Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Rushad Ranas entry to create problems between Ronit Roy and Pallavi (Page 2)

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 6:45am | IP Logged
They will destroy everything, if they make Ragini believe this non-sense again. Her character will be butchered beyond repair.

This better not be true.Angry

Edited by -Arsal- - 04 May 2015 at 6:46am

sampa79 IF-Rockerz
sampa79
sampa79

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlueMoon8

This is pure nonsense .. NB's whole story revolves around this stupid thing of "Cheating" .. First, Ragini suspected .. so the divorce .. now again Ronnie's here to tell the same thing .. again Ragini will be tricked to believe again .. and So Neil get's angry that he doesn't enjoys Ragini's trust .. So will agree to marry FL2 finally ..
They CVs have absolutely no story ... What about their tagline ? 
Pati Patni alaag ho sakte hain .. paar Maa Baap nahin .. In all this crap.. I'm missing the kids Ouch

NB has no story 
again and again same think
serial started with this issue after almost 5 month still it is same 
story is not all moving
I was really waiting for story to move on their kids
how as parents solve  their kids problem 
but seems again we are at square 
from where it has started
now it's really going to be boring

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bn19982001

verma.nisha151 IF-Dazzler
verma.nisha151
verma.nisha151

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 6:58am | IP Logged
To read this artical, I am confused.
another misunderstanding in between neira , NO
BlueMoon8 Goldie
BlueMoon8
BlueMoon8

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampa79

This is pure nonsense .. NB's whole story revolves around this stupid thing of "Cheating" .. First, Ragini suspected .. so the divorce .. now again Ronnie's here to tell the same thing .. again Ragini will be tricked to believe again .. and So Neil get's angry that he doesn't enjoys Ragini's trust .. So will agree to marry FL2 finally ..
Pati Patni alaag ho sakte hain .. paar Maa Baap nahin .. In all this crap.. I'm missing the kids Ouch

NB has no story 
story is not all moving

This is such a frustrating Story-line .. Same thing is going on and on in a loop .. Again we have Ragini heart-broken because she suspects Nachiket of cheating her ..

Well .. I know it's a sin to ask for logic .. But can anyone clarify .. When Ronnie says that Roopali was not sure who fathered her child (and she was seeing both of them) .. How is it possible ? Nachiket was supposed to be in India and Roopali in US/UK .. So now we are to believe .. Nachiket went all the way to US/UK, so that he could have an affair with Roopali .. This is damn hilarious ROFL

In the FBs as Nachiket narrated it to Suhani.. he had categorically stated, that they never met .. Until, one day, Roopali arrived in India, with a complication.. (she even said it then, that Ronnie ditched her and she's pregnant with his child) ..

Don't know what the CV's are upto ...

Hail NB Mata .. Jai Ho ..Silly Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinot

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Okay so why should Ragini and anyone else for that matter believe Ronnie's claim Confused

Also how exactly will Ronnie prove Rupali was seeing both him and Neil Confused by revealing that she did a paternity test to know who is her child's father?
How on earth does that prove Neil was involved with her? She may very well be involved with Ronnie and someone else at the same time and not Neil!

This track if its true seems to have no head and tail to it.
sampa79 IF-Rockerz
sampa79
sampa79

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sampa79

NB has no story 
story is not all moving

This is such a frustrating Story-line .. Same thing is going on and on in a loop .. Again we have Ragini heart-broken because she suspects Nachiket of cheating her ..

Well .. I know it's a sin to ask for logic .. But can anyone clarify .. When Ronnie says that Roopali was not sure who fathered her child (and she was seeing both of them) .. How is it possible ? Nachiket was supposed to be in India and Roopali in US/UK .. So now we are to believe .. Nachiket went all the way to US/UK, so that he could have an affair with Roopali .. This is damn hilarious ROFL

In the FBs as Nachiket narrated it to Suhani.. he had categorically stated, that they never met .. Until, one day, Roopali arrived in India, with a complication.. (she even said it then, that Ronnie ditched her and she's pregnant with his child) ..

Don't know what the CV's are upto ...

Hail NB Mata .. Jai Ho ..Silly Confused

Very true 
NB has no story left 
goldstar678 IF-Dazzler
goldstar678
goldstar678

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Relax everyone.Even though I don't trust TOI but I fully trust Ragini, this is the combo plan of FL 2 n Ronnie and mark my words, come what may Ragini will never ever going to trust them.
The DNA report proved that he is not her father.
This is the plan of FL 2 which as usual will again backfire.

This time she won't make mistake that too at this crucial stage of her life.
sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goldstar678

Relax everyone.Even though I don't trust TOI but I fully trust Ragini, this is the combo plan of FL 2 n Ronnie and mark my words, come what may Ragini will never ever going to trust them.
The DNA report proved that he is not her father.
This is the plan of FL 2 which as usual will again backfire.

This time she won't make mistake that too at this crucial stage of her life.

exactly and by now we should know that none of the promos or articles are completely true...ronnie will enter to crete issues as per nivedita's plan who will think that she will create doubt in ragini's mind and that seperates neil ragini..but ragini ka response to this after initial shock is yet to be seen..and no vamp succeeds in first strike..they keep on trying untill they fall on their face completely LOL..for all we know ronnie and champa are lovers who want suhani for her property and hence her desperation to marry neil 

Go to top