nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the updates.. 
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Lolz hema nee eppo irundhu ?? Welcome back da :)

akka...naan serial paka arambichu rendu varam thaan aguthu...
avasara pattu welcome solitathinga.naan innum 3 masathuku thalai maraiva thaan irupen 😆
Appa appa venna thalaya katuven [:p] 😉
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
ppst like panna anaivarukum mikka nandri-^- next time innum konja correct ah update panna try panren ;)
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
These days sm is just going down the drain ðŸ¤” Director is again screwing and messing up all characters.
Kalai knows deep down that V still loves M and no matter what his never going to give up his love. In yesterday episode V was right. He never gave any hope for Kalai and he was a good friend for her. It was Kalai who took it the other way round. For me i felt V was only a friend to her and he appreciated all the help she had did for him especially on his farm issue. But that does not mean he should give up his love for this.

I only wish V goes to M and tells her everything. Judging M situation now i can clearly see that M will tell V to forget the pass and live a new life. By hiding all this truth now - once M gets to know she is going to hate V forever. V had always been honest but right now his feelings and love has blind him.

Tamil is going to much. Way to extreme to murder entire Thulasi family. 
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree with you hopper ocean...

to add on that frankly speaking I'm not liking V not telling M the truth and still keeping Kalaiarasi in the pic...it's high time to reveal the truth to meenaxi, I would like to see her recovering or better still V tells the truth and let M to decide the future...

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SM Promo - Feb 15th to 19th
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIJE3LudTfg[/YOUTUBE]

Meenakshi teases Vettaiyan and asks how can she calm him down. Vettaiyan asks for umma. Meenakshi says poda and pushes him. 😆 He knocks onto the table. Hearing this everyone downstairs awakens. Tamizh coming up with aruval .. ðŸ˜²
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the promo Ravi..

The story is dragging again..nothing new..
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A very good episode after son long.  Brief updates.
Tuesday episode
Brief updates

** Tamil goes to V room and his fast sleep. Some mokka scenes between both -me skip

**VM romance. M gives kiss on V forehead

Best scene ... V treats Douglas tanni as happy. But when D comes to know tje reason is cause of the kiss, D questions V nicely. Ask if he does not feel guilty for cheating meenashi. Vettaiyan ask what cheating he is romancing with his wife. Douglas ask if his not ashame to say this?? That girl lost her memory and V taking advantage nicely romancing instead being truthful to her. What will happen when she regain her memory? Will she not tuppufy him for lying to her? V puts pavam face and says he never cheat meenashi nu. Douglas walks away pen pavam summa vidadhu nu. V realise doughlas is right and drinks more.

** meenashi waiting for V. Tamil also comes out and sits with her.

Thodarum
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks.'s for the update
It I s good episode

Regardless of dragging or not meemakshi looks cute and the romance is so nice

Douglas well said