Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 26 (IO) (Page 13)

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTee

2 is upset with Mamma. 2 feels IC knows him well. Remember she had got him ice cream of his likingWink.

One day...knock knock...backpackLOL

Be back later...bye.

Anshu take care. Very hot here too. Last two days I too had a very bad cold, fever, eyes watering. Today much better.

@Bold, That I remember very well Wink 

But did not Mamma and no 2 use to share glances and a common feeling of being ignored by SW. Thought that they will bond more on it but guess after departure of their respective rivals A and Shivam they will not have much to bond over. 

---------
Btw after coming out the truth of Mannu's real parentage no 2 will start seeing no 1 as his new rival in Shivam's absence. LOL He will never be without work. Wink

---------------
Arti, 
         You too take care . Weather is quite confusing. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RTee

umam IF-Rockerz
umam
umam

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:43am | IP Logged

I have a feeling that the SW and UR microchips will soon land up at IC home, Big smile

Maybe writers will answer the burning question of who took care of UR's microchips, when UR was busy studying.. 11yrs ka blackhole like mystery!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RTeeaparnauma

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Maybe UR's microchips should be called her tributariesLOL. Tribu1 & Tribu2Star

umamaparnauma

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Thapki indeed replacing Shastri Sisters at the 7 pm slot from 25 May

There is no story left in Shastri Sisters and the promos of Thapki have failed to move me in the slightest. Am going to give it a complete miss 

blushingaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Thapki indeed replacing Shastri Sisters at the 7 pm slot from 25 May

There is no story left in Shastri Sisters and the promos of Thapki have failed to move me in the slightest. Am going to give it a complete miss 
So Shastri sisters is going off air

No wonder there are no promos of that show.

Too bad for them BV does as well as their other shows without any promos as their other shows which have so many promos  MATH Udaan SwaraginiTongueLOL

Edited by aparnauma - 09 May 2015 at 12:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umamRTeeRainbowSunblushing

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Next week in IGT seems to have been dedicated to celebrity performers.
Mouni Roy is singing
Karan Tacker dancing
Sana Khan is taking part in some magic show
Sid is being illusionist
Then there is that BB8 inmate who is singing
---------------
This week is all bout Bombay Velvet and Bharti
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

Cow Bunks Exam in Jammu and Kashmir, Despite Having Admit Card

SRINAGAR:  A Budgam resident, who managed to get hall ticket for his brown cow to write a professional entrance examination, today did not turn up with the bovine for the paper at the allocated centre here, saying he only wanted to convey a message about the "flaw" in the system.

"I only wanted to convey a message to the authorities about the flaw in the system. I never wanted to make a mockery of the system," Abdul Rashid Bhat, the owner of the now-famous cow, told PTI.

Mediapersons had gathered outside the Government Degree College at Bemina, where the exam was scheduled to take place at 10 am, but returned disappointed when Mr Bhat and his cow did not turn up for the examination.

In an attempt to expose the loopholes in Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations' (BOPEE) online registration system, Mr Bhat had managed to acquire an admit card for his cow to write the paper for admission to a diploma course in a polytechnic college.

The admit card was issued by the BOPEE in the name of Kachir Gaaw, literally 'brown cow', supposedly the daughter of Gura Dand, literally 'red bull'.

Mr Bhat, after obtaining the hall ticket last week, had said it was his legal right to bring the bovine to write the examination.

"Had I gone ahead with that, there would be no difference between me and an animal. I would become a two-legged animal then," he said.

Mr Bhat, who hails from the Chadoora area of central Kashmir's Budgam District, expressed hope that the prank he played would lead to change in the system and authorities would make it more efficient and fair for all candidates.

"There is a general perception that examinations are conducted as a formality, and the admissions are finalised before the process is started. I hope things will improve and meritorious students only will get admissions to professional courses," he added.

The cow was alloted a seat at Government Degree College Bemina for writing the examination scheduled for today.

The incident came to light on May 2, after opposition National Conference spokesperson Junaid Azim Mattu uploaded a copy of the admit card on micro-blogging site Twitter.

BOPEE chairman Ghulam Hassan Tantray has ordered an inquiry into the incident.

Edited by aparnauma - 10 May 2015 at 7:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anshurg5

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/Jayalalithaa-case-verdict-today-3-likely-scenarios-what-they-mean-for-Amma/articleshow/47227081.cms
Verdict on Amma's disproportionate assets case today

Go to top