||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 26 (IO) - Page 118

Posted: 8 years ago
🤔
Errmmnnn...

DS blasted Ajee kya???
Ajee was shocked kya???

Am searching for some common factors,abt manus dads..

Ratan got three wives.

SW too.

So mannu too def. will follow his parents.
Poor baby..

I'm lubbing the current drama
Somebody always cast dark shadows in her life while she always tried to spread only sunshine and cheer in his life.

Now the years of her hard work has gone into shadow because Pooja decided to dump Anandi's ideology and beliefs ignore all the light that Anandi brought into her life because of emotional pleads made by Mannu who just wanted to sink into darkness and he wanted Pooja's company in that dark life he has chosen for himself.

Am so hoping to see that she traces of someone in that Mannu and help Poo get over this boy and move on.
What a finale it was😆
I am glad that the deserving people came into finals each one of them deserved to win.

I guess he and his life story made a connect with people 

But as far as the show and the entertainment goes it is Siddharth Shukla and Bharti all the way.

You get away with the feeling that the evening belonged to Siddharth Shukla😆
Good for SS. Just shows that if you are loyal to the channel, the channel will go the extra mile to give you the breaks. And SS may just have found his calling. Who knows.

Havent watched the show. How was the Shadow guy. That is one performance I want to watch.
Shadow guy was good.He did something about domestic violence and message on respecting women.
All the performances of the contestants happened at the beginning itself. The first twenty minutes.

-------------------

True the channel has gone all out to give him this much footage so much so that the finale ended up his moment instead of the contestants😆

He was quite entertaining.

I won't be surprised if we see him hosting the other reality show too.

http://m.hindustantimes.com/india-news/rajasthan-panchayat-member-marries-6-year-old-girl/article1-1363543.aspx
Originally posted by Anjali_

http://m.hindustantimes.com/india-news/rajasthan-panchayat-member-marries-6-year-old-girl/article1-1363543.aspx
🤢
--------------
Please post it in the dead planet
Finale performances were good but quite short , I was yearning for more. 
 IMO Y/day best was pair of singer and rapper. 
------------
Finally Manik paul won .More than his performance his innocence and life story made a connect with viewers. 

Hiral, Your demand was fulfilled . Manik and Yogeshwari performed together. ðŸ˜›
-----------

Yeah evening belonged to Bharti and SS. 
 First time during the show SS was almost matching Bharti and doing things more than just being gallant. 

Looks like channel will give more chances to him in future. They are grooming him as a host since Manish and Kapil are rather busy in making their carrier in BW.  
The performances were short I guess because thye wanted to finish the performances before the voting lines closed.
The only thing I found lacking is focus on the finalists.

They could have had a short segment to re- tell the stories of these contestants and how they acquired these talents and what brought them to IGT. That would have been inspiring.as well as entertaining.

SS was no doubt very good and he gave his all to this performance but thye could have focussed a little more on the contestants.

-------------
The way they promoted their shows was too funny 
BB, JDJ which was already being promoted KKK and Ashoka.
Very strange they didn't promote their top fiction show SSK😛😆

BV they don't need to promote but I expected them to promote Udaan and Taapki because these two are also inspiring stories with important social messages apart from BV.