||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 26 (IO) - Page 58

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

anil kapoor is toplining IIFA these days?
there aint no bacchans association with it?

really means Wizcraft Bhachchans fall out  for sure ðŸ˜†
looks like daam is gona come soon on zindagi..coz they are promoting adeel-aamina and fawad-sanam b so much these days..on their twitter handle
and AA pairing only has daam left..where they are siblings lol! happy to watch that show again..with better print this time

fawad-sanam b..hmm..maybe KPKP or akbari..dastaan has been permanently banned from retelecast or something..they cant do any marathon or any retelecast like HS/ ZGH..as per the notice served..

did u know they changed the ending and made it look like hassan-bano had their happily ever after? kya kucch bhi..! and they made rabia look like a villain..deleting lots of scenes from the last epi🤔🥱 hassan-rabia was the only good thing about the show..😳
🤬
++++++++++++
MUMBAI: The  Maharashtra government does not have any "information" on Bollywood actor Salman Khan's 2002  hit-and-run case as the files pertaining to it were gutted in a  fire at Mantralaya, an  RTI query has revealed. 

This was disclosed to Mansoor Darvesh, a city-based RTI activist, who had sought to know from the state Law and Judiciary department the names and the total number of counsels, solicitors, advocates and legal advisors, public prosecutors appointed by the state government for this case. 

Darvesh was informed that the files pertaining to the case were burnt on June 21, 2012, when a fire engulfed the state Secretariat and therefore, they cannot be made available. 

To his query on total expenses incurred by the state government in the case from 2002 to May 6 this year, when the judgement was pronounced in the case, Darvesh was told that "the only thing that the government knows is about the appointment of Special public Prosecutor Pradeep Gharat who was appointed at a fee of Rs 6,000 per hearing." 

"The government had promised to the people that all files that destroyed in the fire will be reconstructed. But, here is a blatant example of the inefficiency of the government. There might be many more such important cases that will reach no conclusion as we do not know the facts of those cases," Darvesh told PTI. 

On May 6, a sessions court here had convicted  Salman Khan for culpable homicide not amounting to murder in the 2002 hit-and-run case and sentenced him to five years' imprisonment. 

The Bombay High Court had on May 8 granted the actor bail and suspended his sentence pending hearing and final disposal of his appeal against conviction 

A man was killed and four others were wounded when Khan's Toyota Land Cruiser ran over them while they were asleep on a pavement outside a bakery in suburban Bandra on September 28, 2002
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

looks like daam is gona come soon on zindagi..coz they are promoting adeel-aamina and fawad-sanam b so much these days..on their twitter handle
and AA pairing only has daam left..where they are siblings lol! happy to watch that show again..with better print this time

fawad-sanam b..hmm..maybe KPKP or akbari..dastaan has been permanently banned from retelecast or something..they cant do any marathon or any retelecast like HS/ ZGH..as per the notice served..

did u know they changed the ending and made it look like hassan-bano had their happily ever after? kya kucch bhi..! and they made rabia look like a villain..deleting lots of scenes from the last epi🤔🥱 hassan-rabia was the only good thing about the show..😳

😲

Daam... isn't this same show na Uma was praising with you 

Amina Adeel bro sis Sanam as Adell love interest plus Amina's besty ... 

I miss last two episodes of Meri Jaan Hain Tu...😭 will catch online ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by blushing

😲

Daam... isn't this same show na Uma was praising with you 

Amina Adeel bro sis Sanam as Adell love interest plus Amina's besty ... 

I miss last two episodes of Meri Jaan Hain Tu...😭 will catch online ðŸ˜ƒ
yup the same one😛 the dialogues are awesssome in that show! adeel-sanam b made a lovely pair, though m not fond of sanam..great insight about human psychology..jealousy, betrayal, revenge, karmic circle..

feel terrible for adeel there, like his character suffered for simply no reason..bechare ki lag gayi coz of all the important ladies in his life😆

++++++++
oh yeah, it ends with banno coming back to hassan's home in telecast here..and hassan hugging her..they dont show that hassan-rabia got married and went to mental asylum to visit bano..or that rabia convinced bano to come back to hassan and asked hassan to marry bano..

+++++++++++
waise adeel-mahira have a very romantic song shoot soon for HMJ movie..wow m excited😆

Handsome man Shashank Vyas aka Jagya from Balika Vadhu is quite contrary to his reel life avatar. Shashank like any other person loves to party, have fun and most important travel across the country!

Since the actor has not taken a break from a long time, Shashank is planning a short road trip to North India. Let's hear about his plans!

Shashank says, "Since the current track of Balika Vadhu does not focus on me, I have planned a vacation from June 6 to June 12 to tour the entire North India. This is the first time I have taken a 7 day consecutive leave in five years of my career!"

The good looking man will travel to Delhi post which he will explore Pathankot, Mcleodganj, Dharamshala, Srinagar, Sonmarg and Leh-Ladak.

Shashank's trip will culminate in Chandigarh and he will resume shoot on June 13.

Sounds exciting, isn't it!

After all, during with a hectic schedule, travelling can be one of the most rewarding forms of introspection!

BTW Teri Raza Saba's new show,,,,hows it u hav idea abt synopsis or original name
these days nothing exciting on Zindagi 🤔 infact on TV generally 

me watch BV online that too kids A scene  ... no new show look exciting 

yah ...wonder he already had less screen time ..now this holiday

new cast getting good numbers plus focus will be on A her kids now along with new family 
Edited by blushing - 8 years ago

BTW Teri Raza Saba's new show,,,,hows it u hav idea abt synopsis or original name
these days nothing exciting on Zindagi 🤔 infact on TV generally 

me watch BV online that too kids A scene  ... no new show look exciting 

teri raza is like a full fledged soap..not a limited epi show, so I guess its gona run long like that lame kaash mai teri beti crap..atleast 50 odd epis..

saba obviously and always looks and acts top notch though..

she plays a prostitute who embraces spirituality I guess..but I doubt it wasnt that popular in pak either

zindagi has gone downhill..most of their shows are distasteful and boring these days..why cant they show us good pak dramas, there are many of them left still!😳

++++++++
ive heard good stuff about mere humdum mere dost show, might watch it online..it has sanam jung (alvida wali) and adnan siddiqui (maat's hero) playing lead roles..

and I still gotta watch baraat series, so I guess, zindagi is doing too much timepass🥱..Ill start watching it online only

yah ...wonder he already had less screen time ..now this holiday

new cast getting good numbers plus focus will be on A her kids now along with new family 
I have a feeling, shanky may want to quit by now..?!😕

thats right, people seem interested in nimboli-A story the most..

I just cant connect to nimboli, even if I try..though😔