Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

#BaahuBali

I want to see how the teaser looks in Telugu.
Dubbing seems to have taken something away from it.

But the visuals are just awesome.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
accha waise, ady, fawad's next show is akbari asghari on zindagi..from 22nd june..
iss baar show ka Discussion thread maine banaaya on zindagi forum😆 since its his mosttt favourite role😳😆

they renamed the show as "aaja sajna miliye juliyeee"🤣🤣🤣🤣
MaxMayfield thumbnail

It was an oversight'

Deepika breaks silence on Big B's absence at her Piku bash

Amitabh Bachchan was missing from Deepika Padukone's Piku success party. One simply assumed he had been under the weather or out of town that evening. No one suspected anything was amiss till the actor revealed in an interview to this paper that he was not invited by the host. This was shocking. Not only because he was an integral part of the film, but also because Dips and her screen Pa shared such good chemistry on and off the screen (during promotions).

Now Deepika clears the air. She clarifies that Bachchan Sr's absence at the bash was just a huge oversight on her part, "It was a major technical error on my part and by the time it came to my notice it was too late and I'll never forgive myself for it."

When asked if she called him later to explain why the invite never reached him, she adds, "I am so embarrassed that I have not even had the courage to call him after that. I did eventually text him, couple of days ago but I have still not had the courage to pick up the phone and even explain myself to him. But I will. It was a major technical thing."

MaxMayfield thumbnail
just when I thot Deepu cannot say anything more ridiculous - she says this😆
"technical error"??🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
What Fawad show ... Gosh name is hilirious

Dipi her PR are just stupid ...
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: blushing

What Fawad show ... Gosh name is hilirious

Dipi her PR are just stupid ...

not really funny, its actually a stupid title😆 and sounds more like a b grade movie with hero heroine running around the trees and taa thaiyaaa going on😆

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

According to Rival site - Jodha Akbar is going off air soon though the date is not announced.

Some how I don't trust Himdi TV serial makers with subject oriented shows. or shows which revolve around work arenas.Invariably they will either end up as love stories or family dramas🥱

JA turned out to be such a phuski..obviously there wasnt anything left to show once the biggg SR happened..hence it just tanked big time, after it I guess..

and yeah, the TV show makers are not yet well equipped I guess to make shows like grey's anatomy or detective stories or thrillers here..and maybe thats not what our TV audience wants to watch either?😆 even reporters wasnt gripping for me personally..just I dint feel like watching it regularly after one week..

though I do remember that kahin kisi roz from kekta was amazing when it was a revenge story in its first 6 odd months back then..

somehow most shows appear bland now, ..how's piya rangrezz going?

aparnauma thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

JA turned out to be such a phuski..obviously there wasnt anything left to show once the biggg SR happened..hence it just tanked big time, after it I guess..

and yeah, the TV show makers are not yet well equipped I guess to make shows like grey's anatomy or detective stories or thrillers here..and maybe thats not what our TV audience wants to watch either?😆 even reporters wasnt gripping for me personally..just I dint feel like watching it regularly after one week..

though I do remember that kahin kisi roz from kekta was amazing when it was a revenge story in its first 6 odd months back then..

somehow most shows appear bland now, ..how's piya rangrezz going?

Piya Rangrezz is okay good performances from Gaurav and Narayani Shastri. Story is good too.

But the female lead is really irritating with her constant tear streaked face🥱

She reminds me of SO other female lead who was also totally lacking in energy

She seems to be the weakest link in the show.
aparnauma thumbnail
Akshay Anand is back on TV with another Sphere Origins show.
He too along with Surekhaji migrated to ek tha raja on Zee TV

-------------------

I think that Naagin show will replace Shastri Sisters
MaxMayfield thumbnail
any slated time when ek tha raja will go on air..its a period drama no? lets see what they do with it..whats the era we are looking at..1940s?
m kinda hoping to catch it..coz I reallly like sidhant karnick and ofcoz surekhajee

is this its first look?