Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

this is not the first time for anandi (Page 2)

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:17am | IP Logged
when anandi said I am giving vachan then I was , like anandi yeh tumhare mooh se kya nikal gaya .how will u full fill ur promise and if u cant full fill u promise then do u have courage say to ratan I cant full fill promise I am taking my promise back though anandi said vachan word spontaneously pur anandi ki mooh se badi baat nikal gayi hai .very tough situation for anandi how to keep promise inspite of knowing ganga is against manu meeting with ratan

Edited by surabhi01 - 04 May 2015 at 5:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:57am | IP Logged
True Anandi's character remained same from the beginning.
She could not say no the dying person. May be she thought when Ganga made such promise to RS she will agree and knowing that both are doctors and know how sensitive it is to fulfil a dying person's wish she agreed though she should have spoken to them once.

But how will she know Ganga's original self  is different  and it is coming now . People's true self comes only in such situation

To be actually mahan (in true senseLOL) and trying to be mahan to achive something is two different thing

Edited by hisusmita - 04 May 2015 at 5:57am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gProphet_Shinyaanshurg5RTeeaparnauma

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aashima.

Originally posted by rdjha

She has got equal amount of praises and brickbats...but the nice part is that she has taken both of them gracefully. never was she arrogantly proud of her achievements nor did she let her rationality lose when she was wrong and at the receiving end. She always tried to learn from her wrongs...sometimes she succeeded..other times she failed yet again. But never does she find a scapegoat to blame.  That is what has made her the fighter she is, even after going through so much in her life.

@bold thats the best part about her.Big smile 

She rather choses the path of self-blaming & self-criticism than finding a scapegoatOuch

She never even tries to blame a person even when the other person is at fault...and while there were also instances where she acted impulsively...most of the times she tries to take the other person's perspective & circumstances into consideration.Approve 

Veru true , that is the essence of Anandi's character for which she has been termed Mahan , foolish and what not

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prophet_rdjhaRTeeleavesandwaves

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

After marriage, her toughest test was Sanchi, even more than DB. Because Sanchi got almost complete support and backing. It lasted forever. Half the pleasure of married life of anandi shiv was consumed by sanchi and her antics. In front of that, the present situation seems so trivial and small.

Yes where her own husband, who is the only support for her there was blindly in love with his sister

Edited by hisusmita - 04 May 2015 at 6:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prophet_RTeeleavesandwaves

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

when anandi said I am giving vachan then I was , like anandi yeh tumhare mooh se kya nikal gaya .how will u full fill ur promise and if u cant full fill u promise then do u have courage say to ratan I cant full fill promise I am taking my promise back though anandi said vachan word spontaneously pur anandi ki mooh se badi baat nikal gayi hai .very tough situation for anandi how to keep promise inspite of knowing ganga is against manu meeting with ratan

I have got one idea. They can show someone else as mannu and tell them this is the last time they can see mannu.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 04 May 2015 at 6:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RTeesurabhi01

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 6:33am | IP Logged
another option it can be anandi giving photo of teenage mannu to ratan and saying isi photo ko dekh kar hi khush ho lo .or anandi taking ratan singh in car aur ratan singh ko door se mannu dikha do without letting ganga and mannu knowing or take mannu clone infront of ratan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hisusmita

True Anandi's character remained same from the beginning.
She could not say no the dying person. May be she thought when Ganga made such promise to RS she will agree and knowing that both are doctors and know how sensitive it is to fulfil a dying person's wish she agreed though she should have spoken to them once.

But how will she know Ganga's original self  is different  and it is coming now . People's true self comes only in such situation

To be actually mahan (in true senseLOL) and trying to be mahan to achive something is two different thing

Bold - that makes sense...

Anandi did not know ganga's self-centered nature . Last time ganga fought with jagya over this issue, it was in their bedroom... no one in the haveli knew that ganga was against letting mannu know about his father.

This time Jagya did not open his mouth probably because he remembered how Ganga had accused him of having a relationship with Anandi. He did not want ganga to make another scene in front of anandi and dadisa... How embarrassing it would be to all.

Prophet_RTee

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Originally posted by surabhi01

I have got one idea. They can show someone else as mannu and tell them this is the last time they can see mannu.

this idea is not good... Lying to a dying person is morally incorrect.

Prophet_RTee

Go to top