CID

CID: Written Update: CID IN TRAIN (II) airing 2nd May 2015 - Page 3

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Dada, ismein haar jeet ki baat kaha se aati hai...I was just discussing with you...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow...nice WU GD dear...👏😊
enjoyed it alot...😊
the emoticons are too funny specially this one...🤣

I know dear that you didn't enjoy doing WU...😔
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Abhi-Anamika

Wow...nice WU GD dear...👏😊

enjoyed it alot...😊
the emoticons are too funny specially this one...🤣

I know dear that you didn't enjoy doing WU...😔

haan yaar...
Seriously I m Thinking to Resign from Coolbie post...🤔
Khair, Thank You so much...😳👏
gadhadada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Padmpriya

Dada, ismein haar jeet ki baat kaha se aati hai...I was just discussing with you...😊

Theek hy Baccha..😊
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for the WU. 👏 😳
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Padmpriya

I am not asking for apology Dada 😊, 
They're given that training but it is for worst case scenarios where there is no other possible option. If Purvi had no other option but to attack Ameesha in order to ensure that their mission was successful, then it was probable to take the risk. But here Ameesha was demanding her to jump out of desperation and knew there was no way of getting away since she had only one point to go and the team was arriving from behind. Pait pe ye pair pe bhi attack karna in the limited space of a car, when an innocent is being held at point blank range, is a gamble kyunki training aur real situation mein difference hota hai. By jumping she took the safest way out.
Actually our CID officers are selfless to take any risks but training mein safety of hostage is given top priority too.

@Bold - +1

It's essential to remember that training is not only about learning combat skills but also the knowledge of when and where to use them. Officers aur hum mein ye bhi difference hai - not only do they possess those skills but they know the reality of violence, when it is right and when it isn't right to do something. Because they actually are out there doing it everyday, for the maximum safety of civilians like us, without minding what is directed at them from friend or foe. Being trained doesn't turn one into a god. Using disarming/incapacitation techniques needs some factors and conditions to consider (don't believe me, read yourself the words of an expert who trains both civilians and LEOs). Purvi herself has used those techniques many times, both before and after this particular episode, including disarming an enemy inside a car in the Bank Locker episode. I guess we all can agree to that. So, is she so ignorant that she just randomly decided not to use them during this critical time, or is she a coward to be afraid to use them now after doing it so many times before? Or did she somehow, suddenly forget how to use those skills this time? 

If she decided not to act on the offensive this time, it has to be because she noticed an unfavourable factor/position in that specific situation that increased the danger to the hostage. Maybe the gun was put at an awkward angle behind the hood of the seat, or something else that made disarming the girl risky in that particular case. She had one single chance and if she failed, it could result in the man getting shot, or panicking and crashing the car thus probably killing all three of them. Training is only a stimulation of reality, and every real situation is unique with different sets of conditions; there one has to make drastic decisions in a second often based on nothing but experience and instinct. Yes, as per her statement only Ameesha had a gun - which is enough to make a person very dead with a few ounces of pressure on the trigger. It was her responsibility to weigh her chances and ensure the safety of the hostage by every means possible. 

If she really did wrong by jumping out, then it was still a far lesser wrong compared to jeopardizing an innocent's life (or three lives) by trying out some stunt which she knew was perilous at that point. Especially since the team had already caught up with them from behind and had that akeli ladki' Ameesha at the ropes. Purvi was asked to engage her as long as possible until the team arrived, which she did as told. If she really committed such a great sin, then I would expect Abhijeet sir and Daya sir to reprimand her for it right there as well, but from whatever we were shown, they didn't; they understood her decision and they let her be who she is, and play by her strengths. And she lived up to that trust, in the final battle. Ultimately they succeeded in their work, thanks to her efforts as well, without any innocent being injured or killed, which is what counts. My two paise.

gadhadada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DemonStar

@Bold - +1

It's essential to remember that training is not only about learning combat skills but also the knowledge of when and where to use them. Officers aur hum mein ye bhi difference hai - not only do they possess those skills but they know the reality of violence, when it is right and when it isn't right to do something. Because they actually are out there doing it everyday, for the maximum safety of civilians like us, without minding what is directed at them from friend or foe. Being trained doesn't turn one into a god. Using disarming/incapacitation techniques needs some factors and conditions to consider (don't believe me, read yourself the words of an expert who trains both civilians and LEOs). Purvi herself has used those techniques many times, both before and after this particular episode, including disarming an enemy inside a car in the Bank Locker episode. I guess we all can agree to that. So, is she so ignorant that she just randomly decided not to use them during this critical time, or is she a coward to be afraid to use them now after doing it so many times before? Or did she somehow, suddenly forget how to use those skills this time? 

If she decided not to act on the offensive this time, it has to be because she noticed an unfavourable factor/position in that specific situation that increased the danger to the hostage. Maybe the gun was put at an awkward angle behind the hood of the seat, or something else that made disarming the girl risky in that particular case. She had one single chance and if she failed, it could result in the man getting shot, or panicking and crashing the car thus probably killing all three of them. Training is only a stimulation of reality, and every real situation is unique with different sets of conditions; there one has to make drastic decisions in a second often based on nothing but experience and instinct. Yes, as per her statement only Ameesha had a gun - which is enough to make a person very dead with a few ounces of pressure on the trigger. It was her responsibility to weigh her chances and ensure the safety of the hostage by every means possible. 

If she really did wrong by jumping out, then it was still a far lesser wrong compared to jeopardizing an innocent's life (or three lives) by trying out some stunt which she knew was perilous at that point. Especially since the team had already caught up with them from behind and had that akeli ladki' Ameesha at the ropes. Purvi was asked to engage her as long as possible until the team arrived, which she did as told. If she really committed such a great sin, then I would expect Abhijeet sir and Daya sir to reprimand her for it right there as well, but from whatever we were shown, they didn't; they understood her decision and they let her be who she is, and play by her strengths. And she lived up to that trust, in the final battle. Ultimately they succeeded in their work, thanks to her efforts as well, without any innocent being injured or killed, which is what counts. My two paise.

I m again Really Very Sorry to You DEMONSTAR, PADMA, SAMAN, RESHMA, MOBS.FATIMA, SWAGATHUM and all Die hard fans of ANSHA SYED (PURVI)...
I m apologising with U and Others...
A big thank you for this Post...
Hope after Next week, U all will not bear such things...
Again thank You so much...