Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 26 (IO) (Page 65)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi2512

Originally posted by RTee

Hello Uma, are you back to the cool climate of Blr?

Not yet...will be by this Satday.
Weather will be the only major respite , then LOL
You are still in V'wada?

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Originally posted by RTee

Hello Uma, are you back to the cool climate of Blr?

Not yet...will be by this Satday.
Weather will be the only major respite , then LOL
You are still in V'wada?

No..no...V'wada was only a 4 day trip..returned to Hyd long while back.
It's scorching here too. Last one week had been terrible.

Btw, have visited, AP 's new capital  'region' Wink
Barren lands with few crops of corn and cotton ...roads at a max width of 20 feet in between, just enough to fit 2 vehicles...small small hamlets, with hardly populated...
Will need a magic wand to get same into a shape akin to a capital in 10 years.
It will take at least 50 years easily.
Our generation may not see it Evil Smile

In contrast, have visited Hyd's hi tech city, for the first time , few days back.

All I can say is Tgana state has been given every thing on a platinum platter Stern Smile

My heart just wept looking at the magnanimity AP people lost due to this division Ouch

Getting to hate this politics and politicians more than ever !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anshurg5RTeeblushingaparnauma-FreeLancer-

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Will Sidharth Shukla replace Nakuul as host of India's Got Talent?

Nakuul Mehta, who was seen co-hosting 'India's Got Talent' with Bharti Singh, has suddenly bid adieu to the show. 

The channel has approached Sidharth Shukla to step into his shoes. Informs a source associated with the show, "We have been experimenting with the hosts right since the beginning. It deemed right to bring in a new host at this juncture of the show."

READ: India's Got Talent: Malaika wooed by a contestant 
Nakuul confirms, "It has been a wonderful journey on the show so far and I am happy to have been a part of it. I got to travel the country and experience some amazing talent and worked with a brilliant team and the wonderful judges panel. It has been an experience I will always cherish. I am now looking forward to watching the finale."

Sidharth did not revert to our text message. 

why don't TOI use another pic LOL anyways interesting piece of news Tongue

IGT finale is on 20th 21th June ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RTeeaparnauma-FreeLancer-

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 12:00am | IP Logged

You are still in V'wada?

Barren lands with few crops of corn and cotton ...roads at a max width of 20 feet in between, just enough to fit 2 vehicles...small small hamlets, with hardly populated...

In contrast, have visited Hyd's hi tech city, for the first time , few days back.

All I can say is Tgana state has been given every thing on a platinum platter Stern Smile

My heart just wept looking at the magnanimity AP people lost due to this division Ouch

It's mostly because of Chandrababu Naidu's hyderabad centric approach.He developed hyderabad as if that is the only place that exists in the state while there are so many places which are well connected by road and rail like Warangal Vijayawada Vishakhapatnam.Had he focussed on developing other places who knows ppl may nat have clamoured for division or even if division happened it wouldn't have hurt Andhras'interests so badly.

Don't underestimate AndhrasLOLThey'll bounce back with a vengence.Even if Government fails Andhras won't.They will make sure that Babu delivers.Tongue
Since it is in the vicinity of Vijayawada development will take place.
Vijayawada people are notorious for their resilience.
Every year storms/cyclones damage crops and affects businesses but they bounce back.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umamadi2512-FreeLancer-blushing

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

Nakuul Mehta, who was seen co-hosting 'India's Got Talent' with Bharti Singh, has suddenly bid adieu to the show. 

The channel has approached Sidharth Shukla to step into his shoes. Informs a source associated with the show, "We have been experimenting with the hosts right since the beginning. It deemed right to bring in a new host at this juncture of the show."

READ: India's Got Talent: Malaika wooed by a contestant 
Nakuul confirms, "It has been a wonderful journey on the show so far and I am happy to have been a part of it. I got to travel the country and experience some amazing talent and worked with a brilliant team and the wonderful judges panel. It has been an experience I will always cherish. I am now looking forward to watching the finale."

Sidharth did not revert to our text message. 

why don't TOI use another pic LOL anyways interesting piece of news Tongue

IGT finale is on 20th 21th June ...
Last year it was Mantra and Bharati. That time also Mantra was replaced and VJ Andy came in during second round.
This time also they are doing the same thing.
Nakul Mehta was barely visible through out this season. It is only Bharati and Bharati with some help from KJoTongueLOL
Nakul though he is better than the infamous Ex host of JDJ he is no match for Bharati.

Hopefully Sid will do better than Nakul.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RTeeblushing

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 12:30am | IP Logged
shukla will do ok I think as a fun host, he and vivian had done a decent job in GPA as hosts of some segment longgg back..I remember both of them singing choti se umar parnaai ree..with mock sad expressions LOL 

+++++++++
yo uma..

++++++++++++

umamadi2512blushingaparnauma

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 12:33am | IP Logged

It's mostly because of Chandrababu Naidu's hyderabad centric approach.He developed hyderabad as if that is the only place that exists in the state while there are so many places which are well connected by road and rail like Warangal Vijayawada Vishakhapatnam.Had he focussed on developing other places who knows ppl may nat have clamoured for division or even if division happened it wouldn't have hurt Andhras'interests so badly.

Don't underestimate AndhrasLOLThey'll bounce back with a vengence.Even if Government fails Andhras won't.They will make sure that Babu delivers.Tongue
Every year storms/cyclones damage crops and affects businesses but they bounce back.

exactly opposite is happening in my state... 

Chief Minister & in one of top minister in Central Govt preparing Nagpur before they separate Vidharbha from Maharashtra 

kind of new policies new industries new development diverted towards Nagpur instead off Pune 

demand of Industry is Pune since its near to Mumbai plus qualified workers are easily available , no matter what climate of Pune is major plus point when it comes Nagpur 

but Govt steadily heading towards split of Maharashtra with proper planning plus Nagpur being sub capital is additional benefit  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

umamanshurg5adi2512aparnauma-FreeLancer-

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 1:23am | IP Logged

You are still in V'wada?

Exactly, all of it due to babu's Hyd centric approach.

Also, he could do whatever he had, only becoz, Hyd was already a big established city by then. It did not take much efforts.

In contrast, what is there in the proposed capital now ? Absolutely NOTHING !

And the biggest concern is a common man living in AP , who has not seen much of Hyd, does not know, what he is robbed of. 
Per my perception, an avg citizen there is comfortable in his state's environment, like a frog in a well.

They are like Hyd no more belongs to AP...so what !?

Good attitude in  one way, but it takes a lot of will, time and effort to replicate something which is at least as developed as Hyd as on date.

Nothing prominent can happen in the current term..then a new CM may come, a change every term.

Unless these leaders are sincere and committed, nothing significant can be expected of them. And I do not have any hopes on these political leaders

The heart break is evident in only ppl like me, who have roots in AP , but have a relationship with Hyd too , considering it as our own., know how much it is developed, and what AP lost.

Just a small example, T state has surplus budget, it is the second richest state now after Gujarat and AP govt does not have enough money to give salaries !
But nothing will effect the MLA s and MPs.
They will not be denied of any thing., and will continue to be as self centric as they can be Dead

umam-FreeLancer-blushingaparnauma

Go to top