Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Nope saw only Shamita one ... She look ok... Age catching up ... Wonder why she giving shot in JDJ now ...

BTW yeh picnic couple again getting married gosh never ending Wedding saga ...

Anyways

Yah Adeel Mahira film production values straight from Dharma films ...

btw who is third angel that guy is known face many serialon Zindagi right  
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
woops now like button is behaving badly and not working😡😡😡

whattt🤣 how many times will they get married?!! AND WHY ARE THEY GETTING MARRIED AGAINand again to each other?🤣🤣🤣🤪 sach mai "yeh rishta kya kehlata hai?"😆😆
so the guy is husband X husband , girl is wife x wife - husband square and wife square?

WTH mahn😆

+++++++++++
IKR, not interested in shamita🥱
MaxMayfield thumbnail
he's humayun saeed..big guy, lots of money, owns a PH..has had numerous flings - that heroine in kaafir which is on zindagi now, ayesha - she was like his one of the most serious affairs for real😉 and they had a major major hit show mehndi back in 2000s..and their pairing was huge and damn popular..
 so many shows there are produced by him, he also kinda promotes new talent..this hamza guy from PA is his discovery..and so as adeel - as in he likes adeel a lot..amongst many others..he had produced Jackson heights, shehre zaat too..
I kinda dont like his acting..he is okay, just that he sleep walks through his roles but think mahira and him look fine together..if only..it was someone else there! ðŸ˜¡

+++++++++
ady, I got it clarified, sid m aloo are not related in the movie, that article was false😆
Muktchand thumbnail
Hiral I feel when they finish others Wedding track they made Picnic couple get married again

I saw in SBS or SBB they told couple already married trice ... Now their kids getting them married with a rituals ... Wha so creative

I guess SP PH must have getting money from textile manifuture & Jewellery makers hence all functions

Actually story writer may not needed too
MaxMayfield thumbnail
YRK is like this mystery ady, which nobody will be able to solve..no storyline, no chemistry, no proper character sketches..bass working on trps because of weddings?😆
Muktchand thumbnail
May be feel good type feeling but its really annoying...chodo

North South serial ... Man way hype of ding dong going but fans who are mourning over leap & separation ... Its so Ekta ... Kabhi nahi sudharegi re yeh Ekta
MaxMayfield thumbnail
OMG i dint know ul renamed that show as north south🤣 
what happened? separation and no ding dong😆😆😆

-_-

grow up ekta!😳 
Muktchand thumbnail
oh so Sid M FK eyeing on Aloo not otherway ... Phew

Ratna Pathak playing mom Rishi Kapoor is Dadaji ...oh my ... Direct Grand father

Anyways

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Saw that show once or twice. But it's beyond me🥱
DABH I watched bits and pieces of it in the days when MB was airing on that channel.
Didn't mind the OTT drama in the show because the content is strong and it has got a story.At that time IPS training was going on .Thought it was well done. At that time it did deserve to be on the top.

But on the whole sitara channel doesn't grab me any more.

Feel sad when people club CS along with saas bahu sagas when it has never been one. 
Even when Saas bahu saga was in focus it was nothing to do with kitchen politics but more to do with a frustrated anxious angry mother over her stupid arrogant daughter's future and sensible DIL trying to reach out to both.
Muktchand thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

OMG i dint know ul renamed that show as north south🤣 

what happened? separation and no ding dong😆😆😆

-_-

grow up ekta!😳 

I gave that name ... Ding dong hoga then baby too after that famous leap with separation

So like Ekta ...leap means Separation before that Ding dong is compulsary ... Baby too