Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Friday - January 22nd

Kalai leaves out of Tamil's house when him and Vaithi walk in. Tamil asks about her, and Vaithi tells she is Nallasivam's granddaughter and Vettaiyan's future wife. Tamil goes in and shouts at the ladies at home saying random people are coming in the house and asks his mom to keep a watch at the door at all times. Vaithi brings Vettaiyan and Tamil is about to yell at him, but he finishes the matter saying sorry and that he will warn her to not come here anymore. ðŸ˜†

Meenakshi wondering who Kalai is and why she is challenging her. Thulasi comes there and Meenakshi explains what happened. Thulasi tells her that it is Kalai who loves Vettaiyan but he sees her as his friend only and that he likes you more. Meenakshi thinks and Thulasi asks her if she is going to get scared for her threat or accept her challenge. Meenakshi gets up and says he is my Vettaiyan and I am not letting go of him. ðŸ˜‰

Vettaiyan comes at night thinking to escape from Meenakshi. He comes into his room and gets shocked to see her sitting on his bed. 😆 She asks if we went to see Kalai and he eventually says yes but says I went to yell at her for being rude this morning. Meenakshi says I believe you and but she has so much of guts to come and challenge me, she has that much love. Vettaiyan says it is only for her and not me. She asks why and he asks if she doesn't know what's in his heart. She tells him "Sonna dhaane theriyum?" He says you and your family might not like me, but I have always liked you. Even if you go away from me, I will come for you, I will be your shadow. She asks if you like me that much. He says it is love. That too first love, I can never forget. She is surprised. He says I have gotten used to being rejected because anyway you are going to listen to your dad. She asks him if this is all true and not dialogues. He says I may do all that, but when I speaking to you everything is true. She asks if she comes past every struggle if he will accept her, and whether he will feel the same even after she becomes old, and he is surprised. He asks if you are speaking for real and she says naan "Pechuku dhaane sonnen" nnu. He answers her saying I can't tell you the answer, you will only see by living. She gets happy and Tamil calls her, she leaves saying she will speak later. He says "Summa irundha sang-a oodhittu poittale" ðŸ˜†

Myna is standing with her dad and she says she needs to go see Meenakshi. He advices her not to as no one is respecting her. Meenakshi comes in her car right then and Myna asks to stop but it doesn't stop. It stops later on and Meenakshi comes out to buy Elani. Myna goes there but Meenakshi asks who is she and tells her to move away and leaves. Her dad comes and says learn about people at least now itself and leaves. Myna is looking sad. ðŸ˜”

Thodarum...
Edited by .Starbucks. - 8 years ago
coffeebuff thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Akka ðŸ˜ƒ I actually managed to watch Thursday and Friday's episodes. 

I am actually not surprised that Meenakshi loves Vettaiyan now as her love for him came long long back. If she seriously loved Saravanan like kept going on about before losing her memory, there is no way she would have fallen for Vettaiyan now. But she started to, which only means he was in her heart deep down and in her subconscious mind. It is just coming out now without any hesitations. I honestly don't want her memory to come back anymore ðŸ˜† Both of them deserve to be happy instead of playing hide and seek with their feelings, honestly. 

Btw, she is really so cute nowadays, would love to see her the same way and of course with Vettaiyan. ðŸ˜³ And I also like Thulasi's character. Seriously the only good one in that house. ðŸ˜ƒ
lulu1243 thumbnail
[QUOTE=.Starbucks.]Thanks for the updates Akka ðŸ˜ƒ I actually managed to watch Thursday and Friday's episodes. 

I am actually not surprised that Meenakshi loves Vettaiyan now as her love for him came long long back. If she seriously loved Saravanan like kept going on about before losing her memory, there is no way she would have fallen for Vettaiyan now. But she started to, which only means he was in her heart deep down and in her subconscious mind. It is just coming out now without any hesitations. I honestly don't want her memory to come back anymore ðŸ˜† Both of them deserve to be happy instead of playing hide and seek with their feelings, honestly. 

Btw, she is really so cute nowadays, would love to see her the same way and of course with Vettaiyan. ðŸ˜³ And I also like Thulasi's character. Seriously the only good one in that house. ðŸ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE

Ditto! I loved today's episode :) I agree, I kind of wish her memory loss is permanent so that she can start off fresh. What's there not to like about Vettaiyan! :) His love for her is so pure and at least she will be able to realize it now without the feelings for Saravanan lingering. I love the direction of the story now, hopefully the director will finally bring V and M together soon. 
Edited by lulu1243 - 8 years ago
coffeebuff thumbnail
Originally posted by: lulu1243

Ditto! I loved today's episode :) I agree, I kind of wish her memory loss is permanent so that she can start off fresh. What's there not to like about Vettaiyan! :) His love for her is so pure and at least she will be able to realize it now without the feelings for Saravanan lingering. I love the direction of the story now, hopefully the director will finally bring V and M together soon. 

Exactly! I totally agree, I had said earlier that Vettaiyan's love for Meenakshi was much more true than her love for Saravanan because he was never confused, he was ALWAYS clear that it was only Meenakshi that he loved. And she has had feelings for him for a long time now, glad it came out after the memory loss track, and hopefully it stays the same. :)
kaulini thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

Had a chance to watch the episode yesterday and I just enjoyed it a lot..

This track is very interesting as we can see Vettaiyan and Meenakshi love track..

Yes in just 2-3 days Meenakshi started to fall for Vettaiyan.. Though its unbelievable I love watching it :)

Agree... But i think the director is going to allow Vettaiyan's hope to soar high... and then he would be dropped like a hot potato.. by M once her memory is restored. The higher he soars now,  the deeper and worst the fall would be.. he would be shattered beyond redemption. rt? ðŸ¥º ðŸ¤¢

Also i am reminded of his " Sami adi scene" when he predicted Vettaiyan will get a kid. Will meenakshi be the mother... ðŸ˜•

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
V's love for meenakshi has always been special...he is not a perfect character nor a man with patience, but the desire to change and be upright for meenakshi is what makes me to root for him,l.

I do agree with kaulini, vettaiyan going to get disappointed again when meenakshi' recovers...

Anyway before any twist, Hope the director gives more VM scenes, they are a pleasure to watch
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very good episode 
Thanks Sushma for the update 

Vettaiyan and meenakshi both were so good when he spoke up.

But only feel Moondram Pirai she is going nto remember the past but forget this or get angry at him may be
migan thumbnail
Add to that they finished this telling love fast may be tehy want to show romance between them.
migan thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

Exactly! I totally agree, I had said earlier that Vettaiyan's love for Meenakshi was much more true than her love for Saravanan because he was never confused, he was ALWAYS clear that it was only Meenakshi that he loved. And she has had feelings for him for a long time now, glad it came out after the memory loss track, and hopefully it stays the same. :)

Exactly exactly 
sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
One of the problem with disfunctional families is that the kids are looking for love and acceptance; and end up in the hands of the first guy in the way. The girls usually run away with these guys, seemingly enjoy the pleasure for a season. 
So, the director made Meenatchi's family disfunctional, which used to be very loving and supportive. He made only Vettaiyan accessible to her. He made one old lady incident to impress her and planted Thulasi to give her a little push. Well, the result is, in a matter of a week's time she is ready to leave the family and run away with a guy she only knew for a week. (The history is erased)

This guy is:
Ungrateful and an optimist
He was in the street with no education and no capability to find a job. He had wasted his whole life loafing and flirting. It is at that time Kalaiarassi came in his life as an angel. It is she and her grandfather established a farm for him. He entertained her friendlship even after knowing her feelings toward him (opportunist). After his mother has asked her grandfather to give Kalaiarassi as a bride, and given her hope, he is breaking her heart without having any guilt or remorse (ungrateful)

Not a man of his word, dishonest
Promised M to take her to Saravanan by taking an oath on her mother. Later when Meenatchi asked him on a couple of occasions whether he was serious with his promise, He said, "I have taken an oath on my mother. She is more important to me than anything else in this world. I will not lie to you." When RS told him that Saravanan is alive, I thought he would start the process to take her to Canada, instead he hid that information from her. When Sudha told V that RS told Meenatchi that S is alive, his face fell (dishonest). He again told her at the hospital "Go with Saravanan. I just want you to live" (dishonest. A selfless statement with selfishness built in). When RS told him that he went to tell the whole truth about Saravanan, his face fell again (dishonest).

This desparate Meenatchi from this disfunctional family asked V yesterday, "Can I trust you?" He said, "I have lied to others, but I will not lie to you." Well, heard it before and sounds familiar.