Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Friday Sep 11th

Whole family vambufying Tamizh and later on bus playing pattukku pattu 😃 ... Thulasi character - actor change 😲😲 (I noticed her character in KMKV too changed)

Bus nearing temple. Looks like danger ahead from BGM and Tamizh's looks 😕
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 8 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

Friday Sep 11th

Whole family vambufying Tamizh and later on bus playing pattukku pattu 😃 ... Thulasi character - actor change 😲😲 (I noticed her character in KMKV too changed)

Bus nearing temple. Looks like danger ahead from BGM and Tamizh's looks 😕

Some thing happened with Divya...

they show here getting on the bus sitting and then change of character - looks like sudden a achu pola.

The new girl is Office pavithra or KMKV kavya 😆

ippo pudu alungala introduce panan serial mudiyuma enna???

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: migan

ippo pudu alungala introduce panan serial mudiyuma enna???

brilliant thinking..  👏
Wonderfullife thumbnail
This week promo

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKMPeIfJLQA&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks krituma for promo. Why does tamil has so much hatred on vettayan? Surprise with this new tamil who is willing to go to extreme of killing... i wonder if this serial ending this week.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Episode 997

3 more to go?? I doubt its going to end. 

Everyone arrives. The periya pusari happens to be a relative. Welcomed them. 

Both vaithi thulasi still not in terms yet. Vettaiyan realize and ask what happen to thulasi. She tells him that vaithi in love with her sister and married her cause she looks like her sister nu.

Goat bali takes place. Everyone goes to rest before the prayers. Meenashi mayna discuss about vaithi and thulasi. Vettaitayan comes there. Both ends up arguing about it. Meenashi leaves in anger. Sudha scolds vettaiyan for arguing with her. Thodarum
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Akka do you still believe the show is ending.. No way seeing the easy story moving.
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
To be frank, I really like all the artists in the serial, they are doing their best Tamil, soundarya, Patti, vaithi, doglas, Mayna, sudha, rajsekar, saratha... and Both Vettaiyan and Meenakshi were awesome in acting...

I love thanga meenakshi from the start of the SM2.

But the screen play is too worst which make me to expect the serial to end.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Ratna for the update.

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Episode 978

So cute vettaiyan buys bangles for meenashi to samadafy her. Mayna tries to put bangles for meenashu but does not fit. Vettaiyan takes the bangles and holds meenashi hand. Meenashi appadiyae urugufy with sm bgm. The bangles goes in perfectly. Sudha watching all this happy. 

Vaithi buys bangles for thulasi but she says no need as it will not fit for her. Vaithi says he will put for her. Thulasi gets angry and ask if the idea is from vettaiyan and scolds him. But beforE leaving she takes the bangles and tells him one day when she feel like wearing it she will use it. Vaithi becomes happy.

Vettaiyan gives cash to doughlas to buy tanni for night so he can talk to vaithi. Soundarya comes to talk to vettaiyan - tells him she knows the truth. Vettaiyan shock. Soundarya ask why they doing this. Vettaiyan ask her not to tell anyone. Further meenashi strongly still loves saravanan. They sud understand that.

Ngt time vettaiyan douglas and vaithi gathers to saruku adichufy when meenashi mayna comes. Trio tries to essu but meenasho forces them to join her play card.