Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions - Page 8

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by migan

Lols Promo la she looks good

I moved your Promo under Promo video posted by Kritika na so it can be together.

Yeah, she looks much younger... Lolz...

No problem Akka... ðŸ˜ƒ
I heard Meenashi pregnant in real life nu. That was why she tie saree like that to cover her stomach nu i thought ðŸ¤”
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

I heard Meenashi pregnant in real life nu. That was why she tie saree like that to cover her stomach nu i thought ðŸ¤”

Appadiyaa??  Not sure Ji...  They brought her old clothing style again, so don't know... ðŸ¤”
I think they bring back Saravanan again...

Meenakshi will get confused that with whom she has to continue her life...

She will get a situation whether she has to go for her Love she has on Saravanan or she will stay with Vettaiyan as He is being a genuine husband and care taker...

At the end Meenakshi understand the Value of Vettaiyan and will choose to be with him...
I read in one of the magazine that person who played Saro demanded more money and hence Vijay Tv showed the door to him.I don't think we will see Saro back .That is the reason they made the other guy tie the thaali. 
Patti n sow meets RS n been chased by them.
Meenu,PS cries together.
New girl brings food for vettaiyan n indirectly tells taklas someone will come for vettaiyan once meenu go back to saro. Later taklas understand new girl is in love wit vettaiyan.
Villan reveals pandi abt his second marriage.
Pandi is pissed off n goes to kill the mom-daughter
Sow n Patti suspects that saro might be dead.
Meenu scolds them badly
Even I feel something happened to saro..
RS came to unite vettaiyan n meenu.. I feel so
I have a feeling that Insp. Arunachalam called Patti and Thatha and told them about Meenakshi's "running away" and they are here to drive sense into her, hopefully...

Saro had sent her a letter earlier...hm...
Gisel - ur right. AS would have asked them to come down nu me also thought.

Did not get a chance to watch fully this 2 days. But today episode Vettaiyan and douglas promises Kalai to take her to her friends wedding. Both plans to lie to Meenashi about it.