Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 26 (IO) (Page 45)

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Ohh..doesnt look like work pressure..opting for better offers more likeLOL
m unsure about what to think about this whole trend of child actors being more in demand, coz they do bring in the trps, than the grown ups..I endorse some of them ofcoz..there is a certain innocence and freshness with them..but...

facing arc lights so early..do they even get to enjoy childhood? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umamblushingaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:50am | IP Logged
I think Colors will hike the price make her stay till they figure out the story to bring in leap
So far only colors seems to have had success with shows that have had children as protagonists
BV,Uttaran, Phulwa and now Udan also BV Ver2.0  Ahoka.
MP was another show which was more successful pre leap.

Can't remember shows with kids as protagonists on sitara.

Zee had Aap ki Antara

So I'm sure Rangeela will do something about this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blushing-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 3:01am | IP Logged
yeah in a way, maybe its just rangeela's success ratio..
zee tried too..they had that ek mutthi aasmaan show..with a kid at first..and then some elephant show with a kid, which flopped, buddha too had a preleap one..but dint work..

sitara is busy milking their forever running shows..SNS, DABH, YRK, Veera (ok this one is non existent), have been around since what 3-4 years atleast...actually they are trying to tap into other genres from time to time..but they dont work for them as well..everest show and some pilot wala show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blushing

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 3:17am | IP Logged
I think Udaan the story with the kiddo has been exhausted so they introduced filler tracks to prolong
Kiddo's contract period also must have been over and the parents kicking up fuss.

-------
One more thing I don't understand why people think all those news articles saying that x y z show should be shut down so seriously
If they think the show is not worth it stop watching it that is the best way to say good bye
Why wait for the show to say good bye? You should say good bye to the show instead

What they don't understand even a discussion like this can be taken as an interest in the show.
Don't know when the intelligent forum members realise this Tongue

umamblushing

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

I think Udaan the story with the kiddo has been exhausted so they introduced filler tracks to prolong
Kiddo's contract period also must have been over and the parents kicking up fuss.

-------
One more thing I don't understand why people think all those news articles saying that x y z show should be shut down so seriously
If they think the show is not worth it stop watching it that is the best way to say good bye
Why wait for the show to say good bye? You should say good bye to the show instead

What they don't understand even a discussion like this can be taken as an interest in the show.
Don't know when the intelligent forum members realise this Tongue

LOL 

i was Shocked to see last year and year before that got such good numbers Shocked
-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 3:33am | IP Logged
what happened?
++++++++++++++
btw baa of Kyunki passed away today..sudha shivpuri..

#RIP
++++++

btw so many people are silent readers on IF - specifically news portals like DNA, Pinkvilla and bollywoodlifeROFL BL and PV actually makes news out of posts made hereROFL TV actors toh have been stalking it since quite a long time, but apparently even BW stars are reading stuff off IF..LOL 

Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 20 May 2015 at 3:32am

blushingaparnauma

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 3:36am | IP Logged
oh Sudha Shivpuri...RIP... 

Hiral TWM 2 release date kya hain 

aparnauma-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

oh Sudha Shivpuri...RIP... 

Hiral TWM 2 release date kya hain 
this fridayTongue damn this is one movie, m gona go for without bothering with reviews..I hope it lives up to expectations..

btw maddy..whatever happened to him..he has been so off in the promotions..? as in he is happy with the movie, but he doesnt talk and behave the same way as before..really dull of sorts

and celebs who have seen it sofar liked it - but then people were praising Bombay velvet to skies too after preview showLOL

Farah Khan: Just saw #TanuWedsManuReturns n it is just Outstanding!!! Madhvan n jimmy both superb.. The scene stealer is Deepak dobrial!!! What an awesome actor..chalo now go see on Friday

Hansal Mehta: No words to describe #KanganaRanaut's virtuoso performance in #TanuWedsManuReturns. You laugh, you cry and you live her double lives. @aanandlrai hits it out of the park with #TanuWedsManuReturns. He makes you laugh, he makes you cry, he makes you feel. I envy you Aanand!

Nikhil Advani: On 22nd May a HERO will be born. HER name is #KanganaRanaut. How @aanandlrai makes you root for both Tanu and Datto. #TanuWedsManuReturns

Sujoy Ghosh: saw TWM Returns.. damn funny film.. kangana and madhavan are just outstanding but deepak dobriyal is the man!! see see damn good film!

Ritesh Batra: I saw a super funny movie yesterday w great performances #KanganaRanaut @ActorMadhavan @aanandlrai @deepakdobriyal

Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 20 May 2015 at 3:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blushing

Go to top