Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 26 (IO) (Page 138)

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 22 June 2015 at 12:55am | IP Logged
hope ur mother recovers soon anshuSmile!
i thot this was manik's weakest sofar..as in he is awesome! but just the acts of his and yogeshwari's pre finals, both being ariel of sorts..were somewhat similar..except for the dramatic fall part..I prefer him with malkhamb..he is just fabulous with it <3 <3 <3

++++++++
in reference to who appy? ex or current spouse?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umamanshurg5aparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 22 June 2015 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Got a busy week ahead.
My annual lecture series for the the *doctors in the making* are scheduled for this week.

We stick to the same topic on permanent basis sothsat we don't have but to waste time preparing for our lectures . But this year I ended up with a different topic and that requires preparation.

I think life at work is going to be hectic tooOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umam-FreeLancer-

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 22 June 2015 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

i thot this was manik's weakest sofar..as in he is awesome! but just the acts of his and yogeshwari's pre finals, both being ariel of sorts..were somewhat similar..except for the dramatic fall part..I prefer him with malkhamb..he is just fabulous with it <3 <3 <3

++++++++
The forever spouse who is dead. Ouch
When the story is about his wife daughter and to an extent his son and their rlationships with the people who are part of their everyday life why people are cribbing that his family is not there?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 22 June 2015 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

++++++++
When the story is about his wife daughter and to an extent his son and their rlationships with the people who are part of their everyday life why people are cribbing that his family is not there?

Are u serious, xyzabcd want his lame family to be back?LOL kyun bhai?LOLLOL they were a waste of space back when they were there tooErmm

aparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 22 June 2015 at 2:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aparnauma

++++++++

Are u serious, xyzabcd want his lame family to be back?LOL kyun bhai?LOLLOL they were a waste of space back when they were there tooErmm
Heights of sickness coming from some unhealthy fixation for a character that sickness is making them forget that widow and children are considered to be the main family whether in Real world or Reel world.
Yes we are angry with the writers and CVs fr removing the much loved character but do we have to look at the whole thing wearing that glasses of resentment?

Honestly I couldn't bear that family.Only reason was because of our much loved couple story revolved around that family.
Once they cut short their story iv I just couldn't bear the thought of watching them with IC. It was like her life is meant for taking care of sasural with no husband by her side in both marriagesOuch I couldn't bear her to see in that house either.
Just wanted her anywhere other than that place and those people.

Wanting that family comes from their sick obsession for that characterDead

Att

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 22 June 2015 at 2:34am | IP Logged
yeah appy, and I thot if not anything else, atleast everyone always was on consensus that nobody wants to watch the beloved couple serving the lame family for eternityStern Smile?
and everyone wanted them out of that place.why? becoz it was cringeworthy to watch them gettting wasted in random family saga!Sleepy

toh how does even the fixation for a character justify the need of wanting his faltu family back?Ouch fail to understand

aparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 22 June 2015 at 2:42am | IP Logged
They think that if the lame family is around that there will be some references to the deceased characterTongue
The fact that IC has named her lifetime work after him and she named her entire life she built for herself and her kids after his name just don't seem to be enough for them.

I think they can't just appreciate the untold beauty in it.

She lived like a refugee at a place for 11 years but all the while she built a place where she and her children can be themselves and from where she does the work which earned her husband's respect and admiration in the firts place - Everything screams of his continued presence in her life.
But people fail to see that beauty.

Sometimes her story reminds me of that movie Aradhana. Only thing this is much more profound and meaningful than the movie which only revolves around her son but here her entire life is in his name

Edited by aparnauma - 22 June 2015 at 3:23am

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 22 June 2015 at 3:33am | IP Logged
from filmfare!

Alia and Varun seem to be in great demand across the industry. It appears that Mani Ratnam was keen to make the Hindi version of his film OK Kanmani with the two actors. But the negotiations fell through and the director resorted to making the Tamil version.
+++++++++

m glad it dint happen with these two! atleast varun toh thank goodness! anyway I knew about alia being approached for nitya's role, infact she was the first choice..and I think alia would have done well too..since she played something similar in 2 states and did a wonderful job! but varun would have scarred the movie for mePinch where is this news coming from all of a sudden? varun's name was never in the reckoningConfused

anyway I loved dulquer-nitya too much..so who cares even if he was approachedSleepy

I wana watch bangalore days..hearing amazing things abt that movie..

and appy sri is making a comeback in south movies with vijay starrer movie no? the teaser/ trailer was out yesterday and she is playing a negative role app..

aparnauma

Go to top