Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions - Page 46

Posted: 8 years ago
sonr, you have different ideas and I respect it, but frankly speaking, Im watching SM for entertainment, and it has nothing to do how good vettaiyan looks...

actually, the director is not at fault, they hit bull's eye by bringing vettaiyan as a lead... as far as I know he was supposed to be an antagonist but due to both saravanans quitting the show, they brought in the twist as he was getting popularity even as a villain...

I think it will be wiser if meenaxi moves forward in life, no point holding the past with no hope if she is destined for something better...and yes you are right meenaxi is a kuyil in koodu and for me the koondu is her memory and thought of saravanan, she is stuck there and not progressing, it is only vettaiyan who can release her from that koondu...

Originally posted by .NJ.

sonr, you have different ideas and I respect it, but frankly speaking, Im watching SM for entertainment, and it has nothing to do how good vettaiyan looks...

actually, the director is not at fault, they hit bull's eye by bringing vettaiyan as a lead... as far as I know he was supposed to be an antagonist but due to both saravanans quitting the show, they brought in the twist as he was getting popularity even as a villain...

I think it will be wiser if meenaxi moves forward in life, no point holding the past with no hope if she is destined for something better...and yes you are right meenaxi is a kuyil in koodu and for me the koondu is her memory and thought of saravanan, she is stuck there and not progressing, it is only vettaiyan who can release her from that koondu...

Exactly I agree with everything.

If yo usay Vettaiyyan good at the time of weddign I would never have agreed I hated the pair. But slowly over time he evolved and Kavin's acting also got improved added with screenplay.

As for Saravanan if he really cared he should have reached to Meenakshi by now it is too long he is gone. She should move on.

Monday Brief

Kalai trying all tricks douglas told her but Bettaiyyan does not give any indication (sema comedy must watch) So she does not get it if he likes her or just friend a nnu

At home Vettaiyyan tells he wants to go o nfamily tour all agree Tamil fumes - Thulaso vomit and all realize she is pregnant and everyone happy.

Tamil so angry

Later Thulasi and Vettaiyyan she tells him she is worried for baby as Tamil might try to do something.

Vettaiyyan tells he will protect her baby.

Thodarum
Lolz its a serial, just watch and enjoy it. If dont like just quit lolz. As simple as that.
I use to enjoy rettal vaal kuravi. Quit as my ppreference dis not match so i quit completely. Even sm i quit and daily updates was changed to discussions only. But i started watching it and its only cause of 2 person. Myna and vettaiyan. Story line of course ridiculous but mayna vettaiyan kaaga i watch :) 

After all its a reel not real and everyone trying to make a living out of it :) 
Originally posted by .NJ.

I heard it from a few people that the storyline changed because both Saravanans quit. Is it really true? It doesn't make sense, because they can always find a third person. We can always get used to the new actor. It is the character and the story that counts. It used to be a beautiful continuation of SM1, but right now it is completely disjoint. One sided love is painful for both. I can't watch something without feeling it. Otherwise, I would watch some situation comedy. I enjoyed 2014 so much, I want to see the end. A happy end. I still believe, they can find another actor for Saravanan, do justice for everyone's love, resolve all the family feud, and bring a happy ending. The story will be lot more spiced up this way. This needs some extreme talent to make it happen. If I were to challenge the director, this will be my challenge. Somehow making Meenatchi to accept Vettaiyan's love is not a challenge. It is pathetic.

Like you said, I don't know if it is wiser for Meenatchi to move forward in life by accepting Vettaiyan, or she just have to accept it because she doesn't have any other choice. If she does, she will be living a double life all her life. Heart doesn't listen to the mind. Men can handle things like that, but not women. I know a few real life examples of women like this. It is not possible for a woman to let go of a love that is settled in her heart. These ladies talk to their grandchildren about their stories. That's how long it lasts. Mind forgets things, but hearts never.

Before Meenatchi makes the next move, she should find out what happened to Saravanan. She is in love and moving forward doesn't make sense until she finds out that she cannot have him anymore. Otherwise, what will she feel, if Saravanan shows up the day after she started living with Vettaiyan. That will be too painful for the rest of her life. After all Saravanan did say to Shyamala, "I will not share the feelings with anyone else which I had with Meenatchi." That's when Meenatchi said, "My Saravanan is not like all other guys. He is different." These are the moments that built up that love. I think the truth has to come out first, and everybody else should stop coercing her. Instead of coercing, Vettaiyan has to learn to win her heart. "Loves comes softly" is a good movie where a man wins the heart of a young widow. Here the man is dead so the other guy is justified trying to win her heart. It's not true in Vettaiyan's case. He knows she is still in love. Now trying to win her heart is intruding into her space. What Vettaiyan is doing is coercion, not winning the heart. All his heroism lacks realism. Some of Vettaiyan's actions are so bad, no woman would respect him after that. Many times he intruded into her space, which women hate. The way he manipulated her using Tamil was so offensive.
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Lolz its a serial, just watch and enjoy it. If dont like just quit lolz. As simple as that.
I use to enjoy rettal vaal kuravi. Quit as my ppreference dis not match so i quit completely. Even sm i quit and daily updates was changed to discussions only. But i started watching it and its only cause of 2 person. Myna and vettaiyan. Story line of course ridiculous but mayna vettaiyan kaaga i watch :) 

After all its a reel not real and everyone trying to make a living out of it :) 

I think many agree with the fact that "Story line of course ridiculous." I always wondered why people are watching this show, because the storyline sucks. So, I got the answer now. For me I always hated serials. I thought I would never watch one. I started with Swathi Chinikulu. I enjoyed the beginning and stopped. Now I started watching again because justice is being served to the hero and heroine after 300 episodes of pain. I am enjoying it now. I enjoyed 2014 Saravanan Meenatchi. 2015 is skip and skip so far hoping for justice in the story.
Tuesday brief few liners.
Vettaiyan decides to tell vaithi about tamil but changes his mind upon knowing vaithi having kolla pasam and trust on his appa lolz.

Vettaiyan comes to see RS. Both writes letter for M and ask him to post. One of pandi guy overhear this and inform tamil. Vettaiyan on d way when that guy ram his bike on dirty water and V gets splashed with dirt. He decides to go back to change.

Meenashi comes read letter and questions him. V not able to answer.
Wed brief updates
Meenashi scolds him and walks away to reveal truth to sudha. V tries to stop her follows on bike. Halfway bike problem. Douglas at that moment pass by helps V to get a lift af V told him what happen.

Douglas tries to cl M on phone.

V arrives. Sudha angry and ask why he did like this. V tries to explain but M stops him saying sudha asking why he slap her nu. V confused then come to know M did not reveal the truth.

thodarum 
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Wed brief updates
Meenashi scolds him and walks away to reveal truth to sudha. V tries to stop her follows on bike. Halfway bike problem. Douglas at that moment pass by helps V to get a lift af V told him what happen.

Douglas tries to cl M on phone.

V arrives. Sudha angry and ask why he did like this. V tries to explain but M stops him saying sudha asking why he slap her nu. V confused then come to know M did not reveal the truth.

thodarum 

thanks for the update...missed the epi today...

so meenaxi didnt reveal the truth? why?