🤗

Have a great year ahead ! 🥳

Dear Uma, thanks a lot for the beautiful wishes.⭐️
Posted: 8 years ago
Dear Anshu,
Thanks for the wishes and for the lovely presents. Love them.😃
Hiral 🤗
Thanks for all the effort in organising the super party with lovely guests from the Intellectuals CC and the film and TV industry😃.

You throw a great party🥳

Will have a super day

Anjali, thanks for the wishes.😃

Won't be around during episode time today. Don't make too much mess in Ajee's life.😆
As his next film Tanu Weds Manu Returns hits theatres on Friday, director Aanand L Rai tells us that he hasn't been keeping well of late. 

The hit director (Raanjhana and Tanu Weds Manu), however, has already started thinking about his next project. 

Apparently, the director is all set to start work on his TV venture. The show is based on his Sonam Kapoor-Dhanush-Abhya Deol-starrer Raanjhanaa (2013). 

Although, he says he hasn't had the time to start working on it properly, he adds, "The show will be the next thing on my plate."
+++++++++++
OMG TV SHOW ON RANJHANNA! *screaaaming* jeez kundan, bindiya, pandit, jasjeet, zoya...oh daaam, all my fav characters reprised again! 

THIS reminds me of JWM adaptation though..even there imtu had worked on it..and it was BADDD🥱 

but atleast there is something to look forward to
anshu, artee - thank u jee😳 hum vijay mallya ke fan hai😎 love glamour walli parties😆
TV show on Raj hand is a good idea this story would be even better if told in a detailed manner.
who watched Tanu weds manu- second part??

Send me the story - and plz dont forget to add what happens in the end?

i read reviews- and 😕😆

now i want to know THE END only-

plz pm or rest of intellectuals will be angry😉for revealing secrets
appy, m hoping casting is proper😆 I cant imagine who can pull of kundan?😲😲😲
pandit - I like the guy, who plays gehna's new husband in BV currently, for it, he had played a loony chaste brahmin character in some DJ unit show long back and he rocked it there😆

bindiya - ?? tough call..that one in ladoo..vaishnavi dhanraj..she had the sass for this character

zoya - ? tall beautiful damsel..hmm..who is the prettiest girl on TV, but who can act?😆

++++++++++
anjy watch the movie instead no😆 it looks like a fun movie..😆 watch it for maddy if not anything else😛