||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 26 (IO) - Page 116

Posted: 8 years ago
Wouldn't be surprised if it slips further if writers are hell bent on showing tributary 1 and his escapades!! - not many viewers will be comfortable with the story line/spoilers that are put out..
maybe they will balance the tracks by bringing IC to microchip's place - to continue with the suspense-- just like they did during kamli - gopal's track!!
Originally posted by Anjali_

Artii...
Congrats..๐Ÿ˜‰

Nice lock..Aha!

๐Ÿ˜ก Just saw it after returning. Long day. Will check it out later๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†. Was wanting to respond. Wont get chance now.
Originally posted by Anjali_

Artii...
Congrats..๐Ÿ˜‰

Nice lock..Aha!

By the way, should I be happy or sad with a lock? Have no idea.๐Ÿ˜† Is it good or a bad thing?
Originally posted by RTee

By the way, should I be happy or sad with a lock? Have no idea.๐Ÿ˜† Is it good or a bad thing?
good or bad you are phamous
Just saw a video on Rangeela website
Nandini is getting her dolls married. She called her dolls Kundan and Urmi๐Ÿ˜†
This doll wedding is being performed in parallel with Kundan's wedding.
I guess they want to tell the viewers that Kundan's  second wedding is also like a doll's wedding 
Originally posted by RTee

๐Ÿ˜†

Whatever let us celebrate and kill this CC

Apparently north south show TRPs in it's original airing time is only 2.3 
So that means Rangeela is ruling the waves from 7:30 pm to 8:00pm; 8:00pm to 8:30pm; then 8:30pm to 9:00pm and after that 9:00pm to 9:30pm๐Ÿ˜›

CS has got it's slot leader status back.๐Ÿ˜›
I think CAS can be an across the channel chart topper soon..the tracks are sensational and gripping right now๐Ÿ˜† ashoka's identity revelation will draw in highest number of audience, whenever that happens I think..
while most of the shows may find trps from delaying SR..CAS is getting it from identity crisis..nice change๐Ÿคฃ

BV is doing well as a slot leader :)

waise as an observation..the channel guys actually have their people on IF too! noticed from a few signatures and all..like it kinda hints at some being undercover employees of channel walle๐Ÿ˜†
Not just channel guys but PH people CVs and sometimes the actors themselves๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
In spite of nothing happening in one character's track it still has maximum no of views