Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 26 (IO) (Page 62)

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Morning

MI won IPL this season... Reliance power ... Anyways

here too very Hot during day time ... But nights are much coolers windy ...no need of AC Cooler ...

heatwave continues in North South India... Read Mansoon reached at Andaman Nikobar ... Can't wait

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anshurg5

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTee

Originally posted by aparnauma

Me got a long day ahead.
Flying back this afternoon
2 hrs flight and 3 hrs by road before I reach home.

Have a good journey. 

You and Aditi both had a very busy morningWink

Yah Star

Edited by blushing - 24 May 2015 at 10:55pm
-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
HellosTongue

anjy tanu weds manu returns finale is true to its title..so hope u got the endingLOL

but but but, I half dont love tanu and manu, as much as I m love with state and national athlete champion..Kusum kumari sangwan dattoROFL

god that girl is so awesssome! EmbarrassedLOL this is unreal actually that most of the viewers felt as if, datto was being played by some other actress altogether..its a complete winner, when an actress can pull that off..I liked sridevi in chaalbaaz, but boy kangy just naileddd it in this one..and yeah its really wierd but inspite of all the 218931729831 flaws in tanu and manu both..one does end up wanting them together..

my next fav character after datto is raja awasthy..

I wish they show the next installment of TWM series with datto weds raja  (jimmmy jimmy jimmmy jimmmy aaja aaja aaja aajaLOL)Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anshurg5blushingaparnauma

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:16am | IP Logged
wha ... Kusum Kumari Sangwan rocks 
Khushi too love Datto...u and khushi describe full time pass movie 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

wha ... Kusum Kumari Sangwan rocks 
Khushi too love Datto...u and khushi describe full time pass movie 

Tongue

TWMR deserves its success and smashing off the records, coz its totally worth it, after long a movie that we can all sit and watch with family and friends alike and it serves the purpose of why we watch movies - 2 hours worth of clean entertainment and a smile at the end of the movie..

there is a lot I wana discuss..phataaphat watch it Tongue also dont expect a great script, its a character driven story..so its more about playing around oddball characters and creating a web linking allLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshurg5blushing

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:28am | IP Logged
OMG aish and mahesh babu in mani movie..somebody hold me Silly
+++++++++++

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will most likely star in Mani Ratnam's next. Their association goes back almost two decades and across three films Iruvar (1997), Guru (2007) and Raavan (2010).

"They have been in talks for a project and it seems it will happen soon", revealed a source close to ARB. The project, in question was supposed to kick-start last year but did not, following problems with the cast's dates. It is a Tamil/Telugu project that would also feature Nagarjuna, Mahesh Babu and Shruti Haasan in leading roles.

Aishwarya confirms, "I had chosen Mani Ratnam's film last year. That did not get made. Had it been made, it would have been my comeback film'. For other technical reasons, he has delayed it. He spoke to me recently. He is revisiting it. He's made his other small film in the meantime.Jazbaa happened to be the first, which I had already okayed."

She adds, "I started off with Mani Ratnam's Iruvar at a time when I had numerous film offers lined for me. Yet, I chose to do Iruvar to work with Maniji. Interestingly, life would have completed a full circle if it was his film which I would have done after this little gap. But things didn't fall in place and made way for Jazbaa," Ash giggles.

Like the Karan-SRK or the Rajshri-Salman combo, even Aishwarya has had successful associations with directors like Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Mani.

But talk about successful director-actor pairings and she shoots back, "It's never been an intentional thought process to work with particular directors or actors. But yes, Mani is someone I love working with. I love his sensibilities and somehow I trust him completely. I am a director's actor and he's an actor's director," she signs off

anshurg5blushingaparnauma

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

+++++++++++

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will most likely star in Mani Ratnam's next. Their association goes back almost two decades and across three films Iruvar (1997), Guru (2007) and Raavan (2010).

"They have been in talks for a project and it seems it will happen soon", revealed a source close to ARB. The project, in question was supposed to kick-start last year but did not, following problems with the cast's dates. It is a Tamil/Telugu project that would also feature Nagarjuna, Mahesh Babu and Shruti Haasan in leading roles.

Aishwarya confirms, "I had chosen Mani Ratnam's film last year. That did not get made. Had it been made, it would have been my comeback film'. For other technical reasons, he has delayed it. He spoke to me recently. He is revisiting it. He's made his other small film in the meantime.Jazbaa happened to be the first, which I had already okayed."

She adds, "I started off with Mani Ratnam's Iruvar at a time when I had numerous film offers lined for me. Yet, I chose to do Iruvar to work with Maniji. Interestingly, life would have completed a full circle if it was his film which I would have done after this little gap. But things didn't fall in place and made way for Jazbaa," Ash giggles.

Like the Karan-SRK or the Rajshri-Salman combo, even Aishwarya has had successful associations with directors like Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Mani.

But talk about successful director-actor pairings and she shoots back, "It's never been an intentional thought process to work with particular directors or actors. But yes, Mani is someone I love working with. I love his sensibilities and somehow I trust him completely. I am a director's actor and he's an actor's director," she signs off

anshurg5-FreeLancer-aparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

+++++++++++

Wow !!!
Maniratnam coming up with a film starring Mahesh Babu and Nagarjuna - That itself is casting coup of sorts.
Then Maniratnam Kamalhasan connection being revisited with Sruti Hasan
Then Aishwarya Rai

It is bound to be something else altogether

That means Suhasini's family and Kamal Hasan family decided to let go of the past and the families are getting back together through a movie.

anshurg5-FreeLancer-blushing

Go to top