Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes Akka. I too guess SM going to end. Must they have to unite Vettaiyan and Meenatchi.
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
1000th epi yoda midinjidum nu padichen... innumaa pogudhu 😲    javvvu mittai..
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tuesday episode 1002

Unexpected twist and brilliant performance by vettaiyan.

Everyone gets ready for arul. Chittan says out looks like karuppan decided something different. Tamil about to pretend arul came when suddenly vettaiyan ku arul varum. Everyone shock. Poosari ask who is this and karupa screams you ask me to come and asking who i am. Chittan tells poosari its karupa. Here after only vettaiyan can say kuri nu. Everyone prays vettaiyan and he ask parvathy if all forgot him. Parvathy prays sorry nu. They want to ask kuri. Vettaiyan stands on the nail and gets ready to give kuri.

Thodarum
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thanks ratna..

vettaiyan sema sema performance.. truly deserves the award..
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Super twist.
it was funny to see the guys had to take shirts off. 

And very good twist and let tamil learn his lesson.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks for the update Akka.

Got to watch the episode.. Was very funny when the boys have to take off their shirts. Heard Elelo after a very long time and brought back SM 1 pair memories.

Though I am not a regular viewer of current SM..i have some interest after Vettaiyan became the lead. He Rocks.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
VTA WINNERS LIST..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/tamil/VTA-to-be-aired-on-September-27/articleshow/49056998.cms
Wonderfullife thumbnail
VTA PROMO

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnUAesiavck&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wednesday sep 23

Saravann kuri solran to everyone - vaithi he tells you got back you lost and he blesses them the ywill have a baby boy end of year.

parvathi patti - he tells she will die peacefully

Suda asks about Noi he cries gives lemon to tie it at home but athu pathi solla mudiyathu and you will come to know about few things soon.

Soundarya - he telsl ehr to stay away from tami las soon he is going to be alone.

Doulas, maina about wedding 

then finally meenaksi comes she asks about her life that will she get what she wanted - he tells why do you want some thing else you got pokkisham already and learn to live with that otherwise soon that will go away too.

Poosari sends everyone to temple.

Next day Vettaiyyan wondering what is going on and asks karuppan why he got power nnu - Both vaithi and douglas praise him. tamil  comes and scolds him saying he faked.

V upset - Meenakshi coems and tells what he aid as arulvakku and even she doubts him.

They show Karuppu kind of angry.

Vettaiyyan says I don't remember what happened and neither I cannot prove it is real or fake just don't believe in it and lets not talk about it

Tamil Pani Pandi makes Tamil fullu drunk and he goes saying goig nto see one hand falls down pandi tells let him fall so that will be bad for his whole family nnu.

Thodarum

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: krithikas

Though I am not a regular viewer of current SM..i have some interest after Vettaiyan became the lead. He Rocks.

same pinch 😉 me too watching for vettaiyan only..   

but whatever happens, Meenakshi stands firm to get along with Saravanan only.. its kind of irritating sometimes as it comes back to the same point..   seekkiram yaarkoodavaadhu serthu vainga paa.. viewers paavam..