Frequent Posters

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Sathia007

from 
  ME.

It was anexcellent episode.

The Scene of the Day  is definitely - INDRALOK !!!!  Swathya, glad you could watch the episode at home on time due to the bank holiday... I have family in London..so know what is happ there weather wise and otherwise.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 

The STAR  of the episode -   PATIDEV SHLOK AGNIHOTRI / AVINASH SACHDEV !!!! -  what  a attitude- HOT  but  composed  and confident !!!! simply love it !!!! it matches his  level of  ACT !!!
We are getting to see another side of SA.. this one is just opposite to what we have sene before.. composed, self confident..(always was).. assured.. and.. just.brilliant.. 

Next to PATIDEV, defintely it goes to  TINY tantrum queen AASTHA !!!! - Tiny is getting back her original inherent  quality ''  tantrum'' in one side  but on the other side she is dutiful caring 7 innocent patni,  BARKHA !!!! - very convincing   ACT - beutifully portrayed by SHRENU PARIKH !!!
No words for our DQ.. she was a doll n looked haughty n arrogant.. the flaring of her nose indicating her temper.. the roles are reversed I think for Astha n Shlok.. she is one who is getting angry while he is.. working towards a goal.. her health . amused by her helpless reaction to him. he always was possessive.. when it came to her so that showed in his convo with IS. 

After that I have to mention about CHOWSKY BHAI - I always enjoy his act  !!!! yes was so relieved to see him back. for the first few days when he was not shown.. I was wondering.. but he is back..😃

ARAV is  acting very good as a cunning/ arrogant ( like negative PURPLE)  villain !!!! yes like him in the neg role.. doing good. 

The worse MAKE UP  of the DAY  - DR Shurabhi's pink eye shadow and pink lipstick -- do not suit  for a doctor character at all !!!!!! - give rather dero That was very dodgy n frankly did not notice it as I was drooling over the racy pace..and lines..and Ashlok n Indlok. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

A  DOCTOR always maintains certain personality whether she  or he is in  a social gatherings, professional gatherings or at duty !!!! yes..they forgot.. prob thinks  can catch Shlok's eye.. by wearing loud makeup.. 

However, CVS  should stop using that horrible lipstick on every character like - vAHINI/ DR SURABHI !!! - That Pink colour does not enhance the beauty of the character rather   makes the character cheap looking  !!!!! ( POV) . yes.. that color is. so jarring n in yr face. wish they used another color or just some gloss.. 

The track is getting very interesting .AGREE.. IT IS ..

By the way Who is that Parrot   - SHLOK or IS or someone else ? -  showing infront of  the Lady ( Bahu's pic - shown behind BARKHASTHA ) !!!! - it would be  revealed gradually  !!  I NOTICED THAT pic.. if the woman is Astha then the parrot has to be Apsara  as she is one repeating all the happenings at the Sarkar household to Shlok.. can't think of a symbolism..right now.. if anything strikes will write it down. ðŸ˜ƒ once things start getting more confused for Astha n she gets some fb's, apsara might tell her some facts about her love..Shlok.

nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: uma111

Gave 6 Nimmy.

perfect episode in all fronts.

Uma,,

After ages..nothing to complain about.. rocking.. and entralling one. Ashlok and Indlok..were a treat to watch. ðŸ˜ƒ
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

Excellent for not showing any filler today!

Read your post and couldn't wait any longer! I woke up at 5:30 and watched episode on the phone in my living room in the dark 😆

Ashlok gave their best. Shlok's dialogues could have been better! To me, Astha's confusion was not very clear. I will rewatch it in the evening and update my comment if I missed something.

Shlok could have been more harsh with IS, but mayb they wanted to show this cool, level headed Shlok facing his enemy, don't know!

No need to show Surbhi surprised and applauding Shloks plan, it looked as it would have never occurred to her to recreate past moments to jog astha's memory! That scene was ridiculous along with her makeup!

Eagerly waiting for Astha to lose her wallet
😉 😉

Saji,

omg.. that is so awesome.. I do that sometimes.. unable to sleep then reading or seeing an epi in the dark.. on yr phone..😃 hehehe..

Ashlok were great.. n she was hoping mad.. n wondering at his change in behaviour. Shlok must have been filled i by surbhi as to waht tale Indru spun for Astha n his chasing her.. so his lines yday were to disabuse her of the notion that was filled in by IS. That threw her off balance..if u notice she took a step back.. when he said she was not his Astha and.. can never be as there is a world of difference betn them now. ie barkha n aastha. Also note when he points his finger at her face..she looks at it deliberatey.. that stunned her.. as she did not expect that from him.. in a public place.. n she was well n truly. mad. 

I think we are seeing a new and improved Shlok who is cool n calm..collected as against the angry..hothead we saw earlier. 

some adulation from the good doc if she is going to fall for him..despite him being married and madly in love with his wife. her makeup was horrid but who noticed. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† waiting for today..wallet scene ebp. 
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: Efinah36

Awesome Episode
Loved it
But missing Aastha's FB's

Waiting for tomorrow
Wallet scene ebp

Efinah,

I will wait for the fb's to come.. slowly one at a time.. no rush.. they are shooting the jungle HM scene..of the campfire.. today.. so we will get that next week.. They missed a big chunk in the middle.. want to see all of them again. 

Waiting for today.. ðŸ˜›
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: xBabyAngelx

Rated 5

Thanks for the rating.
Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
''By the way Who is that Parrot   - SHLOK or IS or someone else ? -  showing infront of  the Lady ( Bahu's pic - shown behind BARKHASTHA ) !!!! - it would be  revealed gradually  !!  I NOTICED THAT pic.. if the woman is Astha then the parrot has to be Apsara  as she is one repeating all the happenings at the Sarkar household to Shlok.. can't think of a symbolism..right now.. if anything strikes will write it down. ðŸ˜ƒ once things start getting more confused for Astha n she gets some fb's, apsara might tell her some facts about her love..Shlok.''

Nimmy, 
 Yesterday,( on bank holiday ) I did some gardeining  - just  Lawn Mowing ( back and front Gardens and little bit weeding on the back garden). gardener on leave - everybody needs leave .

I managed to see EBP  on time  Yesterday.

If you come to London -  try to to be in touch with me (if you finds time) !!! Summer in  UK  is really very nice  -   long day/ natural display of various colour of folliages - so eye pleasing !!!! - I love folliages of various colour .

Now I am thinking that  small grreen Parrot  sitting on the shoulder of the Bahu  - pointing its beak to the Bahus' lip - could be  Apsara as you suggested. 

It could be representation  of Aastha & Barkhastha !!! - Aastha's  inner Talk to Barkhastha !!!! - I am really interested to know about this symbolism !!!!!

Another  symbol catcathes my eye - ''various shapes  of vases  with various colour and designs'' - mostly shown along with IS presentation .

Bad Make up of  Dr ( though the actress herself has got a very intelligent look and personality)  / Rekhaji' presentation (without any word ) next to sojal - is jjust an effort to make sojal more prominent   and  beautiful -    DOING HIS BEST ( dutiful !!!!) !!!!!!!!

The track is really very  interesting !!!!  

nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clarisa

I vote 6 😉

Thanks dear for the rating. 😊