5 Reasons why Rajeev Khandelwal is still a HEARTTHROB (Page 5)

sonyjknum IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 October 2015 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sagi.

I think I should watch kahin to hoga...
pls do ..even if you will find most absued things...RK doing some really unlikeable stuff...but the sincerity...the intensity and honesty of Sujal's love will leave you spellbound

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonyjknum IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 October 2015 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
rK is a heartthrob..well no reasons...he is what he is..and his off screen persona really adds to his charm..he always makes you proud as an admirer..most down to earth humble celebrity

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 03 October 2015 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Love RK 
-Swetha- IF-Addictz

Posted: 06 October 2015 at 6:49am | IP Logged
^ RK is one of the best and loyal hubby in this Glam world! Clap
Aalina. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 October 2015 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by Fantasia_junkie

[QUOTE=Maha149][QUOTE=Sagi.][QUOTE=Maha149][QUOTE=Sagi.][QUOTE=Maha149][QUOTE=Sagi.]I think I should watch kahin to hoga...
phir Grey is the new hawt!! Who likes goody goody boys! 
(You watched SAC right?) Wink

Truly said Avantika Di. SAC was a very character to begin with and I even started an ff. When the show was called off midair, I felt so disappointed that I am not going to write anything again.

No no, Sujal is like a slow poison, he will kill you by affecting every organ of your body, every beat of your heart, every nerve of your brain, and you will not even scream out in pain, you will love being killed by him.

Sujal is Sujal, bestest fictional male character ever onscreen, he can make you hate to love him. he is everything should happen with women, he is everything should happen in this world.Cry

Hahaha...I second ur thought.. His love for kashis was so passionate.. When kashis didn't not give importance to sujal n afterward framed him..that time I just hate kashis.. 

Sujal's style, expressions, dialogues... Mujhe abhi bhi yad hai..

Whenever I see RK the first name I remember sujal..Infact Aj bhi main  RK ko sujal he bolti hun..

Edited by Aalina. - 06 October 2015 at 7:25am
AMNP IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 October 2015 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Lovely article...agree with all 5 reasons...he'll forever remain my Heartthrob Tongue 
asthana.shaily Senior Member

Posted: 06 October 2015 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Only 5 reasons?
I think Rajeev Khandelwal has umpteen number of reasons to be loved like hell. Some of which I am putting here.
1. His down to earth attitude : Not every celebrity apologises you for not answering your mail on time but RK did that recently to me when I accused me that he didnt reply me. It is not that I am special it is because Rajeev Khandelwal is an epitome of humbleness and earthly attitude.
2. Adjusting skills : Be it any heroine, right from Kashish to Neha to Ananya, he fits with any female characters, looking like a lovelorn, not to mention, this applies to his movies also.
3. Politeness : RK is the only one who can take criticism and praise in one go. Hats off to this guy for managing to remain polite even when he was at the receiving ends of severe blows at the time of ONS thing.
4. Versatility : Give him any role and RK just fits into it as if the role was made to him. So many times, I have told in this forum and to him also, that in spite of being Kabir so flawed, he wouldn't have remained THE KABIR SHARMA if Rajeev Khandelwal had not played it. RK not only made Kabir look real but also convinced us that Kabir is only human to have some short comings in his character.
5. ABILITY OF REMAINING DIFFERENT : In this world, where lot of importance is given to quantity rather than quality, RK managed to remain different through his different, unconventional but very strong roles. Not everyone has the guts to do that...

So these are some of the many reasons why we love RK...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 October 2015 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Yes he is the MAN ... n he has all quality to be RK...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top