Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:38am | IP Logged
absolutely its a sixser for me...
everything perfect in today epdioe...
Ashlok Fight..
Shlok happiness after Fight..
aastha confusion
 Shlok and sarkaar face off where Shlok shut sarkaar mouth
Sarkaar anger on aastha...
Everything is perfect in today episode just like we want..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_nan IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:42am | IP Logged
It's a 5 frm my side...
I must say I kinda enjoyed the epi...
The way shlok looks at astha aww... I am loving tht...shlok and IS scene was gud... avi was looking sooo gud... and yeah shrenu is a doll...
Ashlok r sooo perfect... thy deserve awards... ter best award is thy have won fans heart...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mainkyanaamdoon IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Finally I gave rating Nimmy. Watched today too. In fact the old eagerness was back that I couldnt wait till evening when it comes here and so watched online.
Gave 6 - phataka dhamaka episode.
Keep this pace cvs. This is what we all wanted. Just this. And I liked everyone's acting except PP Indradhanush. But even he showed a little emotion today. IS run baby (or should I say ManneqinLOL) RUN! Our Shlokie is back with a bang! 
Choksi bhai is so cute. SO bubbly. He is true bhai of nanki so exuberant LOL

Edited by mainkyanaamdoon - 04 May 2015 at 7:50am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiie Goldie

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Gave 5 nimmo.. I liked ashlok confrontation scene...both u said I grinned from ear to ear today during ashlok scene .
I gave -1 as I felt showing mota bhais And  sojals shocked expression was not that needed in ashlok scene ...or maybe coz I am so possessive and selfish when it comes to ashlok.Smile.only wanted to see them as it is time we got a nice long scene of ashlok..
I loved shloks relief when he saw her ..there was a small smile playing on his lips..when she said tum..
And finger pointing scene .and the dialogue shakal  Nahi dekhna chahthe..and I loved astha confusion on his changed behaviour...her hurt when he said she is not his astha even though she doesn't know that now...her heart does recognize the last part she was exactly behaving like astha ..took his hand first and then put the tickets in it...I loved that part as they can't keep their hands from each other in the beginning,,,he also hold her hand while she was about to take the tickets ..he was overjoyed at their nokjhok and called her DQ..that rang a bell in her brain.,Clap astha is very much affected and now she takes his name every now and then that too casually irritating IS..

Loved the shlok indrajeet confrontation.,,as u said he was cool as a cucumber...I loved that...great acting..he was calm and said that earlier he didn't think and was angry but now he knows truth is on his side and nothing can change that astha is his wife...all the while when he was talking to IS his confidence in astha was visible and shinning. ClapClap

IS for the first time lost his cool and really hope this is the start of his I can't take more barkjit romance...I am dreading Tom as their will be manovofying  from IS..

My like button is not working on first page nimmo...that's why I coudnt do it...will try againSmile
Ok finally like button did work..LOL Surbhi was literally jumping with joy when shlok gave back to IS..hope she won't fall for him...cvs  friendship between opposite gender exists...I don't know why u r so hellbent to make every girl entry fall for shlok even after knowing he is married ..please keep her as a good friend...or maybe  after seeing shloks love for astha she just wishes if she could also get a husband like that...then it is ok...but she doesn't know how much or kitne pappad Belna pada astha  ko pyaar keliye..

Edited by Honeypot - 04 May 2015 at 8:56am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Sixer nimmy
Loved shlok astha today! moreover it was filled with ashlok...
Loved shlok reply to sarkar! Avi superb...
What shlok said is correct...tum meri astha ho hi nahi Sakthi...want my DQ back !
Al good!
Having said this tomorrow Iam expecting a filler ! For sure...

Edited by Dogan1 - 04 May 2015 at 7:56am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Elation IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Thanks for the superb review NimmsEmbarrassed I voted 4- very good. Starting the epi with AaShlok scene is itself good!Tongue It was nice, Barkha is completely bawled over Shlok's behavior!LOL
IS never fails to amuse me, his very first dialogue, "Barkha, are u alright?" Its more like threatening than being anxious!!LOL But, why is this wacko is barking at Aastha, and his self talkWacko, I feel like assuring him, that he is no match for Shlok, ever!

I request the writers to tone down his overused line, She is my Barkha now, not your Aastha! It sucks, everytimeDead

I liked Shlok's lines with IS today, he looked well composed and restrained!Even Dr.Surbhi is very impressed with our boy!Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top