wow ady jhakkkas!πŸ˜›πŸ₯³ looks like a happening and fun weekend for yaπŸ˜‰
how about even accidentally coming across some hottie in the partyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

+++++++++

Haye 😳 I wish πŸ˜³ 

no presence of my mom, mama, mami , bhia , bhabhi ... can't flirt na 😭 πŸ˜† 
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by blushing

Appy Arti chk TB news esp this part πŸ˜†  Arti was right πŸ˜‰

Finally Ganga will take Mannu to meet Ratan Singh and as soon as Ratan Singh will meet her, he breathes his last. At the crematorium Ganga (Aashiya Kazi) tells Mannu the truth about Ratan Singh being his real father and her first husband. After hearing about this fact, Mannu will get fumed and will decide to leave badi haveli. He will go and live with Aanadi  as he is very upset with his parents for hiding the truth for so many years. Aanandi will make him understand their reason for hiding the fact and convince him to come back. Though Mannu will come back in Haveli, but his behavior towards his parents will change and will be weird.

😲 πŸ˜†

So now ppl will crib again for Anandi's interference. πŸ˜‰

Btw Mannu seems very attached to Anandi. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by blushing

Hiral... πŸ˜†  well saw one shot... after reading TVT πŸ˜† 
anyways... 

here me and mom spend evening at Jogging track... after brisk walk we sit there till 8:45... 

feel good... windy cool at evening...just across road ...

plus here hell of new restaurant are opening my niece made us visit atleast one in each week... 

Asian platter was this week ...in hot summer night we are having hot platter πŸ˜†

btw my niece got 85% in 12th SSC state board ...she was in Arts as she wana pursue degree in French... in French she got 99 ...bagged medal too   

so weekend surely anther party ...party karo next day Jogging track pe bhago is my routine πŸ€ͺ

So what ? Enjoy party and use jogging tracks next day . Gov must have spent money on those. Do not let it waste. πŸ˜›

Congrats for niece's result. πŸ₯³
Edited by anshurg5 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by anshurg5

Hello BW gossipers πŸ˜›

Yeah though loved ' Daam' for what it was , amazing in many areas but I wished there was another ending where Adeel and Sanam could come together again. 

I loved moving on of girl in ' Malal' coz earlier fellow did not deserve her but here in Daam, Adeel suffered for no fault of his. 

Sister used him to settle her own life and of course to take revenge from her bestie and bestie paid the price for whatever she took from her till date. I did not like her dialogue in the end to Amna that if Amna has asked earlier she herself would have left Adeel. πŸ˜‘

I mean why the poor fellow would get rough deal in the give and take game of two friends? 

feel zara never really deserved junaid..yeah coz of what she said to aamina in the end😡 they all played ping pong ball with him..🀒😭 

he was made to unfairly pay a price for no mistake at all of his..there was this one scene where he confronts zara about why she dint tell him all before..I wanted to ask the same😑😑😑 did she not know junaid? did she not know he would support her and go against the world for her..

I hope junaid found someone else who loved him to the moon and back later in life..

+++++++
oh yeah malaal was great..even mahi for that matter in the drama did not deserve danish..he was so spineless and weak..and mahi tried to make adjustments as his wife, she wasnt a typical vamp either who came in between Z and Danish..but such a clueless man, when he wanted mahi, he ditched Zeenia, when he wanted zeenia, he was ready to divorce mahi..m glad both the ladies sunaoed himπŸ˜†πŸ‘β­οΈ
wow mahn I criminally wasted time today..just fooling around..will be back in the nightπŸ˜›
seeyaa laters
Originally posted by anshurg5

😲 πŸ˜†

So now ppl will crib again for Anandi's interference. πŸ˜‰

Btw Mannu seems very attached to Anandi. πŸ˜Š

I hope they do not crib for my interference. I had nothing to do with it.πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

appy - yeah rightly pointed out the reasons for success 
think after leap, once the kids grow up, it ll be an even bigger draw
but just feel in all this, its become about anandi the mother, but no real progress on Anandi as her own identity..and maybe its too much to even expect it now..

++++++++

Anandi always had an identity of her own . It is just that she loved to be identified as Shiv's wife and Shiv knew that and that's why he had so much respect for her.
For Anandi it is all about doing what she thinks is right and reaching out to people in her own way and helping others fight their own battles and equipping those women with means to fight their battles.
She never needed social position strong family back up or money to do what she thought was right.
I think this is what I understood now when seen in contrast with other women shown in the show.
UR needed to upgrade her education to stand up to her husband and a barely literate Anandi never took her adultourus husband back . It's more to do with inner strength.
Shiv Niketan is her identity just like Bhaili was.

Originally posted by RTee

I hope they do not crib for my interference. I had nothing to do with it.πŸ˜‰

No , you can not be spared. πŸ˜‰ You predicted and it happened out of blue when ppl cound not find any sign of particular attachment btw Mannu and Anandi. πŸ˜† 

Wonder when Abhi will shift?πŸ˜‰
Do go and comment here 

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/26029-a-fun-ride-of-superstitions-on-television-shows.htm#7900239

BV and Toral are tagged😊

Hello BW gossipers πŸ˜›

Yeah though loved ' Daam' for what it was , amazing in many areas but I wished there was another ending where Adeel and Sanam could come together again. 

I loved moving on of girl in ' Malal' coz earlier fellow did not deserve her but here in Daam, Adeel suffered for no fault of his. 

Sister used him to settle her own life and of course to take revenge from her bestie and bestie paid the price for whatever she took from her till date. I did not like her dialogue in the end to Amna that if Amna has asked earlier she herself would have left Adeel. πŸ˜‘

I mean why the poor fellow would get rough deal in the give and take game of two friends? 

feel zara never really deserved junaid..yeah coz of what she said to aamina in the end😡 they all played ping pong ball with him..🀒😭 

he was made to unfairly pay a price for no mistake at all of his..there was this one scene where he confronts zara about why she dint tell him all before..I wanted to ask the same😑😑😑 did she not know junaid? did she not know he would support her and go against the world for her..

I hope junaid found someone else who loved him to the moon and back later in life..

+++++++
oh yeah malaal was great..even mahi for that matter in the drama did not deserve danish..he was so spineless and weak..and mahi tried to make adjustments as his wife, she wasnt a typical vamp either who came in between Z and Danish..but such a clueless man, when he wanted mahi, he ditched Zeenia, when he wanted zeenia, he was ready to divorce mahi..m glad both the ladies sunaoed himπŸ˜†πŸ‘β­οΈ

Yeah Danish got what he deserved. I did not liked Mahi at first due to her childish expectations but she kept on growing me and in the end I quite liked her. She was way better than Danish who was rude selfish person .The way he treated his pregnant wife deserved a tight slap. 🀒  She made right decision in the end and like Zenia showed him mirror. 
   Was happy for Zenia , she got true love in the end and got the strength to accept it  .