Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
its awful when these companies for the sake of profits and sales growth, put lives at risk 🤢
charge a bit extra, but ensure the safety of consuming it..

thalidomide controversy too..babies died or were born deformed..becoz of some side effect of the said medicine on mothers, if they took it before last trimester for morning sickness..

maggi's largest segment of consumers was the kids as well..maggie was synonymous with breakfast box carried by them to school..schools too make maggis, as appy said hostel mai its a compulsion too..office areas too used to serve it..ur killing ur own growing and working population?
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Helloz
My kids hate maggi,so no issues..
Hope they will ban oreo,kinder joy,lays etc etc too.

Johnson.baby products r horrible.
My dr.told not to buy it.
Here so many babies got skin issuez coz of tht.

anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

oh yeah good one, why cant they take mohit only for this role? he has strong hold on the character, he has a great physique, can act, and has audience connect too, with all who saw him in DKDM..?

Kjo and his nepotism crap🤢

Yeah , Mohit Raina would have perfect for role of Lord Shiva . 
Few days back I saw his show on Star Utsav while surfing channels . He was quite good and his physique was added advantage. He made that role his own and will stay in viewers mind as Shiva for a long time

Perhaps KJO has not eyed him yet. 😡😆
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anjali_

Helloz

My kids hate maggi,so no issues..
Hope they will ban oreo,kinder joy,lays etc etc too.

Johnson.baby products r horrible.
My dr.told not to buy it.
Here so many babies got skin issuez coz of tht.

Maggie was midnight food for my daughter. Now she will find something else perhaps equally injurious
Edited by anshurg5 - 8 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
anshu IKR he is so perfect for shiva..maybe NEED OF THE hour is for mohit to come on JDJ😛
++++++++++
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Most-popular-shows-on-TV/photostory/47403883.cms

^^ sharing coz BV is included in it, infact first in the list..

+++++++++

MaxMayfield thumbnail
wont believe this, till we hear it from horses mouth - BUT SERIOUSLY IF ITS SASHA AS A JUDGE!🥳
+++++++++++

Shahid Kapoor to judge Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa this year!

OMG!!!! Is that true? We're sure like us that was your first reaction on reading this headline. So, read on to find out if it is indeed happening...

Shahid Kapoor is ready to debut on small screen. And going by our source his grand first time on television will be a dance reality show. Am I surprised? Not one bit! Shahid will step into the judge's shoes this year on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 8. And from what we hear that Haider actor has been given a promising offer too. A source told BollywoodLife, "Shahid Kapoor will be judgingJhalak Dikhhla Jaa this year." We tried to probe further, but it seems like the details are being kept hush-hush for now. The channel, Colors will have a grand announcement to make about their latest Bollywood import.

Considering that Shahid is on an all time career high and has Shaandaar, Udta Punjab and Vishal Bharadwaj's next along with Saif Ali Khan lined up for now. The actor might just manage to find time for his small screen outing.

We spoke to a representative from Colors to get an update on Shahid hosting JDJ 8, who laughed off the news and said, "Really? Nothing has been finalised as yet.

Well, considering that Colors has managed to rope in Salman Khan and have him host their hit reality show Bigg Boss for all these years, we will not be surprised if they have succeeded in wooing Shahid to turn a judge for their starry dance show. With Shahid himself performing at IIFA this year, we couldn't get in touch with him for an update.

With Madhuri Dixit Nene ousted from the show and Karan Johar busy with his film Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, having Shahid on board would add the much needed starry touch to this show. BollywoodLifers would you not like to see Sasha on small screen? Or do you think he best stay away from TV? 

umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shahid Kapoor as a judge 👍🏼 finally one of the best dancers as a judge!!
wish we could have some better contestants!!
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope they get Toral as some special appearance so that she can meet Shahid😉
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
So Madhuri is out Shahid Kapoor is in 
KJo is still in according to some news sometime back

Shilpa? in 

What about a dance director/choreographer?