Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: migan

Sushma now I want starbucks ðŸ˜‰

Same Same about Meenakshi.

Let's go together Akka ðŸ˜‰
sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
We value what we work hard for. You get what you pay for. Anything cheap costs less, anything valuable costs more. 
To get Vettaiyan, Meenatchi just have to wink or nod. It's that easy. Get him now makes the whole year of struggle a waste. To get Saravanan is an upstream struggle, and the price she has paid is heavy. Lose him now is a great loss.

When something is impossible, and you do it, there is a kick. It gives great satisfaction, and a reason to celebrate.

Hardest test to pass is the test of delay. Meenatchi is doing well so far. Hope she will cross the finish line.

Edited by sonr - 8 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^sonr, just because someone loves you unconditionally and all that you need to get that person is a wink, doesn't means that love should be taken for granted...love is love...

coming to the epis,
this week will decide what meenaxi wants...however, I feel they are using thali sentiment just too much...and meenaxi realising tamil is lying about saravanan is also a needed twist...
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Meenu Akka..
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This week promo..

Meenakshi and her mother goes in auto to the panchayathu I guess. Meenakshi crying thinking Saravanans promise to her that he'll return and Vettaiyan tying her Thali and her mother saying her to take a right decision..
sonr thumbnail
Meenatchi has answered to clarify her stand to shatter misconceptions about her.
Dec.11, to grandfather RS
Is my pain of carrying someone's Thaali and unable to forget my lover is a joke for you. What have I done wrong to deserve this? Only thing I have done wrong is to love your grandson truly. No matter who say what I will only live with him. I am waiting for him because he said he would come and take me.
>> RS still didn't reveal the secret.
>> This is good because she didn't have to deal with the hard truth about Saravanan's current condition.

Dec. 22, to father Tamil.
Saravanan is the only one who is still in my heart. I will only live with him. The only reason I didn't stop the marriage is for your name in the village. I never liked this marriage nor lived with Vettaiyan. Appa, if you decide, you can give my life back.
>> Tamil kept his lies.
>> This is good because the fake letters refuelled her love for Saravanan.

Dec. 31, to husband Vettaiyan
You can marry whoever you want. The only reason I didn't remove tha Thaali was due to the shame associated with it.
>> Vettaiyan just walked away.
>> This is good because Thaali sentiment helps to prove how strong her love is.

Jan. 01, to best friend Myna
I wonder why nobody understands me. What's wrong with me wanting to live with the one I love and to have the life I want. Just having a little attraction is not love.
>> Myna kept trying to impose or twist her will into her.
>> This is good because the words spoken to confuse her help to prove how clear she is.

She is doing all these for the guy who sincerely loved her and paid a heavy price.
Twice he got cut. Once on his neck and the other on his hand. Tamil tried to cut him once. Vaithi beat him up twice. He took is all for his love, and never had any thoughts of revenge but responded with love.

Edited by sonr - 8 years ago
sonr thumbnail
.NJ., Love is love - agreed. In my experience I had to sift through all those who were ready to give their love for free to find the one who is hard to get. I went for the best in the university. That's the treasure everyone wanted and I had to prove myself worthy and pay a price for it. This satisfied me. Up until today, I love it when people say, "You got the best. Periya kombai thaan pidichu irukkireer."
For Vettaiyan, Meenatchi is a treasure, but not for Meenatchi.
For Meenatchi Saravanan is the treasure, and for Saravanan Meenatchi is the treasure as well.
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Promo WU Krithu :)
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo Krituma - Nothing is clear still.
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
There is so many different promos out of SM these days. A precap where Vetaiyan and Meentachi are smiling and he remarries Meentachi. If Meentachi stills hasn't change her mind, then it's high time to end this show. For past 2 years this show hasn't moved at all!