Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions - Page 33

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by migan

It seems a rumor or from a shooting spot they took it.😛
Yes Akka..i too guess its a shooting video.. As you can see he was handcuffed.. Only criminals are taken with handcuff according to procedure.. And you can see a police man wearing a white shoe .. Which is ridiculous..
Thursday & Friday

Tamil is drunk and does more galatta.

meenakshi feels bad for fighting with her appa as he brought her with lots of love.

She decides to ask for forgiveness plus tells vettaiyyan to go along. He agrees for her.

Kalai meets Vettaiyyan asks for any gift and douglas gives soem bangles saying Vettaiyyan gave nniu. kalai happy. But vettaiyyan tells Douglas to inform kalai that he and Meenakshi united.

Next Douglas meets Kalai and tells this.

Kalai is so sad but tells Douglas she is very happy and throws her bangles.

At vettaiyyan house - they were cleaning trophies - Meenakshi finds out he can dance well and asks him to dance - both her and Sudha watch whlle V dances Lungi dance.

Also Sudha forces meenakshi to dance along they both dance to Kadhal sadugudu Meenakshi hugs Vettaiyyan with out realing it and whe nSudha calls she coems to sense and wonders.

V thansk for actign along but she did not act.

Next Kai regai person comes forces them and V says see my hand - She tells him all about motehr health, fight on mother's side lots of sodahanai to come but he has to be patient. Husband wife may fight but with in one year Meenakshi will bear a bay boy for him nnu. Both V & M shock.

Sudha happy.

At Tamil house Soundarya notice him swating too much and hand pain. Later she finds him fallen on the floor. Vaithi and co rush him to hospital.

Thodarum... 
Promo..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhWlr17FDeA&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]Edited by krithikas - 8 years ago
Thanks da for the promo
Wonder if this will finish by this week?

Based on what RS said in the vijay awards show May not finish  they said we are acting with youngsters nnu omg  plus kollu pethi peran vera
Edited by migan - 8 years ago
Yes Akka .i too was shocked when RS said the show will continue till next generation lol.

I liked Kavin and Rachita speech while receiving the awards. They deserve those awards.
Originally posted by krithikas

Yes Akka .i too was shocked when RS said the show will continue till next generation lol.

I liked Kavin and Rachita speech while receiving the awards. They deserve those awards.
\\
i have not watched yet

but yes they totally deserve it

kavin improved a lot from the beginning. Rachita is a good actress and very good with emotions.

Guys see this. This was what became talk oh the town lol..

Originally posted by krithikas

Guys see this. This was what became talk oh the town lol..

Lols really ðŸ˜†
Monday
Tamil has heart attack every one gather there.

DR does first aid but not able to treat properly as he was drunk

Finally tamil opens his eyes he calls Soundarya tells her he changed when he saw death realized only love is ther nothing wlse

all happy because of his change of heart.
With the story today I feel this will end nnu 

They closed kalai chapter,
showed tamil changed

Showed vaithi united with wife 

may be?