Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Achcha. She should have auditioned for Miss India. Would have done well. I think!! Unending legs hain๐Ÿ˜ฒ
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

waise m planning to watch alaipayuthey this weekend, even though Ive seen saathiya..but want to watch madhavan-shalini enacting it out๐Ÿ˜ณ and ofcoz its mani ratnam helming it..so yesss excited <3

++++++

Aww..  Alaipayuthey.. โค๏ธ Beautiful beautiful movie. Just beautiful... โญ๏ธ

Anyone mentions this name, this is one movie I gush about all the time... ๐Ÿ˜ณ Its been a while since I watched it but totally love it... 

Saathiya is NOTHING in comparison to the Original.. They totally spoilt it in the hindi version.๐Ÿ˜ก
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dixie123

Aww..  Alaipayuthey.. โค๏ธ Beautiful beautiful movie. Just beautiful... โญ๏ธ

Anyone mentions this name, this is one movie I gush about all the time... ๐Ÿ˜ณ Its been a while since I watched it but totally love it... 

Saathiya is NOTHING in comparison to the Original.. They totally spoilt it in the hindi version.๐Ÿ˜ก

True. That movie has a kind of appeal that doesn't diminish with passing years.
Never watched Tamil original but watched the dubbed version in Telugu. 
Prefer watching the Telugu dubbed version over Hindi remake definitely.
Just watching those songs on youtube again they are just as appealing as they were when the movie released
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well m now big time excited to watch it๐Ÿ˜ณ becoz of my sister and my movie obsession..we got a projector and all..so wana experience and experiment with watching movies at home like a theatre๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† 
+++++++++++
vivian dsena is in JDJ too..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
MaxMayfield thumbnail
waise anybody is a fan of once upon a time in mumbai..part 1.I loveee love love it..one of my favourite gangster based movies, brilliant acting from ajay and emraan <3 
and the dialogues! woww!

ajay devgan needs to do intense stuff more!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PtkjCGnPG4[/YOUTUBE]
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

well m now big time excited to watch it๐Ÿ˜ณ becoz of my sister and my movie obsession..we got a projector and all..so wana experience and experiment with watching movies at home like a theatre๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† 

+++++++++++

bold 

Rangeela can do mehebaani on its viewers - get some graceful dancers as guest participants - Mother-daughter duo of CS 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
ADY u posted something somewhere?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† u do know right that we arent exactly in the like list of many people๐Ÿ˜† and are badly stalked for even a single word said even if just for amusement, against the lords and goddesses?๐Ÿ˜†
and our opinions on CC (after being stalked by the same people) are dissed as "oh who cares what some 4-5 ids on IF think?"๐Ÿ˜†

btw, I dint stalk anyone, I got a PM about this from someone๐Ÿ˜† cant handle opinions - please dont bother to come here and then discuss the thrash out of it๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜† we havent taken theka of praising ur favs ..k!
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: umam

bold 

Rangeela can do mehebaani on its viewers - get some graceful dancers as guest participants - Mother-daughter duo of CS 

rangeela is busy thinking of its vote banks ATM MOTHER definitely needs to be there๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
aparnauma thumbnail

+++++++++++

Vivian dsena Sanaya Irani are going to be among the finalists

Between Simar and Anandi I think Anandi will get more votes

Radhika don't know about her

How can they have Shamita particpating in the competition if Shilpa is judging it ?

Ashish Chowdhury - don't know whether her can dance or not

Faisal Khan - I think he will be another finalist

Tina Dutta - is she participating?

Don't know who else
aparnauma thumbnail

ADY u posted something somewhere?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† u do know right that we arent exactly in the like list of many people๐Ÿ˜† and are badly stalked for even a single word said even if just for amusement, against the lords and goddesses?๐Ÿ˜†

and our opinions on CC (after being stalked by the same people) are dissed as "oh who cares what some 4-5 ids on IF think?"๐Ÿ˜†

btw, I dint stalk anyone, I got a PM about this from someone๐Ÿ˜† cant handle opinions - please dont bother to come here and then discuss the thrash out of it๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜† we havent taken theka of praising ur favs ..k!

Too bad we don't consider anyone as Gods and Goddesses๐Ÿ˜ญ

Too bad we are irreverent about all the Gods and Goddesses of IF๐Ÿ˜›

We are quite happy to be in our own heaven ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

BTW aren't Gods and Goddesses public property? Don't they belong to all?