This content was originally posted by: sweety12312

This week promo

https://youtu.be/WUVNZqIIp9A

can soem one update?

I can't watch. ðŸ˜•
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
^ update: Vettaiyan Meenaxi &Tamil in Panchayat...

There are questioning Vettaiyan asking him to admit that what he did is wrong...

They are asking Meenaxi whether is it true that V has cheated her...

Panchayat talking about separating and ending their relationship...

V is sad and M is shown crying...
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .NJ.

^ update: Vettaiyan Meenaxi &Tamil in Panchayat...

There are questioning Vettaiyan asking him to admit that what he did is wrong...

They are asking Meenaxi whether is it true that V has cheated her...

Panchayat talking about separating and ending their relationship...

V is sad and M is shown crying...

Seriously - yet again ðŸ˜¡

Thank you pa for the WU and the promo
Edited by migan - 7 years ago
sweety12312 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Really fed up with this.. Ethana dhadava thali kattikuva, Ethan's dhadava thali kalatuva.. How many promises ? Atrocious😡
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
welcome migan...

the problem is this show has not maintained consistency in the characters of leads...most of us liked Vettaiyan because he actually had a strong portrayal of character (though he was grey in the beginning)...now he is so weak and a 24 hours drunkard behaving like dumb...what is this...and meenaxi, right now she loves Vettaiyan I thought... she went to the "extreme" of wanting to consummate their relationship...sorry to sound explicit here...just pointing out some points...how come in one day everything has changed and furthermore she is fiddling the diary and pictures of saravanan in Vettaiyan's house is atrocious...

i like pandi's acting but pandi kalaiarasi track is equally ridiculous...why this kalaiarasi is so stupid, she wants to take revenge by getting abused by a man...
onlinefreak thumbnail
Tuesday & Wednesday WU:
Nothing much to update guys- same old filler - Meenakshi goes to the doctor and asks the doctor if she can regain her memory... Doctor says no chance. She leaves. She goes to the temple. Meets her mom at the temple. Meenakshi's mom explains the whole story about Saravanan and what happened to SM and how Meenakshi ended marrying Vettaiyan. She also explains how Vettaiyan wanted to get Meenakshi & Saravanan married.

Then Meenakshi meets Myna and again same pooranum about the goodness of Vettaiyan...

Tomorrow's promo - Meenakshi's dad tells Vettayan about panchayat meeting to break their marriage relationship. Hope this happens and the story moves on ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ 

EVALO DHAAN THANGARADHU ... MUDIYALA😭
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sssappa.. Really this has become more ridiculous...
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have a feeling Tamil is going to get a hard slap on his face when Meenashi will stop the panjayathu from breaking their marriage. And i guess when V comes back to thank her - she will stop him saying she did this for her athai as after today episode i guess M will come to know about Sudha's illness.  Current track is interesting as the old M always becomes deaf and refuses to listen or justify anything but the new M seem to think and consider things. Lets see tomorrow enna will happen nu.
sweety12312 thumbnail
I too feel the same.. 
Yesterday's episode LA sudha sonnathu unmaiya dhan irundhadhu.. M started having some feeling for V but she doesn't want to accept that.. As she was keep on talking about S..

Panjayathula ava V venam nu relationship ah break up panna adha Vida height if stupidity edhm ilama..