Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Udaan - Apparently Bhaiyyaji will get caught and arrested for attempted murder of Ishwar Rawat the collector. But as of now it is not clear whether Ishwar Rawat will survive or not.
Chakor's education is set in place and so is her bandhua status at the haweli and her equation with villagers - everything is settled.

Looks like leap will happen soon - Don't know how big a leap it will be Logically it should be a teenaged Chakor 

-----------------------
Expect to resume my Rangrezzing this weekend.
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

News from Rival site 

Surekhaji may be doing that show with Drashti on Zee TV which is coming from same PH😛

BV when it is going to end is of no importance to me 😛
But as long as they choose a dead line for Anandi's character that is enough for me. That emotional attachment won't be there 

Rest of it - It is interesting to watch but whether I watch it or not depends on characters tracks,story tracks and performances no attachment

Apparently Lamp show is crashing  and BV this week got the 8pm slot back

That is what I mean. I need a deadline for Anandi's story. I cannot keep watching Kamli and her string of suitors in order to know what is happening with Anandi.😆

Ratings are not out yet. Don't know why. Where did the Lamp show and BV show news come from. Is it based on TAM data or BARC ratings
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Udaan - Apparently Bhaiyyaji will get caught and arrested for attempted murder of Ishwar Rawat the collector. But as of now it is not clear whether Ishwar Rawat will survive or not.

Chakor's education is set in place and so is her bandhua status at the haweli and her equation with villagers - everything is settled.

Looks like leap will happen soon - Don't know how big a leap it will be Logically it should be a teenaged Chakor 

-----------------------
Expect to resume my Rangrezzing this weekend.

As usual, they bring in larger to life characters like Shiv and Ishwar Rawat. Then cannot do justice to them since they are too white and cannot be tampered with. In Shiv's case they killed him, and here, they sent him undercover as businessman.😃😃

Better a leap in Udaan than change the face of Chakor. FBs become a problem.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
BARC site posted only top 5 shows 
But someone made a post in lamp forum . Don't know what their sources are 😕
Better if they take leap in Udan rather than replacing

BV they are trying to consolidate the gains they made and they will have one or two more tracks to establish Nandini in the meanwhile they develop the all the other kid characters then go for a leap

They made it clear now for Anandi the strength comes from within and she doesn't need power or position to do what she thinks is right . She jumps into action others follow her.
Most likely she will go down fighting for what she believes before leap happens
One thing is for sure if they can give such a heroic end to Basant and later on for Shiv then for Anandi it has to be much bigger than all after all it is character which is a path breaking one

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

this little munchkin turned 2 yesterday❤️

umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mother and daughter duo are really graceful dancers 😃 - the ghoomar dance and those typical Rajasthani dance movement they do so well!! maybe it is the training they get in garba and the Gujju traditional dances??
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

this little munchkin turned 2 yesterday❤️

awww adorable 😳
MaxMayfield thumbnail
ashoka made it to top 3? somebody updated it in CAS forum..
++++++++++
the downfall of DABH and JA is really an eye opener..

though m not sure what went wrong with the former show? JA toh is a laughing stock by now..one more addition in ekta shows, which rock the trps in the first year and then start going down slowly but surely..
MaxMayfield thumbnail
ok so some bolly gossip..
rekha is out of fitoor (god knows whatever reason - dint like clothes and some crap like that) and its tabu now playing miss havisham's roles. tabu playing katty's mommy?😆  

+++++++++++
u guys vishal bhardwaj fan? m so not one of them..duno never liked his extreme dark cinema and presentation is wayyy too drab somehow for me

shahid-saif-kangu in that project

+++++++++
anand rai is making his next movie with bhai..!!!!!!!!!😲 bhai will play dwarf in it😲 bhai will "act"?!!😲

so what happens to the next project with dhanush🤓🤔

+++++++++++++

MaxMayfield thumbnail
and ohh..sonam and swara are apparently united against kangy..lol! so sonamdi is whining as usual and swara is offering her solidarity over it..
haha funny though that bindiya hated zoya in ranjhanna and payal and tanu are besties in TWM series lolzzz!

aah the stark contrast onscreen and offscreen lol