Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm a fan of these type of intense love story so will watch it for sure. 
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Mohit Suri reminds me of Nicholas Sparks of Hollywood - his movies. Old wine in a new bottle yet hard to resist.  Edited by TheJake - 8 years ago
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Vidya suits the role perfectly. Can't believe people are saying other wise. She is the best actress in the country and this is her forte. I except another fantastic performance from her.

The only problem I have is with Emran. He is totally miscast and is loud and very OTT. (Sorry @.krackjack.πŸ˜‰) They should have taken someone else. Someone like Farhan Akhtar would have been amazing.

I loved their chemistry in SKSE and it was an alright movie imo. The first half was terrific but bad direction and dragging ruined the second. Both Vidya and Farhan were terrific though.
Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Arsal-

Emraan suits the role perfectly. Can't believe people are saying other wise. He is the best actor in the country and this is his forte. I except another fantastic performance from him.

The only problem I have is with Rajkumar. He is totally miscast and is loud and very OTT. (Sorry @.krackjack.πŸ˜‰) They should have taken someone else. Someone like Farhan Akhtar would have been amazing.

I loved their chemistry in SKSE and it was an terrible movie imo. The first half was terrible and bad direction and dragging ruined the second. Both Vidya and Farhan were terrible though.

Corrected. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .krackjack.

Corrected. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lets see after the movie or some other promos. Maybe I will start to like him. Will try extra hard to do so for you.πŸ˜›

Arsal , by the time June 12 approaches, I will make sure you like him. Lol 
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
That last bit ... Emraan touching violets there...reminds me of a scene from Twilight. πŸ˜†
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
the song is really soothing another great sound track expected from mohit suri
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wait, let me go off topic a little here.  When was Emraan announced for DHKMN?  I didn't even know the Bhatts were seriously thinking of remaking this film.  But if they do, and if Emraan takes it then he's right about not working opposite Alia. She's his cousins for crying out loud. 

I would love for Alia and Imran Khan to do the remake.  I think it will be nostalgic cute. If not Imran then Alia and Sid. But please no Shraddha or even ARK. I don't think either of them have the subtlety required for this kind of romance.