Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 26 (IO) (Page 132)

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Originally posted by blushing

all Actors ...thet shd have choose some other profession people

anyways who will add as Wild card...
yeah its an all actors club this time!ErmmOuchOuch its still better than last time, where there were like really blaah performances and boring everything for most partConfused literally dint know who to support..not even shaktiOuchOuch aashish was more deserving than the winners of all previous seasons..but still what a waste of a season last one!

VD ka promo I sawLOL he is better than gurmeet ("I THINK") in danceLOLLOLLOL but still very robotic

deepika literally looks uncomfortable I dono..cannot picture her like this at allConfusedLOL 

and who is this ballet dancer? she might be one awesome dancer too!
Some 11 names are included here.
The others Sargun, Shamita that makes 13
Two more names are yet to be confirmed I guess.
there were speculations around puneet issar and parth guy..? so maybe them?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithi_vaniaparnauma

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 3:52am | IP Logged
manshu, quick update on reporters? whats happening right now, I read some track of jealousy? kabir jealous of ronnie-ananyaShocked how did ronnie happen?LOL MU right? and ananya thinks kabir is with some other lady or something?
this kinda got me excited to watchShockedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithi_vani

Mithi_vani IF-Sizzlerz
Mithi_vani
Mithi_vani

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Hiru puchh mat...  RIP my ReportersCryCryCry... As now launching Lovers... GrrrLOL

aparnauma-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithi_vani

Hiru puchh mat...  RIP my ReportersCryCryCry... As now launching Lovers... GrrrLOL
:p LOL so its not revolving around news channel stuff anymoreLOLLOL?!D'oh 

waise I heard it would be broken down into seasons right, so this one was only for 5-6 months..when did it begin? they might close it with some cliffhangerGeek and relaunch season 2 later next year in first half..

Mithi_vaniaparnauma

Mithi_vani IF-Sizzlerz
Mithi_vani
Mithi_vani

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 3:59am | IP Logged
I hate this concept of tv is it necessary to bring lovrstory in all time nd if it is why don't they balance in bothAngry... like tv history same happening in Reportes after that bagi madhav track.. The great Kabir Sharma nd my sparkling reporter Ananya kashysp forgot they r reportersAngryCry...

aparnauma-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 4:03am | IP Logged
waise I have some news on fawad, which broke the net yesterdayCool news, rumour, gossip..no ideaLOL but three big revelations from one articleShocked..
1) sidmal is being considered in the role of fawad's for BFB..since fawad refused to shoot any intimate scenes with sonamClapParty and fawad anyway had opted out of BFB

2) he may sing for Kapoor and sons!Shocked the impossible is happening! he dint sing for KS but will sing for K&SLOL!

3) now this one!ShockedShockedShocked fawad-mahira  apparently met KJo over dinner and the three chatted up for hours!Shocked 

Mithi_vani

Mithi_vani IF-Sizzlerz
Mithi_vani
Mithi_vani

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 4:06am | IP Logged
As u know about they story Ananyya's father nd kabir connections... So finally kabir announce bitter truth they her dad was no more nd A was shattered..kabir wants to comfort her wants to give her supports but she didn't utter word...  it disturbed kabir... When ronni went to a to support her kabir saw them nd pinch him...  he drunk after long time, he came late for show he he blubbers Ananya's name by mistakeD'oh..

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithi_vani

I hate this concept of tv is it necessary to bring lovrstory in all time nd if it is why don't they balance in bothAngry... like tv history same happening in Reportes after that bagi madhav track.. The great Kabir Sharma nd my sparkling reporter Ananya kashysp forgot they r reportersAngryCry...
ady's fav dialogue - too many expectationsStern Smile

thats why its difficult to have castle like lovestory here..where while they are still in the profession of detective and writer and have new cases to solve every epi..slowly their lovestory brews..but never overshadows the cases..

Mithi_vani

Go to top