Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the update Ravi ðŸ˜ƒ

I actually watched Friday's episode after reading your updates. This VM track is beautiful. 

I don't like Vettaiyan calling Meenakshi with a 'di' though. It sounded more affectionate when he called her with a 'da'. ðŸ˜ƒ

As much as this track is cute, I really want Meenakshi to know her past and then still choose Vettaiyan, instead of choosing him without knowing anything of what happened before. ðŸ¤”

Thulasi is the only good one in that house. ðŸ˜ƒ
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Meenu ka, i dont see it wrong for V not revealing the truth to M. But for some reason i feel he will tell her nu as his already feeling guilty.
But why need to tell M? She went through a bad past all cause of one useless guy name Saravanan who has no guts to come to her directly and tell her what is going on. And hopeless grandparents who keep playing around with her feelings and not telling anything about Saravanan. M a lovely village girl who was leading a happy life - enter saravanan who without revealing himself ruin her life by making her fall for a love which even he can guarantee will be life long. Promise marriage to her fail it and went missing without any clue or information. If saravanana has lost his memory or anything bad - then its fine and by right RS should have been honest to meenashi from the start. Technically both Meenashi and vettaiyan cannot be blamed here as its others who are playing around selfishly. 

I personally feel no harm for V not revealing the truth to M. That does not mean his not being a man. His after all saving her from going back to old life unsure of her own love.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This week promo..WU

Meenakshi and Vettaiyan having good time spending together going around..Vettaiyan mom Sudha sees them and slaps Vettaiyan and says what will happen if Meenakshi regains her memory nu..

Meenakshi says to Vettaiyan she wants to meet her Athai nu..Vettaiyan takes her to Sudha..Meenakshi reacts seeing Sudha as if she can remember her.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update and promo update

I too strongly feel V should reveal the truth...just for one reason that she will accuse him after regaining her memory instead of being thankful...
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Krituma.
It was cute the promo scenes between V & M.

Sudha's concern is valid.

How can Meenakshi slip through Tamils's protection not sure
Psurya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Monday episode

Vettaiyan and Meenakshi riding in bike.. this is seen by sudha who calls vettaiyan and ask him to meet her. Sudha asks abt wat vettaiyan doing.. first he lies that he was with douglas then when sudha ask to promise he accepts that he was qith meenakshi. then tell the truth abt memory loss.

then some scenes with vaithi and thulasi. sudha saying she wont accept vettaiyan's love and questioning what if she regains her memory. else ask him to convey the truth abt saravanan and their marg.

precap:

in temple vettaiyan putting kunguman for meenakshi and spending time together.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Though part of me thinks its better for Vettaiyan to remain silent -other part of me agrees with Sudha. Its better for them to tell the whole thing to M and if she insist she dont want the old life then there is no harm to let go this. But i felt so sorry for V yesterday. He looks totally crushed. Poor guy. He had been craving long for M love and now that he has it - he has to put a stop to it.

thanks for the brief updates
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tuesday update

Saravanan talks to Douglas and informs Meenakshi loves him nnu, also reveal she lost her memory nnu

Douglas scolds him for accepting her love and even tells a drama by Tamil and Meenakshi.

Vettaiyan won't listen and asks Douglas to promise that he will not tell Meenakshi

He promises also tells that he promises Vettaiyan going to be heart broken nnu.

it was their first wedding anniversary 

Vettaiyan takes Meenakshi to temple saying it is their wedding anniversary nnu, Meenakshi shocked, V tells her he had a dream so lets pretend and go to temple and people wish them M surprise V samaluchufies saying some thing or other.

V puts flower to Meenakshi and they pray he puts kukumum to her. Meenakshi prays to get married to Vettaiyan.

Pandi Scold and tease Anbarasu and his wife saying they are not married etc.

Vettaiyan who came to ee them challenges Pandi that he will  conduct 60th wedding for both tehre Anbarasu can tie Thali nnu.

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Akka :)
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was hilarious when M chose saravanan as V petname.. 
Now how pandi going to stop marriage.. He has to keep up the pretense to T also.. Pavam...