Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 26 (IO) (Page 136)

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

ee the kid is so cute <3 <3 <3 salman and that kid's bond in the movie is something different from usual salman moviesShocked

cutie girl Embarrassed 

but I remember Akkshu LOL she thought chotu girl turn out to be Kareena Shocked LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
'Comedy Circus' back in a new avatar, on a new channel

'Comedy Circus' back in a new avatar, on a new channel
Stand-up comedy show Comedy Circus', which ran for eight years, will soon return albeit in a new avatar and with a new title. Another development is that it will now return on another channel, which also airs 'Comedy Nights With Kapil'.

A source informs, "While Kapil's show revolves around him and his family, the new show will be very different and will hit the tube in August. It will have two judges, who will give their views on the acts, but won't be scoring them."

The first two names to be locked as performers are popular comedian Krushna Abhishek and his partner Sudesh Lahiri. Both Krushna and producer Vipul D Shah didn't revert to our text messages.

Interested in knowing more about comedy shows? Here's a special on Comedy shows on TV just for you. Also did you know that 'Comedy Classes' initially aired on Colors channel? Click here to know more about it.

-FreeLancer-

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Is this show comedy circus the same thing where they used to come as teams and put up skits and are judged?
Wasn't it airing on Sony before? I used to watch it once in a while.

----------
It will be a good change from CNWK.

CNWK - Never really cared much for Kapil Sharma's brand of humour. It's not my kind.
Usually tune into this show if the guests are interesting.
I don't really care for the OD of drag acts in this show eitherDead

---------------
What was the show which is used to come on Sitara long time ago? Shekar Suman was the judge of that show 
Competition for stand up comic acts.
I think lot of stand up comadians came up because of this show. Can't remember the name. That was really entertaining.
RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Finally finished "A Thousand Splendid Suns". Was reading it late into the night last night. Relationships portrayed beautifully. Cannot even imagine the hard life the Afghan women went through. The violence they had to suffer at the hands of their own countrymen.

Equally difficult to imagine the rampant child marriages. Both protagonists in the book were victims of child marriage. One at 15 and the other I think at 14. 

A very well knit and put together story. All the gloom and darkness can be tolerated only because there is hope of happiness in the end.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnauma-FreeLancer-

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTee

Finally finished "A Thousand Splendid Suns". Was reading it late into the night last night. Relationships portrayed beautifully. Cannot even imagine the hard life the Afghan women went through. The violence they had to suffer at the hands of their own countrymen.

Equally difficult to imagine the rampant child marriages. Both protagonists in the book were victims of child marriage. One at 15 and the other I think at 14. 

A very well knit and put together story. All the gloom and darkness can be tolerated only because there is hope of happiness in the end.

Both married to the same man at different points in time

Don't know why but I feel that Ver 2.0 CS reminds me of thousand splendid suns it has that same feel as that book specially the woman and the child.
Only here the woman seems to have some selfish motives behind developing a bond with the little girl.
RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Relationships in BV are nowhere near the skewed relationships over there.

Married to the same man a few years apart but residing together. The two women have around 15 year age gap. The second marriage takes place while the first wife is still around. Age gap between the younger one and the man is around 40+ years.
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Married to the same man a few years apart but residing together. The two women have around 15 year age gap. The second marriage takes place while the first wife is still around. Age gap between the younger one and the man is around 40+ years.
I read the synopsis of the book  since I never know whether I'll be able to complete reading the book Both married to this man who is abusive.Strange kinship between two wives and how the lady helps her escape from all this doing the ultimate sacrifice by murdering that man

Depressing oppressive situations bringing the women together who should be rivals.

Other than that culture how people accept all these things as their fate is something beyond me. I can never understand the psyche of the people in that reason.Confused
I used to  try and read all the fiction/non fiction  which dealt  with culture and history at taht time when the crisis in the region was the biggest news.
RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

I read the synopsis of the book  since I never know whether I'll be able to complete reading the book Both married to this man who is abusive.Strange kinship between two wives and how the lady helps her escape from all this doing the ultimate sacrifice by murdering that man

Depressing oppressive situations bringing the women together who should be rivals.

Other than that culture how people accept all these things as their fate is something beyond me. I can never understand the psyche of the people in that reason.Confused
I used to  try and read all the fiction/non fiction  which dealt  with culture and history at taht time when the crisis in the region was the biggest news.

She murders him because the younger one's beau, whom she had thought to be dead, returns. She also has a daughter by her boyfriend, which she tried to pass of to her husband as his child. 

Husband learns of the return and almost strangles the second wife, which is when the first one kills him and she takes the blame entirely on her own so that the second one can live a happy married life with her boyfriend and the 2 kids. 

At this time the younger girl is just 23 years old. Within 9 years she had an affair, lost her boyfriend, lost her parents, married this guy so much older than her, had 2 kids, tried to run away, was caught and beaten mercilessly, had to put her daughter in an orphanage to avert starvation...

aparnauma

Go to top