I think current sequence have created a greater expectations among us
Discussions going very broad even direcror cant think lik it
Thanks for supporting forum members

Congrats all for making it great success 
Edited by gklk - 8 years ago
lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yethuna naal than heroine yaee adipradasanam,angapradasanam,Mann sooru yellam seyurathu.tv la trend change pannina diratacur Ku πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† .vettaiyan rolling session starts up.adutha yentha serial la yentha hero orula porarooo πŸ˜‰
sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
For Vettaiyan, there is guilt, fear, love, and pressure from the girls (Kalai and Myna). Must be a nightmare. I think his love for Meenatchi is growing, while there are mixed feelings. On one side he feels that he should release her to Saravanan, but on the other side he feels that nothing can separate her from him, not even death (According to his words at the hospital).

On the other front, Saravanan's entry is nearing.

First, Meenatchi started speaking out of her commitment to Saravanan, and asks her father to give her life back. Then, she started remembering Saravanan in flashback. Today, RS promises to tell the truth and a call from Saravanan. A whole lot of things can happen in that phone call. Meenatchi will vent out her pain by shouting and crying, etc. The rest is left to your imagination.

This thing can go on for a couple of months just on phone calls. That will bring it to the next step; Saravanan's visit to India, or Meenatchi's visit to Canada.

What is Vettaiyan going to do? How about Kalaiarassi? When is Tamil's mask coming off? What exactly is Saravanan's condition?

Very interesting times are ahead. 

Show is no longer dragging or run as a comedy. Though things are moving fast, there is still a whole lot of things to resolve. Show is watchable now for the sake of the story, after watching it for a while for the  sake of comedy.

Meenatchi went into hospital with problems up to her nose. While she is there, things are working out for her, especially RS's promise today, and Vettaiyan's confession of loosening her. She will be there until people realize their fault of what they have put her through. So, when she come out, many things are going to be resolved for free.
Edited by sonr - 8 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lakshmikr

Yethuna naal than heroine yaee adipradasanam,angapradasanam,Mann sooru yellam seyurathu.tv la trend change pannina diratacur Ku πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† .vettaiyan rolling session starts up.adutha yentha serial la yentha hero orula porarooo πŸ˜‰

Lolz i was thinking the same πŸ˜†
kalyankumaarm thumbnail
I think  director will move the story to the favor of vettaiyan.
soon mistry of saravanan will be revealed And play crucial role.
Rajasekar told he will tell about and his ststate. Per my guess, he might be paralyzed due to injury he got while saving tamil + might be beaten by police .so saravanan himself might sent his grandfather to india to unite them.

So kalaiarasi seems will become yamini characterocharacters of part 1 for some time then will go away.
 Anyhow tamil will be same adamant mind set And will not reconcile with vettaiyan. So vettaiyan also will fly away with meenakshi just like in part 1.

hello all, this is my opinion only.😊
gklk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If vettayan and meenakshi were the pair
Their son/daughter and shakti saravanan's son/daughter will continue in
SARAVANAN MEENAKSHI season 3. Or there is no way to unite the 2 families

To clear of the partways of two family what director is gonna do nu therla.

Put on ur suggestions frnds
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lakshmikr

Kalyana parisu la already Surya Gayathrikaga urunduttaru pa..
sally_b95 thumbnail
Hi Guys πŸ˜ƒ

I was a silence reader till now but today after watching Saravanan Meenatchi promo i was like my god πŸ˜†

Hopefully Meenatchi will  fall in love with Vettaiyan this time😳

Intha murai sothappaamal vidda ok πŸ˜‰

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
new promo out?? what's in the promo?
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Sally.. Welcome to the forum.. Please be active and take part in the discussions..

Can you post here the update of this week's promo :)