India-Forums

Amit Behl to enter Bindass' Zindagi Wins (Page 2)

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashti

Originally posted by dsupriya

Do not get so confused with the article. Wait for the episodes to be aired. The site from where you picked it up also makes mistakes at time.  I have seen it happen with some other serials as well. They say something and it is actually opposite of it. 

Supriya I know the site reports rubbish most of the time and I think this times rubbish is Veer being Aliyas love interest because we all know Aliyas love interest..LOL

However I think Aliyas dad coming back is plausible.. We know for now that Aliyas dad is missing.. the article says that Veer came to Aliya out of guilty conscience of not being able to save her father. 

I think Aliyas father was presumed dead (after having gone missing or something) and Veer feels guilty because it should have been him had Aliyas dad not gone on his place or something.  The reason I think this is not fake is because it explains a lot of things

1. Veers protective attitude
2. Veer asking Aliya not to lose faith in medicine after sinha incident (that was almost like a fatherly advice)
3. the tenderness in his eyes when she isnt looking. 
4 The 'i will always be there for you line' because he knows without her dad she is all alone

And once again I have the same feeling that Veer has been in love with Aliya before he even met her. 

@bold is it like his father choose him for aliya earlier?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessicarh

Illuminati07 IF-Dazzler
Illuminati07
Illuminati07

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

Do not get so confused with the article. Wait for the episodes to be aired. The site from where you picked it up also makes mistakes at time.  I have seen it happen with some other serials as well. They say something and it is actually opposite of it. 

Supriya I know the site reports rubbish most of the time and I think this times rubbish is Veer being Aliyas love interest because we all know Aliyas love interest..LOL

However I think Aliyas dad coming back is plausible.. We know for now that Aliyas dad is missing.. the article says that Veer came to Aliya out of guilty conscience of not being able to save her father. 

I think Aliyas father was presumed dead (after having gone missing or something) and Veer feels guilty because it should have been him had Aliyas dad not gone on his place or something.  The reason I think this is not fake is because it explains a lot of things

2. Veer asking Aliya not to lose faith in medicine after sinha incident (that was almost like a fatherly advice)
4 The 'i will always be there for you line' because he knows without her dad she is all alone

And once again I have the same feeling that Veer has been in love with Aliya before he even met her. 

@bold is it like his father choose him for aliya earlier?

I have a feeling that her father might have talked a lot about Aliya to Veer and he developed a tendre for her. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JessicarhRi21

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Veer loves aliya..infact that's very much visible through his actions especially outside-lifebeat.HeartHeart
The way he looks at aliya when she's not noticing says it allHeartHeart

ashred12Ri21

sehar mehrotra IF-Sizzlerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:38am | IP Logged
The first line I grasped on was :
 Alia's love interest, Dr. Veer (Kushal Punjabi), would be Shadab's junior during the war and together they would take care of the soldiers."

So are they candid now??

Ri21

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:15am | IP Logged
some confusing things abt d post...

aaliya always says her inspiration is dr.bedi...not her father..
aaliya has two potential love interests, not one...cvs r giving us signals on both angles...
her father is said to be missing, not dead, in d news she searches every nite...so how is he assumed dead ? wudnt dat be on d army site ?

anyways, now i ve some idea abt veer's age...somewer near 35...

-CrazyNiru-

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Are but what if its true...
kya pata woh sach mein aliya ko veer ke saath pair up kar rahe ho tohHug
btw does age really matter in love??
According to me..i always prefer the guy to be older than the girl...n not the girl to be older!!!

ashred12Ri21

whitewitch Goldie
whitewitch
whitewitch

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Do not get so confused with the article. Wait for the episodes to be aired. The site from where you picked it up also makes mistakes at time. I have seen it happen with some other serials as well. They say something and it is actually opposite of it.

I think Aliyas father was presumed dead (after having gone missing or something) and Veer feels guilty because it should have been him had Aliyas dad not gone on his place or something. The reason I think this is not fake is because it explains a lot of things

I have some feeling
all his rudeness is a mask
I loved the scene where he filrts with her
it is true ishaan is her first crush

what ever happen malvika will remain his first love

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessicarhashred12Ri21

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitewitch

I have some feeling
all his rudeness is a mask
I loved the scene where he flirts with her
it is true ishaan is her first crush

what ever happen malvika will remain his first love

dont you think VeeYa's fights are cuteeEmbarrassed
even i love when he flirts with aliyaHeart
he soo wants aliya to be with him always...!!

ashred12Ri21

Go to top