Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 26 (IO) - Page 68

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Anyho, I think I got something to watch atleast😆 ongoing new pak drama..this one looks interesting - suspense, thriller and all..bride gets kidnapped on her wedding night..the OST is super haunting
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuhayyFiahw[/YOUTUBE]

ainvayi sharing, the OST is lovely so..good addition for playlist Id say..
+++++++++++++

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
isnt rishtey, a colors old shows archive channel in India? i knew that in UK it airs old pak shows too on rishtey UK..but how is aasmano pe likha airing in India on rishtey? read that in zindagi forum😲- 
++++++++++++++++++
Asamano Pe Likha Hai will air @10 Pm Monday to Friday from 1st June 2015.
It stars sajjal and sherry..was a massive hit in Pak..I even saw some scenes on YT long back and it was so horrible😆 sherry poor thing, do whatever, dont act..he is so sweet otherwise..but acting nahi aati toh nahi hi aati😆

++++++++++++++++++++

btw ul have tried dubsmash kya? we were attempting it and looks like I shouldnt ever crib about actors doing bad job at it..coz we all sucked so bad trying dubsmash🤣
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rishtey too airing Pak show 🤔
MaxMayfield thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blushing

Rishtey too airing Pak show 🤔

yeah how did it get permission in India?😲 rishtey gets double GRPs than zindagi though, coz maybe its popular in rural areas..

Muktchand thumbnail
may be ... 

Viacom18 & Colors establishing very well ...Hindi or Regional language 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
yeah, but it was a reaaally bakwaas show, do biwiya and what all crap..he loves someone else, has to get married to gaav ki gori sajjal..and he duno when, but even gets married to the girl he loves, coz she is all stylish and urban..but finally falls in love with sajjal😆 and then what was the ending dont remember, guess he somehow comes out of changul of that other babe and sajjal and he have happily ever after
seriously sometimes these shows promote that its a crime to be modern and urban and we should all become gaao ki goris🤣????!!
Muktchand thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

yeah, but it was a reaaally bakwaas show, do biwiya and what all crap..he loves someone else, has to get married to gaav ki gori sajjal..and he duno when, but even gets married to the girl he loves, coz she is all stylish and urban..but finally falls in love with sajjal😆 and then what was the ending dont remember, guess he somehow comes out of changul of that other babe and sajjal and he have happily ever after

seriously sometimes these shows promote that its a crime to be modern and urban and we should all become gaao ki goris🤣????!!

😆 

well true Gaon ki gori always been bestum best 😃 

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yo intellectuals...

Super fun today. Spent 2 hours in rectifying the desert cooler at 5:30 am. Was pleased, but in the end it was still throwing hot air so had to call expert. Then yesterday evening my Dish TV stopped working. Complained this morning and guy came to set it right. Some part had gone kaputt.

Then had bought a phone 15 days ago. Needed a microSIM for it. Got that work done today😃 plus a few more things. Also have a quest to complete in a game⭐️

Now had early dinner. Am free...🥳
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lol...now they have Chakor pretending to be a Devi😆
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: RTee

Lol...now they have Chakor pretending to be a Devi😆

It was so funny😆
I think they should take a leap now