Shakti saravanan vandhalum use illa
Only vettayan meenakshi
Pongappa
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by gklk

Shakti saravanan vandhalum use illa
Only vettayan meenakshi
Pongappa

It is Saravanan Meenatchi love story. Their love to survive the long separation will make this love story special. Pure and sincere love should stand any test. For Saravanan to come back and take Meenatchi will make their love a success, thus will have a great value. Otherwise, it would be a love failure story, thus will have no value. Last statement from Meenatchi was, "Enakku avana pdikkathu, enakku intha kalyaanathila istam illa, aanaal etho ondu ennai thadukkuthu. ennakku etho payamaa irukku." It is some kind of fear. Over two years of SM2 serial is still a love story between Saravanan and Meenatchi. For the name of the Serial and for the love that prevailed so far, it is natural to expect the success of that love.
Edited by sonr - 8 years ago
Factu 
I'm not love hater
I also want saravanan and meenakshi to unite
Its irfan or vetri whom ever it may be 
It would be interesting 
And lovely
But todays episode doesn't seem like that

Further story depend only on meenakshi memory

Lets wait n see
gklk, your are reasonable.
It is definitely lovely to unite Saravanan and Meenatchi. I also don't care if it is Irfan or Vetri. I am just looking at the Saravanan character. 

For the director to keep him away for so long is very unreasonable. He is also giving so many opportunities for Vettaiyan to get to her heart while Saravanan is absent. I think that is also unreasonable.

What the director does is up to him. I am just giving my opinion. There are few stories I can cherish for a long time. If he finish it well, it can be one of them.
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Or maybe meenashi completely forgot about saravanan but only remembers her marriage with Vettaiyan ðŸ˜› Then this saravanan will be back but meenashi will ignore him as she cant remember him ...

second possibility -  meenashi forgets everythign and everyone will convince vettaiyan or be on his side to try get meenashi back normal without remembering her first love 😆 

😲😆

Idhu nadanthaa I won't be surprised Akka. Good suggestions. ðŸ˜Š I think SM will end in favour of Vettaiyan.

It will be nice if they also resolved the original issue of Saravanan and Tamizh and brought in SS and family (special appearance by Senthil and Sreeja?) but maybe unlikely ðŸ˜­

Hope they don't drag this amnesia track too much.
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Pallanguzhi

😲😆

Idhu nadanthaa I won't be surprised Akka. Good suggestions. ðŸ˜Š I think SM will end in favour of Vettaiyan.

It will be nice if they also resolved the original issue of Saravanan and Tamizh and brought in SS and family (special appearance by Senthil and Sreeja?) but maybe unlikely ðŸ˜­

Hope they don't drag this amnesia track too much.

Amnesia va? Did they show it today?
Originally posted by sonr

gklk, your are reasonable.
It is definitely lovely to unite Saravanan and Meenatchi. I also don't care if it is Irfan or Vetri. I am just looking at the Saravanan character. 

For the director to keep him away for so long is very unreasonable. He is also giving so many opportunities for Vettaiyan to get to her heart while Saravanan is absent. I think that is also unreasonable.

What the director does is up to him. I am just giving my opinion. There are few stories I can cherish for a long time. If he finish it well, it can be one of them.

Vettaiyan.. is really a very commendable character... I would grade his love greater than anyone...

Knowing fully well Meenakshi loves Saravanan.. he agrees to go thru the marriage rituals to give Saravanan a chance to jump in at the last minute... but things turned otherwise...

He faced Meenakshi's anger.. did stupid things for Tamil to hate him.. then was thrown out... 
Saved Meenakshi from being molested and sold off... 
Promised her to unite her with saravanan
Behaved in a manner to be misunderstood by all...
Now too he knows Meenakshi will join Saravanan when he comes... and leave him high and dry...

This guy is a true lover ,, losing everything-- happiness, reputation... for the sake of the woman he loves

I don't question Vettaiyan's love. One sided love is always like that. It looks more like everyone is a victim in some form or the other. It was circumstances that put them in this fix.
RS & S cries at the mention of Saravanan's name. He must have a bad deal too. Here Meenatchi absolutely misses him without having any contacts and  without knowing the truth. Vettaiyan is caught in the middle because Saravanan didn't show up. Nobody here wants to hurt anybody else willingly. There is love in everyone's heart and everyone is fundamentally good.

Somebody is writing this story. He should bring it to a good close. The only love story here is the love between Saravanan and Meenatchi. It is still alive in Meenatchi. This love should win. Losing right now will make the last two years a waste.

On the other hand, Kalai Arassi is not a bad looking gal. They even call her the xerox of Meenatchi. I think she was imported, so that Vettaiyan won't be left out. He will get a xerox of Meenatchi, and he likes her too. Even today, Vettaiyan seems to agree that she should go with Saravanan. It is better that he sends her than she rejects him. At least he will have the satisfaction of giving her life back to her. That will prove his love more than having her. He can have an awesome life with Kalai Arassi. Vettaiyan knew right from the beginning that he will not have Meenatchi. He has pretty much settled it in his heart. It will not be a great disappointment.

Today, he said, "Just yell at me just like you usually do. I am okay, but I want you to live. Go with your Saravanan." It was an awesome scene. It can actually give him great satisfaction to just let her go. On the other hand, if he gets her, he might end up with the guilt. Sure, Meenatchi is never going to forget Saravanan fully. 
Edited by sonr - 8 years ago
Originally posted by sonr

I
Today, he said, "Just yell at me just like you usually do. I am okay, but I want you to live. Go with your Saravanan." It was an awesome scene. It can actually give him great satisfaction to just let her go. On the other hand, if he gets her, he might end up with the guilt. Sure, Meenatchi is never going to forget Saravanan fully. 

@bold: this is what you call selfless love...

and tbh, I'm not a huge fan of saravanan's character, I've started watching the show regularly after vettaiyan entered the show only...so I don't know how much meenaxi loved saravanan, all I know is he lied to her to get her love...

and I disagree about one sided love two sided love comparison, because here meenaxi does have a soft corner for vettaiyan...
meenaxi likes vettaiyan's thali but not vettaiyan is weird, I feel she has fallen for him but hesitating because she has set in her mind that she has to wait for saravanan's comeback...

Edited by .NJ. - 8 years ago
.NJ. you are excused for saying anything because you missed over 800 episodes. You have only watched the comedy parts that play during the intermission. This is a Saravanan Meenatchi love story. You missed the whole thing. From 520 to about 820 Saravanan Meenatchi love developed in SM2. This is the main part of the story. The story was fully connected to SM1 and flowed very well. Story was very realistic, and the love was built very strong and deep and wide. They knew it has to stand this nasty test of delay and uncertainty. It is not like the movies where they only have a couple of hours to do the whole thing. Here they had over 100 hours to build the love. Saravanan was loved by all. He is one of the all good character. If he shows up today, everybody will love him. This time including Tamil. On the wedding day it was Tamil, Priya and Vettaiyan Vs the rest of the crowd. In the last minute, even Vettaiyan was on Saravanan's side. I have never seen anything like this story in my life. I liked it so much, I go back and watch those episodes from 520 to 800. I am watching now for the sixth time. This is one show I can watch again and again and still enjoy it fully. Every aspect of love was developed beautifully. Meenatchi is never going to forget him. She absolutely loved him. They were both crazy about each other. If she ever accept Vettaiyan, it will be a disaster. Something might happen and Vettaiyan will have to say, "I should have sent you to Saravanan." That's where she belongs and that's where she will be happy.
It is after the wedding the show got disconnected to the main story and became a comedy show, just for entertainment. The show was interesting, but no longer realistic, and had a lot of artificial plots. The story didn't move an inch since then. Starting from December 11th, the story is serious. It is no longer a comedy show. I think the main purpose of the episodes from about 850 to 1050 is to test that love they built. So if Meenatchi were to give into any pressure, that will be a failure of love. To make the show interesting, she will show signs of giving in; but if anything reminds her of Saravanan, she will flip back. That's what happened when the fake letters came from Canada. She would be a nightmare for Vettaiyan, because she only needs a small trigger.

Meenatchi always had a soft corner for Vettaiyan. She gave him a lot of grace. He was the villain. He was a scum. She hated him. Actually, everybody hated him, but he always get away after doing nasty things.