marriage prosposal for V.

From my experience in watching these kind of shows. I would say , it is all depends on director.

A director  can make the track illogical to logical in 10+ episodes.So anything can happen in show or end the show against every one' opinion.
Let us not conclude anything and enjoy the current track...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu1243jessi14315.NJ.-Swetha-

Wonderfullife IF-Sizzlerz
Wonderfullife
Wonderfullife

Posted: 17 January 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged
This week promo WU..

Vaithi hits Vettaiyan..Meenakshi watches from balcony..

Vaithi wife asks Meenakshi if she likes Vettaiyan..Meenakshi replies yes.. But in a casual way..

Meenakshi is in temple..Saravanan thatha RS sees Meenakshi and goes to her happily and says he'll tell everything about Saravanan and starts telling happily but they played a music so we are not able to guess..Meenakshi mom watches from distance and worried..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

malahmalathyJanu-Swetha-

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 17 January 2016 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Thanks Krituma
She is going to ask who is Saravanan!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Wonderfullife-Swetha-

sonr Groupbie
sonr
sonr

Posted: 17 January 2016 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
kalyankumaarm, your points are well taken. I do my discussion in good spirit. I used some words to stir up discussion, but not to undermine anybody's opinion.
It was news to me when I first heard that the director can change the story because of the availability of the actors. If they can change the actor once, they can change it twice. I know it will be ugly, but we can manage.

I am trying to get hints from the show, which the director leaves behind to guess the future events.

In the movies they only have a few minutes to develop a love story, but here they had well over hundred hours. Then suddenly he went away from it for a year, and he went away again. There are few of us who were discussing in a different board thought we got the story together, but the current move complicates things.

These are some things need to happen,
1. Justfication for Saravanan's disaster. He won't just destroy his life in one day for no reason. 
2. Bring the two families together. 
3. Answer to the love he developed for 14 months.
4. Answer to all the astrology and signs he gave.
5. Justify the long delay in telling the truth to Meenatchi about Saravanan. 
6. How is he going to connect SM1 and SM2? Having continuity.

There are many more questions. He shouldn't think that the audience are mindless creatures. I believe that he is going to answer. So, when I try to answer these questions I come to certain conclusion. It is like solving a puzzle, or a mystery. You know that solving puzzles is good for your brain and to avoid Alzeimer's disease. So, watching TV is not a passive thing for me, rather it's an active one. When I try to solve this puzzle, I am always coming up with SM marriage. If it doesn't happen, I will just have to say, "Catch me if you can, so long, bye bye. " If it happens, I will say, "See, I told you. "

Cheers 
hopper_ocean IF-Veteran Member
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 18 January 2016 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Krituma thanks for the written updates.  Lolz I guess meenashi is going to ask who are you and who is saravanan nu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Go to top