Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions - Page 23

Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys, I just watched few episodes of the past.. I understood a high level... but dint get many..
Meenatchi and Saravanan were in love.. Sarav is from Canada.. Vettaiyan, Meenatchi's cousin also liked Meenatchi.. Due to Sarav's Visa issue, he was not able to stop Vettaiyan-Meenatchi marriage...
Mynaa also liked Vettaiyan, but she moved on after the marriage.. 

I like Vettiayan than Saravanan (some guy with grey eyes)

My questions:
1. What character did Irfan play?
2. Is Vettaiyan's original/alias  name Saravana kumar?
3. Who is Tamil? Meenakshi's dad?
4. Did Vettiayan also started liking Mynaa before his marriage?
5. WHo is kalai, whom I saw playing with Vettaiyan in few episodes?

I like Vettaiyan and Meenakshi pair... 

Originally posted by ap.meena

Hey guys, I just watched few episodes of the past.. I understood a high level... but dint get many..
Meenatchi and Saravanan were in love.. Sarav is from Canada.. Vettaiyan, Meenatchi's cousin also liked Meenatchi.. Due to Sarav's Visa issue, he was not able to stop Vettaiyan-Meenatchi marriage...
Mynaa also liked Vettaiyan, but she moved on after the marriage.. 

I like Vettiayan than Saravanan (some guy with grey eyes)

My questions:
1. What character did Irfan play?
2. Is Vettaiyan's original/alias  name Saravana kumar?
3. Who is Tamil? Meenakshi's dad?
4. Did Vettiayan also started liking Mynaa before his marriage?
5. WHo is kalai, whom I saw playing with Vettaiyan in few episodes?

I like Vettaiyan and Meenakshi pair... 

1.  Irfan was the first Saravanan before they changed him to the other guy... 

2.  Vettaiyan's real name is Saravana Perumal...

3.  Yup, Tamil is Meenakshi's dad...

4.  Nope, he always loved Meenakshi...  He was a good friend to Mynaa... 

5.  Kalai is a new character whose grandfather helped Vettaiyan in starting agriculture...  And she became friends to Vettaiyan that way...  It seems as if she likes him... 

Yup, I agree...  They are a cute pair...  :D
Originally posted by migan

You should watch part - 1

whole 800 episodes ðŸ˜‰

I suggest this too ðŸ˜‰
is vettaiyan's real name in the show saravana perumal r his original name is tat
wat happened to Saravana ..heard he came back with patti and thatha..bt dnt see him

Latest updates :-

Meenashi friend insults her and ask her to stop pretending like she loves saravanan as she seem to be enjoying with vettaiyan. If its true meenashi going back to saravanan - what steps have they taken.

Meenashi goes to vettaiyan and ask if he would really send her to canada? vettaiyan ask if she does not believe and tells her what all he had done so far for sending her off. But vettaiyan ask meenashi is she can postpone her trip for 10 months and tells her the truth about sudha. Meenashi heart broken for her MIL and cries and promises vettaiyan she will never ask about Canada for now. Meenashi takes over house chores.

Sudhan comes to RS and demands what happen to saravanan. They both refuse to say much.

thodarum

Originally posted by --aarthi--

is vettaiyan's real name in the show saravana perumal r his original name is tat
wat happened to Saravana ..heard he came back with patti and thatha..bt dnt see him

His original name is Saravana Perumal

The serial was about Saravanan (from Canada) and Meenakshi but due to actor issues Vettiayyan is the hero nwo and since his name Saravanan too it works fine.
More updates...
On the vaithi Thulasi side they make arrangements for their first night. All going ok and both keep saying this is the best etc. Vaithi says I feel like screaming I love you and he shouts I love you Ishwarya. 

Thulasi shock and upset and mpves away saying he still loves Ishu not Thulasi and sleeps on the floor. Vaithi upset with himself.
Thanks for the updates...

OMG, I missed Irfan episodes... would have loved it.. but now, I don't want the other Saravana (new guy) to be paired with Meenu.. So Vettaiyan Meenatchi is good and fine...
Few more questions..

1. What is with Vettaiyan's mom? Is she seriously ill?
2. Does Vettaiyan like Kalai? Why he has to go behind her to calm her?
3. Who is Aishwarya, whose name Vaithi called? if his ex-lover, some briefing please..

Thanks in advance..
Originally posted by SushK16

1.  Irfan was the first Saravanan before they changed him to the other guy... 

2.  Vettaiyan's real name is Saravana Perumal...

3.  Yup, Tamil is Meenakshi's dad...

4.  Nope, he always loved Meenakshi...  He was a good friend to Mynaa... 

5.  Kalai is a new character whose grandfather helped Vettaiyan in starting agriculture...  And she became friends to Vettaiyan that way...  It seems as if she likes him... 

Yup, I agree...  They are a cute pair...  :D

Thank you so much, for clearing my doubts... 

I am enjoying this show... Good show by everyone...